Scar came back in The Lion Guard last week

>Resurrecting Scar from a volcano using arcane magic

How fucked are the Pride Lands now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zn4SchOGUxk
youtube.com/watch?v=v9ljbvMnR1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Far past fucked

>Ghosts officially exist and it wasn't Simba's inner turmoil speaking to him through the form of Mufasa

>Simba's inner turmoil speaking to him through the form of Mufasa
Bitch the fucking monkey used african magic to talk whit Mufasa the fuck are you on about.

Are Timon and Pumbaa still around in this show?

Yeah, they're a tornado and a hailstorm

Seeing as Mufasa's powers were exactly
>Glowing Pep Talk
And fuckall else, not very?

I mean they could be worse.

Oh shit! This show any good?

It's a show for toddlers so I'm pretty sure everyone will be fine

>"Together, with my intellect and your physical prowess, we can conquer Pride Rock and being about a new era for the Pridelands!"
>"Yes! Oh yes! I can't wait to start, first I'm going to have to get in contact with the hyenas so we c-"
>"NO! Oh, I mean, certainly you can make do without those slobbering mongrels, can't you?"
>"I-I could, I suppose, but I don't see why-"
>"Good, good, then do not bring those flea-infested idiots to me, we will defeat Simba's pride without them."

Why should anyone be concerned about Scar? He was a cowardly wuss who got killed and had his whole army destroyed by Simba in ten minutes.

He's undead and on fire now.

And no one at Pride Rock knows that he's back yet.

It's a bit juvenile since it's for kids (Disney Junior) but it's actually pretty great regardless.

It has a lot of pre-Lion King lore and both movies are sort of canon to it. Kion and the other banished lions made appearances.

It's got some decent music too.

youtube.com/watch?v=zn4SchOGUxk
youtube.com/watch?v=v9ljbvMnR1k

They do show up from time to time but they're not very commonly seen characters. The Lion Guard has quite an expanded cast so there's not enough time to focus on them too much.

Canonically, this takes place between the two movies.

I'll check it out

>Takes place between the two movies
>We don't see the MC in LK2
>Simba kicked him out of the pride or killed him

All of my keks.

yeah I'm thinking alternate canon or something since literal magic exists

I remember when people were thinking the MC was the cub that got killed in the novels or something like that, but that was confirmed to be retconned iirc

Or they could go the Crisis Core route and end the series with their heroic deaths

>was promised a scar song
>he barely appears

what happened? scar didn't do shit and now we have to wait for watch the rest of season.

so are we finally getting a zira/scar interaction?

scar is back and the outsiders are still a thing so...

Considering he's a villain entirely because he was a shit ruler and killed one guy, not knowing he's back doesn't seem like a problem.