/TLH/ Thread

Listen, I really don't care if anyone doesn't answer this, but I just want you all to think about this question, because this is something I want to get off my chest.

Would these two be any better if they actually broke up? Like, if Bobby legitimately dumped Lori for real, and it had nothing to do with anyone else? Keep in mind, Lincoln and Ronnie Anne would still be OK with each other. This is just a hypothetical question, so don't bring your autism on the table.

I just want some opinions on what you guys think. I don't want any biased BS here. Do you think any future episodes would improve a bit? Do you think Bobby and Lori would get better as characters, even if a little bit?

Let's see how long we can keep this thread up.

Leni is where its at anyway.

So says a waifufag.

No, because we know the writers would eventually get them back together again, so it would just add unnecessary relationship drama to a show focused around comedy, I would like to see the series break away from the status quo every once in a while, but I don't think that's the best way to go about it.

Of course! she needs to date a pure aryan man! her race mixing is degeneracy of the worst kind!

lol time is 1941

Nah, I'm just in to the busty ones.
Extra points if they're airheaded.

you too think Lori deserves better?

not a nigger like you clyde.

Shut the fuck up Clyde! Faggot!

think again, whitebois

Leni done touch muh dick and Lori finally saw the black light. I'm more of a Lori man tho.

quit using innocent aryan women as trophies nigger! you sick vermin disgust me!

Only in fantasy one SPIC dump some airhead blonde!

Alright Sup Forums, who's your favourite Loud sister?

I don't really think so OP. There'd potentially be tension any time they shared a screen together, but Lori would still end up being glued to her phone and Bobby would still be a hard working idiot.

This

Ronnie Anne.

Leni. she is the perfect aryan woman. and easy to redpill

L E N I

L U A N

L O R I
O
R
I

Interesting that this cartoon ended up getting somewhat popular. From what I've seen, Lori doesn't care much for him judging by her behavior with Hugh, remember him? If anything Lori would be quite pleased to now chase the token Chad Thundercock of the school with no drama chaining her down.

Believe it or not, but I had a beer with one of the animators back when I went to Long Beach and learned a few things. I'm amazed this show even got green lit considering all the weird shit the heads pulled.

this whole show is degenerate race mixing and faggot propaganda. god help us all...

Lisa.

>Keep in mind, Lincoln and Ronnie Anne would still be OK with each other
I don't think you could alter one relationship like that without it having any affect on the other. Ronnie Anne wouldn't react as severely as Bobby did but I don't think it's something she and Lincoln would be able to ignore.

Never forget the pussy joke they slipped in.

>Believe it or not, but I had a beer with one of the animators back when I went to Long Beach and learned a few things. I'm amazed this show even got green lit considering all the weird shit the heads pulled.
I think you need to share some of this with us

like how they are jews using this show to ruin society?

>I don't want any biased BS here
>IN FUCKING Sup Forums4chan
Enjoy your thread until the obligatory Sup Forums spam begin

Your late user

Leni

Agree

I'll share a little bit. Loud House, believe it or not, has gone through several teams, four different concepts, and Savino was in no way the mastermind behind the newspaper clipping aesthetic. That was actually a move by the suits hoping to capitalize on the Peanuts movie. The Hartman asethetic was Nick's little way of 'trademarking' the new cartoon.

Then after the last batch of animators ended up moving on, Savino and Sullivan wound up as the head animators (vidya fag, not used to animation jargon).

From what I could garner, Sullivan and most of the 'famous' animators are the ones responsible for making it really progressive. The suits at Nick are really indifferent towards the development of the show, only caring about ratings and how much money it makes. If it attracts LGBTQ or lonely neckbeards, they don't care.

Remove Bobby, and you slim down Lori's character. She just becomes the bossy, angry sister. Plus, Bobby loses relevance because not every episode will involve Ronnie Anne, and she would be his only connection to Lincoln at that point.

I guess he still could have worked as Lincoln's semi-mentor if he showed up occasionally while working one of his many jobs to give Lincoln advice just when he needs it.

MORE
Especially that size.

Story time?

What you think you doin' mofo?

If you don't put her ass back up, there so help me.

Luan obviously

Good taste

Here you go user.

Lenori

But this is about the best sister? Why would you include the worst one in the list?

>see a new artist crop up
>they make relatively cute/decent content
>start doing incest shit

Bitch! Making me kek at that?!

I hope your dog gets a cold.

Aw shucks user I'm sorry, here's the real one.

Who is the last one supposed to be

And i hope u run out of shit paper next time u cop a squat.

Someone from Lori's class, she showed up in Picture Perfect.

I think they'd both be fine. I get the feeling they were both in their first relationship and stayed together. Lori has been shown to still look at guys, and I bet if we saw more Ronnie Ann days we would see Bobby checking out some females.

Although if they stay together forever it's not unheard of. I remember when brought her first boyfriend over for a family party. They're happily married in their own house with two kids.

Just for the fun of it:
>Lisa was just a hyperactive brat. The science genius thing came on when they decided every sister had to embody a theme.
>Leni was a fucking fat kid who ate everything. The literal Eddy of LH.
>Lynn was nasty a bull dyke, before becoming the burly mean brother, then a fairly douchey slim 'Chad Thundercock' who tormented Lincoln.
Considering Lynn's origins, I find it rather disturbing 'Lynncoln' is super popular.

I HOPE YOU GET STRICKEN WITH THE ANGUISH OF GETTING CLOSE TO A SNEEZE BUT IT FADES AWAY LEAVING YOU HOPELESSLY DISSATISFIED

sieg heil brother!

Carol Pingrey, a classmate of Lori's who beat her out for homecoming queen and who Lincoln hired to replace her in a family photo.

Carol episode when?

This just looks like the beginning of a night of passion.

I wonder if they'll ever elaborate on how Lincoln was able to talk her into doing him that favor. I like to think thst Lincoln secretly befriended her years ago and hides it from Lori so she doesn't go ballistic

You MOTHER FUCKER

Luna is the best sister. And you know it.

I'm sure he was cordial when asking and for it and apologizing when things didn't work out.

you dyke faggot! i hope sam kicks you in the pussy and dates your brother!

Lincoln 'Lumbar Lordosis' Loud

While I really like Lincoln, I consider him unrealistic regarding his portrayal as an eleven-year-old. Most kids at that age as of 2017 are either spastic little tards or complete faggots.

>tfw you will never chill with Linc and talk comics over two bottles of cola on a summer afternoon

what were some of the original concepts for the show? Other than the whole characters being animals thing

The only good Luna is a business Luna.

lucy

I'll draw some if you have a request

Alright, got a date so I'll share a few more gems before I take off:
>LH was about 50% family life and 50% school episodes. Most of the characters that were developed were meant for the latter.
>Lincoln originally had a better friend group. Clyde and the red headed kids were just homely tattletales who served as obstacles for Lincoln when it wasn't Lynn. Or Mr. Grouse. There's a reason they suck as characters.
>Mr. Grouse was originally the bad tempered librarian tired of Lincoln's shit.
>Lucy hung out with a athlete girl after the Goths ditched her. Don't know much else other than they had a episode together.
>Ronnie was the hardened loner. Didn't have a crush on Lincoln, but she did lead their little friend group. A fiery redhead from Ireland as my mate described it.
Hope you enjoyed this.

For one, Leni was originally going to be one of the younger sisters and have a problem knowing her own strength, like Lenny from "Of Mice and Men."

correct answer

Big titty Leni as Felicia

Leni trying to squeeze into a bra that's too small, asking Lori if she has the wrong one.
Have Lori looking disgruntled and holding up a bra that's way too big for her own chest.

this change seems the most bizarre. she was supossed to be young, fat and strong but now she's old, thin and dumb.

she would still be a cinnamon roll at least.

Which episode is this?

classic

Taking best girl requests, and best girl only.
other requests will be ignored.

The Loud House?

Was this an early concept picture?

Yes

This guy
THIS guy right here

What? They look different than what they look like in show

Who is Lincoln's favorite sister

>Lucy hung out with a athlete girl after the Goths ditched her. Don't know much else other than they had a episode together.
I'm curious about this one, since she still hangs out with Goth and her homegirl seems to be Haiku. I really liked how she hooked up with the ginger, suck seeing her go back to a goth kid.

It's a picture from a fancomic where Luna goes yandere for Lincoln.

That was a joke
How can you miss it

Lynn Thundercock.

Ohh okay I don't go to trash

I haven't watched the show since last year, is Lori still the undisputed fetish queen?

Lori is undisputed worst girl with a flatulence problem.

She farts on screen with a visible gas cloud, has a split personality that shows itself as a voice inside her head that she talks to, will dress up as her sister to make you notice her, has backne, and does yoga.

I wish they kept the aspect of Leni being abnormally strong. There could have been funny instances of her walking through walls or breaking things while trying to kill a spider.

source on the dress up as her sister to get to notice you part?

Bobby would be better off, for sure.

Change of Heart

What fucking question is that?

A question you should answer honestly instead of being a faggot who answers a question with another question.

What kind of statement is that?

Yes. Bobby is too pure and kind and doesn't deserve to be with that whore. He'd be better off with someone like Leni.

or better yet, stick with his race and find a good latina girl

I'm sure that's someone's fetish

>[pic related]
Best girl coming through