What is Sup Forums's thoughts on Transformers Animated? Its certainly a different take on the series...

What is Sup Forums's thoughts on Transformers Animated? Its certainly a different take on the series, what with Optimus Prime being so low rank and the Cybertronian War being a past conflict. Personally I wasn't a huge fan of some of the alterations, but I think it had one of the better Megatron incarnations.

loved everything about it, it's like the premiere example of how to properly do an AU show

Probably the best show as of recent time. Prime was too bogged down by being edgy, and robots in disguise might as well not even exist.

I wouldnt say edgey, but it did put a huge focus on a serious tone. Worst thing I can say about that series is the animation, no Dinobots, and the endless waves of nameless Decepticons were stupid.

>god tier artstyle
>best Megatron
>Prime was cute as fuck
>the best humans
Animated was god tier.

At least we got Knock Out and Fowler from it.

Yeah but one of its biggest crimes was making Soundwave, the god tier Decepticon, a two episode character

Knock Out and Fowler were too good for Prime

>animation
What was wrong with it? I thought it was outstanding for a 3d show.

3 episodes

He would have had more, but the show was cancelled.

When is there going to be a transformers series where they all transform into fidget spinners?

2020, twenty two months after the last fidget spinner has actually been sold or used.

Good show, but is always shorter than I remember it being.

Also too much focus on Sari, didn't give fuck one about Sari.

Here is our ultimate power macguffin that creates life.
Better give it to the irresponsible human girl.
Irresponsible human girl is irresponsible with ultimate power.
How did we not see this coming?
Make sure she still has it to do this again next episode.

1 of only 3 decent TF shows. {including Beast Wars, and Beast Machines}

and I'm really worried that the franchise won't ever have another show of similar quality again.
Every time we get a good show, it's like a freak accident that they seem hell-bent on not repeating again. Regardless of whatever chips on their shoulder Archer's team had in regard to certain aspects of the brand, we got a lot of the greatest stuff in both Animated and in the Classics/Universe/whatever toys, and now we're back to the status quo of not really giving a shit about either original new stuff or nostalgic old stuff. We're back to "take these homages and like them. you get so many of them you should be happy to get anything at all!" My favorite TF shows are the most adventurous divergence from G1 {origin of "Trukk not munky"} and I still see the value in a good Classics line! Don't fucking tell me to be more progressive!
What's sad is that the movies have been so much more successful than anything before, and yet the quality of everything is going down. I think if anything, the money is just accelerating the franchise's death because it makes them more greedy.

Whatever. I barely pay attention to the franchise any more. I can't even be bothered to speculate on which toys will go up in value to purchase new instead of used. I saved so much money by not buying toys.

Emphasis on tone, because it wasn't actually serious, it just gave the impression of being so.

Best bee and the only series where the autobots are more interesting and better than the decepticons

It was pretty good I'd say

You could see Prowl dying from a mile away after the power ups he got in the last season. That was my only criticism.

you wicked temptress

>BM
>decent
KEK

The art style was garbage, but as a G1 fan, it had a lot of awesome payoff.

fufufu

DELET

Best TF show

One of the best TF Shows.

One of my favorite bits of world building was how they reacted to organic life.

Kinda like that one all robot planet in Futurama and their 'organic' horror movie.

It will be remembered the last good piece of Transformers before the franchise imploded on itself.

Not the best, but not the worst. Definitely overhyped, and I'm not quite sure why. It really didn't do much of note, and it died out pretty damn quick. Designs looked horribly generic to me due to the DC-ification of them. Toys were extremely well done though, probably because they didn't have to try to be realistic and had very stylized proportions so they had an excuse to not stick to a vaguely human model/proportions. Looks completely out of place next to most other TF media as a result, the same way Bayshit does.

Worth a watch, but thats about it.

>Definitely overhyped, and I'm not quite sure why.
Because transformers media is mediocre to shit most of the time so it stood out by having a decent plot.

They're kids shows outside of the Marvel, IDW, and european comics. I don't really know what people are expecting honestly. Closest we have to an actual, serious TF continuity are those three things listed above.

>Designs looked horribly generic to me due to the DC-ification of them
Stop saying this in every fucking thread about Animated you stupid retard. You are wrong.

>every thread

I think you've got me confused with someone else, faggot, but I think your ranting only confirms what I said is likely true then if it's said so often it sets you off.

It doesn't matter what they're expecting, Animated is one of the best in comparison to the others, especially to cartoons. So by the virtue of being less bad than the rest it's highly praised.

You are not fooling anyone

Still not me, faggot.

(You)

>and I'm not quite sure why

>10 years of shitty fucking awful anime dubs
>suddenly decent show

Wow I don't know why user you tell me?

Good story and a great cast of bots and humans.
However, the cons were lacking in development, sometimes characters would regress, and the animation was disappointingly poor and low-budgeted despite the attractive fluidity-friendly art style.

Teen Titans and Omniverse proved that TFA could've looked a whole lot better with just a decent animation budget.

>no Megatron/Vilgax team up episode

My collection grows stronger every day

Fuck off. Prime is for Sari

Needed more Threefaces...and maybe some Sixfaces.

I don't understand how you could possibly get worse tastes than optibee but you fucking did it

>Shockwavefag talking about shit taste