These are the only two decent cartoon network shows left

These are the only two decent cartoon network shows left

Can they jump start a golden age for CN again?

>One played all the time, destroying what good-will it could possibly get back after discounting the better fans of the original show
>The other stuck in a single, early Saturday time slot and will probably be gotten rid of/moved to DC's streaming service after the first season is over.
Nope.

Nice bait.

>These are the only two decent cartoon network shows left
You got that wrong, user.

?

Fuck off.
Nah.

>TTG
>decent
Fucking end yourself

>ttgo supporters

I agree, only DC can save children's television at this point.

Fuck off you retard.

Nope, both of them are moving to the WB streaming app

Wait, what will CN air then?

Steven Universe of course :^)

I mean it's critically panned so would you expect any thing less from Sup Forumsntrarians?

JL Action is pretty gud tho

DC Superhero Girls is coming to CN in 2018

TTG is what's ruining CN faggot

That's not steven universe you daft faggot.

t. Stupid tasteless nigger

t. Literal retarded faggot.

They are BOTH shitty awful shows, and we need a new original cartoon that actually has effort put into it.

I like Teen Titans go, when it isn't just beastboy and cyborg being lolsorandumb.

It shits on its fanbase and both shits on and references a lot of older DC content that would otherwise be left to the annals of history.

You must have some high form of autism to unironically enjoy that abortion of a spin-off reboot that is Teen Titans GO!

Finally, a Sup Forumsmrade I can agree with.

SPRAY OF NIGGER PISS

>DC
>Putting effort into anything

ha! Nice one.

Your pea sized brain clearly can't understand english, you illiterate retard.

TTGO would be better if it was run by TeamfourStar. If they did, then it would be full to the brim with references & Spawn a number of Internet memes. Even if it means having KaiserNeko, Takahata101 & Lanipator voicing a few DC Characters outside of the JLA's Cameo in DBZA.

YoUr PeA sIzEd BrAiN cLeAraly CaN't UnDeRsTaNd EnGlIsH, yOu IlLiTeRaTe ReTaRd.

CN is history, wait untill DC Superhero Girls takes off in Germany and kickstarts a DC hype because it looks like a show which could kickstart a hype. If they play it right they might even hit double-digit numbers in terms of marketshare with thier DC-stuff. And if DC-stuff hits double-digits in Germany you might as well stop giving a shit about CN.