Voltron: Legendary Defender

What's Haggar's endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXth84G7dkM&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/CofDy_LYAdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zarkon dick.

Doing enough space meth to ascend to another plane of reality.

To finally see the day when Lotor isn't a disappointment.

I thought she did enough space meth to be immortal. Wasn't that their original intended goal?

getting Cova back

Just fucking tell Narti stop hogging the fucking kitty, then.

She died and became a zambambo, does that even count as immortal?

I was so happy to learn that Haggar was the original owner and not Narti. Though now I suspect the cat.

she can't die of age, does that count?

Are there any pics of Pidge and Allura in bikinis giving their lions a clean with soapy water?

Being a slave to Cova

There will be if you make it, user.

Do you think we will ever get a Keith/Allura/Lotor love triangle? That was always a thing before. I'm wondering if Lotor will even care about Allura in this series.

Doubt it, Montgomery and folks probably view the Lotor/Allura obsession as creepy and "problematic" these days.

Yes.

What did she mean by this?

It won't be like the 80s but it's still gonna happen in some way. Probably all diplomatic-like with Lotor will try to get Allura to join him to strengthen his empire. It won't be Oedipus complex and kidnapping anymore.

Why did Allura stopped using her magical powers and shape-shifting abilities when she became a paladin? I found it so strange when she's fighting without her lion that she only uses her bayard.

Problematic creeper Lotor issues aside, I can't see them jumping from zero romance to love triangle.

That's actually kind of adorable.

10/10 would hang on refrigerator

OK which thread is supposed to be the main thread, this one or ?

>She didn't bother to tie the back
Lewd.

We're more likely to get Keith/Lance/Lotor at this point.

This one actually has VLD in the OP so it should be this one.

Do we have proof that all of S1-S2 Shiro's memories are legit or haven't been tampered with to some degree? He may have been given some false memories too.

Shapeshifting just makes her look different, she's naturally strong

Is this close enough?

it's ok paintanon, you can say it's you

in light of S3 there is definitely something up with his bullshit "amnesia"

So this is what it's like to have a waifu

Fixing her marriage, by any means necessary.

How come the show seems to have forgotten Katie and Matt's dad?

Calling it, none of the Shiros we've encountered in the series are the real one, but clones who have access to the original's memories plus a pooled cloud network that allows all of them to have the same memories via their arm.

Later on they're going to meet the "real" Shiro, but he either still has the same arm or noen of the modifications of the clones, and therefore he doesn't remember any of these experiences. He doesn't know any of the paladins other than Keith. He has no idea what goes on.

There's going to be questions over who's the "real" Shiro to the paladins, they're going to be forced down to a choice between the "original" and the clone(s) who they've gotten to know and love and who has fought and suffered alongside them. Or the only way they can save Shiro or one of his clones is to wipe his memory and reset it back to the time before he was captured on Kerberos.

We Nier Automata now.

Do you really think VLD is going to get this complex?

relegated for future seasons (hopefully)?

They definitely haven't forgotten about Matt, what little Pidge had to do this season half revolved around finding Matt and the leaked S4 trailer at some Korean con was all about her and Matt.

>We Nier Automata now.
You're thinking how much you want to fuck Shiro, aren't you?

He's in Galra hospice.

gotta love the mice

Will Keith ever get Black Paladin armor? My autism is triggered.

So what's up with these guys. What's so special about them? Why can Allura connect to them telepathically?

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Voltron finale. It confirms real Shiro never comes back. (Pic is Kuron)

listen: youtube.com/watch?v=pXth84G7dkM&feature=youtu.be

thread is anointed, let the false thread submerge into hell

If they do it's not going to be for a while. They just released his action figure.

Maybe they'll do something similar but less romantic. Something like and they have a callback to the old triangle by having Keith butt in to keep Lotor away from Allura, not because of love or anything, but because it's suspicious and he just wants to look out for his friend.

This.
Cannot.
Clone-tinue.

MICE user HAS GRACED US WITH HIS PRESENCE!

>promises to get rid of Galra scum immigrants
>has Galra immigrant trophy wife

Why do you morons still believe Empress Allura's empty promises?

Allura is Drumpf.

Keith is the right kind of Galra.

You're a cuck
Allura will build an empire and make the galra pay for it

>Shiro and Keith are the 2B and 9S of this show
Makes sense, Shiro has dat ass and Keith is an autistic screechlord.

I hope not. Red and black go nice together, and it's a good way to show him remembering/respecting where he came from.
Same with Lance keeping the blue armor and Allura wearing pink in rememberance of her people.

He's one of the good ones, user.

Just like my God Emperor Donaldus Triumphus.

>We Nier Automata now.

I wish to see Shiro mindbreak as badly as 9S.

Doubtful, seems like they're sticking to DotU rules only and there Keith stayed in red the entire time.

>Voltron finale
So the show's already ending?

>What's so special about them?
They're Allura's friends, they can help by getting into little spaces where the others characters can't fit in.
>Why can Allura connect to them telepathically?
They shared the same pod for 10,000 years.

No, he's just someone trying to force a dumb meme. I don't even know what it's referencing, but he's just a regular now.

Come on, man, there's like 2 people at best who'll get this meme. It's time to stop posting it.

>There's going to be questions over who's the "real" Shiro to the paladins, they're going to be forced down to a choice between the "original" and the clone(s) who they've gotten to know and love and who has fought and suffered alongside them. Or the only way they can save Shiro or one of his clones is to wipe his memory and reset it back to the time before he was captured on Kerberos

If this were a good show this would happen, but alas.

Would Voltron have been better if it was more adult?

When you die they say that your life flashes before your eyes. How odd is it that Kuron only recalled S1 scenes? I definitely think S1 and S2 Shiro is the OG. He recalled his matches in the arena, and eventually remembered when he saved Matt.

The thing I don't understand is where is OGShiro. As Kuron was escaping the galra ship he saw another Shiro on the table. This one looking like OGShiro because of his haircut. It could've been another clone, it could also be the original Shiro.
>Keith: He just survived a planet and had a witch injure him, what could be a worst fate then that?
Looks like we're about to find out.

BECOME AS GODS
BECOME AS GODS

Keep the love alive, Twin Peaks user.

I hope we get an episode were all the lions are piloted by different Shiros

It wouldn't have been made in the first place, so no by default.

It would be the best episode ever.

he's in a vat somewhere m8

Kuron could never be a pilot because he is a SHIT

>Long haired Pidge

If there was ever a thing we needed a giant super powered robot to protect, it's this.

Black Lion probably absorbed him, sent him to Quintessence heaven, or sent him to a "safe" location like a pocket dimension with the Altean remnants.

So is Lance and they let him pilot.

I bet Kuron chews on his fingernails like a filthy animal

All clones of Shiro are controlled via telepathy by the real Shiro

Kuron is still a babby and should probably be wearing those anti scratch mittens anyway.

>Force someone to be your cloning fodder and shove him into a tuuube
>Let him keep the super weapon arm he could use to break out if he became lucid for even half a second

Por que?

How is Keith ok with marrying a murderer of his people?

He acknowledges that the majority of his people are total assholes.

Everything that lives... is designed to end. We are perpetually trapped... in a never-ending spiral of life and death.

If you don't realize he's a giant Galra Uncle Tom by now, you never will.

>giant robot cats
>better as mature programming

Kek

Kuron should have kept the long hair

So, Keith is going to loose his fucking mind while fighting against Shiro clones?
youtu.be/CofDy_LYAdM

He should've kept the Noctis beard.

IT DOESN'T MATTER!
NONE OF THIS MATTERS!!

Shiro hivemind. But where is the Queen Shiro?

I definitely think the black lion has something to do with it. It severed its bond with Zarkon in the astral plane and cemented Shiro's. The writers aren't going to toss that aside
>Keith: Maybe the lion teleported you to the ship because it still prefers Zarkon.
Keith also has no idea that Shiro successfully bonded with black.

He's pretty much the poster child for not letting kids play with scissors.

Kuron is love.
Kuron is life.
Kuron a miracle of the universe.
Kuron may do some bad things in the future, but he still a good person, inside and out.

Earth

He still wanted Allura's approval when she was being racist towards him.