Hey guys I just fixed two cartoons at once

Hey guys I just fixed two cartoons at once

HE HAS NO JOB HE HAS NO FRIENDS THERES SOME R.&M POSTS THAT HE DOESNT CLEANSE HE CAN COOK HOTPOCKETS WHEN HE NEEDS TO AT 300LBS HES A BIG GUY FOR YOU RECIEVES NO PAY HE DOES IT FOR FREE TAKES IT VERY SERIOUSLY ANYWAYS UHH

U HAD ONE JOB
You fucked up it twice

*strums ukelele*
Isn't it pretty Grandpa Rick?
>no it's stupid and you're distracting me
We're making music
>you're not making anything, steven
If it's not anything then why does it sound so good?

Finally some peace and quiet
>Hi Grandpa Rick!
Ok I'll bite, how did you get out of the dimension I stranded you in?
>I brought someone back to their life and jumped through their hair
None of that makes any sense but I don't care at this point
>Someone needs a hug
I swear if you touch me I will cut your arms off
>They'd just grow back

i'd watch it

>None of that makes any sense

Nah, Rick would probably scientifically explain Steven how that happened so he doesn't believe it's just magic

You think that's impressive? I just fixed 35!

Is Morty with the Crystal gems then?

Yeah but instead of autism-friendly pastel archetypes they're pseudo-fascist alien insurgents that force Morty to be complicit in blowing up human institutions.

>Finally some peace and quiet
>>Hi Grandpa Rick!
>Ok I'll bite, how did you get out of the dimension I stranded you in?
>>I brought someone back to their life and jumped through their hair
>None of that makes any sense but I don't care at this point
>>Someone needs a hug
>I swear if you touch me I will cut your arms off
>>They'd just grow back

Ok, dat shit is genuinely funny.

MAKE THIS HAPPEN

I'd watch it.

Eh... the ending only consists of the Heartless using the darkness from the other 3 cartoons to destroy everything in sight.

And the stinger implies they've found 35 other cartoons to invade and feed off of.

Surprisingly not wrong.

I like the idea of making both these character equal.
Most Rick and Morty comics with SU consist with Rick acting superior to Steven.
But I rather like the idea of Steven being so naive and nice even Ricks's asshole ways can't get him down.
Even better if Steven pacifist ways work better then Ricks violent ways of solving problems.

it sounds like Steven is in an abusive relationship then. Is that what you want? I mean I would, because then there would be drama and it wouldn't be forced and I laugh at steven's pain.

>sexrobots
>they died when you fuck them

I just kind of like the idea of Rick being annoyed that Steven can get things done better then him.
And of course everyone likes Steven better then Rick.
Also Stevens not ignorant he just think he can befriend assholes.
That's why he likes Lars and Peridot so much there assholes but he knows there's good in them.

I'm sure it would be fun to see Rick continue to break steven's soul. As much as people would like to think Rick would just eventually give up, they don't know Rick.
Rick is the type of asshole who is 20 steps ahead of everything and he's bored of it. The man would never be swayed by the niceness of Steven when he knows that his magical niceness is nothing shorter than a scientific explination. He purposly puts himself in danger just to feel anything. The only thing steven would break would be Rick's patients then port Steven into a reality of pure hell. If it even exists, which it doesn't to Rick but it's sure as hell the closest thing.

>soulless sex robots
>that found their own autonomous stellar empire, produce new types of themselves and are hardly interested in humans outside one specific model
Rick, you fucking moron!
Your AI is functionally identical to actual life!
You built a race of conquering, crystalline amazons with emotional baggage and a tendency towards drama.
It doesn't matter if their emotions are 'real' if their response to them is as though they were real and they believe them to be real. It's the same as injecting stress hormones and hallucinogens into a human. Just because the emotion is induced doesn’t make it less real. If a work of art produces an emotional response, it's still real.
And if your robot works autonomously and possesses a conscious mind shaped by influences and able to act accordingly, it is very much a life form.

This is why I always found that comic dumb.

I actually really like this. Both characters are almost the complete opposite of each other and could grow on each other.

Plus the idea of someone incapable of being swayed into the goody-goody 'everyone is a good person deep down and everything is wonderful' that permeates SU to the point where it's nauseating would be refreshing.

Of all cartoons, SU needs a dash of nihilism/nihilistic characters the most.

They only die if they want their child to be a Gem.

rick believes in magic and the occult

This is perfect. One character his insufferably nihilistic while the other is insufferably optimistic. It would be great to watch them irritate each other since they are both such annoying cunts in their own way.

I kinda want to see an image of Rick throwing Steven into a World filled with Eldrich Beasts and Steven befriending them something like:
>Hey Granpa Rick, this is Ch'thunga, devourer of Existence

I cant believe it but you did it.

This crossover needs to happen. And Rebecca is a meme enough to actually wanna do it

plus, peridot would then point out to Steven Clarke's third law and say 'gems pretty much run on that'.

Because it seems pretty clear they do.

> Rick as Robert Ford in Westworld
JESUS CHRIST WHY DIDN'T WE GET THIS INSTEAD

>>Hey Granpa Rick, this is Ch'thunga, devourer of Existence
>What the hell, it was supposed to eat you
>>It was going to until I played my ukulele
strums ukulele, not-cthulhu starts smiling and autistically clapping its tentacles

Rick and Clarence
>hey grandpa what does this do
>DON'T TOUCH THAT

why aren't we funding this?

Hey guys, you 'member? You 'member.

Why is Rick such an edgy faggot?

Rick and Wander would be great too.

He spend his whole life looking into the abyss, he's basically a manifestation of pure salt at this point.

>rick vs the power of friendship
>rick convinces steven the next logical step/fastest way to convince gems love is better than war is just to fuck them all into submission
>steven distraught, rick sets up a plan where steven has to go through nailing a bunch of gem leaders or risk gem apocalypse
>it works, the gems discover 'heart shaped pupils' and stop fighting
>rick solves SU story in about 20 minutes
>leaves
>Steven's universe is saved and everyone is happy
>except steven who is distraught, but knows it worked. He'll never be happy but it's a small price to pay for galactic peace. like the end of conkers bad fur day.

>Rick is pure salt

I unironically love this idea. Rick has become so salty he's learned science so hard just to fuck with the universe because if he can't be happy he can at least get his own way.

It's Rick. He didn't care his sex bots exterminated CN's universe of life and are hence responsible for the lackluster schedule, I doubt he cares about the philosophical implications either.

FUND IT. I NEED IT.

>Clarence, I turned myself into a pickle! I'm Pickle Rick!
>Can you turn into an tiger?
>Yes, but-
>because tigers are objectively better than pickles. Everyone at school knows that.
>That's not the po-
>Pickles don't even-don't even got hands to climb trees!

By putting two awful shows into one? No thanks.