Velma or Daphne?

Velma or Daphne?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=80rRwkZrjv4
youtube.com/watch?v=P1CX9DC3tXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scooby

Mr Withers who runs the old amusement park.

Anyone who participates in tumblr redraws deserves to get their hands cut off

Hotdog Water

Too bad I'm not a girl...

Isn't this based on an edit made on Sup Forums?

He should've known better than to mess with the local cable access tv show of a bunch of snooping kids.

Depends on the iteration. I'd 100% a Mystery Incorporated Daphne, though a What's New Velma would be better, and of course a Live Action Velma is infinitely superior to all three.

i'm surprised how popular that edit became

Yeah, I really liked how damn snarky Velma was in Mystery Incorporated ..... but I go with the fancy Red Head

Velma all day

this user gets it

We'll see when the next series is revealed

Live action Velma all day, every day.

Who's worst, tumblr or DeviantArt?

Velma could be a real cunt sometimes in MI, they really emphasized the Daria aspects of her personality.

I will go with deviantart, Tumblr even with if the art is full blown SJW-like, at least is not technically fugly like the "Original the Character, Do not Steal" deviantart monstrosities

Yes. You can tell because Velma is the one who always wear orange and Daphne always wears purple.

Velma would be a roastie, Daphne is pure.

Hayley Kiyoko was so hot

How do you feel about Velma without her glasses?

>mfw anons choose THICC meme over rich redhead who likes stockings

>people who draw Velma as a generic hot girl, completely missing the appeal of Velma.

is Velma even thicc?
She looks the same thickness as Daphne, just shorter and with a turtleneck.
Are you sure you aren't being influenced by fanart?

It's because most Anons would shit themselves in fear at Daphne's mere glance.

Shag Fu agrees.

Oh yeah, holy fuck do I hate that.

I think it's interesting that after about 5 decades of cultural relevance, the "alternative" girl basically became the more popular choice over time. I'd wager a majority pick Velma today, and not even a close majority; I'm thinking 70/30 split in Velma's favor at least, maybe 75/25.

I am a THICC fiend, but at the same time I'm Team Daphne. I think it's that Veronica Lodge pull with less faults (granted that stems from being less characterized in most Scooby media); rich girl who isn't above hanging out with lower-middle class and is actually a nice person (who in more recent iterations has agency and ambition) despite being pampered.

Comparatively, Velma's charm has remained the same for years upon years, while I think a lot of Scooby shows and movies have tried to approach the "how do we make Daphne interesting" issue enough ways to make her an overall more interesting character.

Basically Daphne fans played the long game and won.

Shaggy

Pic related is the effects of Velma after she walked into a makeover-type machine. Daphne didn't change at all after she stepped in.

Daphne

Is anyone here old enough to remember an old CN bumper with Daphne, featuring this song? I was never able to find it.

youtube.com/watch?v=80rRwkZrjv4

DELET THIS

Velma.

>velma
>lipstick

disgusting

V U L N E R A B L E

The shortstack, naturally.

This is the Breakfast Club all over again.

Velma was the cuter werewolf

But I'm actively looking forward to the finished product of the Mama Luigi redraw.

that is an adorable piece Dustin

Velma

Always Velma

The patrician choice is both.

>you will never go on a blind date with Daphne and make her insecure about chest

youtube.com/watch?v=P1CX9DC3tXg

Velma when they don't fuck up and make her skinny.

I'm with you, brother.

>this art
jesus christ

>grouping all artists on tumblr "bad"
There's some gold in the trashpile

Velma for friend.

Daphne for wife.

If you are going to comment at least bother follow the entire chain you retard:
>Anyone who participates in tumblr redraws deserves to get their hands cut off
>Who's worst, tumblr or DeviantArt?
>Me: I will go with deviantart, Tumblr even with if the art is full blown SJW-like, at least is not technically fugly like the "Original the Character, Do not Steal" deviantart monstrosities

Shit, I forgot to correct these part:
"I will go with Tumblr"

From the later episodes I really liked that one.
Alos the one where everyone except Velma and I think Scooby didn't investigated the obvious bad guy because he was too obvious.
It was the obvious bad guy

I'll go with the what's cool scooby doo version of Daphne thanks

What are the best versions of each member of the Mystery Gang?

>Fred
Mystery Inc or BCSD
>Daphne
BCSD
>Velma
Movie Versions/WNSD
>Shaggy & Scooby
They're kind of constant with their personalities in all versions.

Why does that drawing look like horseshit?

Velma.
I like them nerdy.
Show me your SPEX appeal.

Why did everyone dance like this in the 90s?

They didn't know how to twerk yet.

Being Daphne is pain

The patricians choice is Fred

Daphne all day every day.
Velma being attractive is the biggest meme in history, Hanna and Barbera are rolling in their venerable graves

Too bad she's dead also.

think of all the holes though.

In this pic? Neither. In every other iteration of Scooby Doo (save for Mystery Inc., where she was a bitch)? Velma, hands down. Nothing beats sweaty nerd pussy.

I'm a week into /nofap/ and this gave a rock hard erection. It's been a long week...

Wish I could help. I remember other Scooby bumps, like the one where Fred threatens to cancel his and Daphne's Fiona Apple concert date, but not this.

>risks life in ghost chases just to get some of that Chad cock
>never gets it because Fred's too dumb
>goes for Shaggy's
>never gets it because Shaggy thinks she's out of his league
True suffering.

why not both?

You mean the three original ones , or the fifteen additional ones ?
That fucking caught me off guard the first time I watched it. I still can barely believe it to this day.

the world reset, it's like she was never killed

I keked.

The world reset was just so depressing. All the bonds that were made with people outside of the group were just meaningless.

Oh! That's what happens at part 3 of the finale? Okay, that's cool.
And actually pretty meta when you think about it. It's an actually plausible explanation of why Scooby Doo has so many different iterations. The universe keeps resetting, but the gang's destinies are bound together no matter what.

Hey man.

Do you have a screenshot of that in HD, or a name of the ep/show incarnation? I need this for purely scientific and not foot fetish related reasons. Honest.

Also, here we have Fred stoned out of his fucking mind.

why are they judging me
WHY ARE THEY JUDGING ME

stage fright.

A fake gypsy is bullshitting them in that scene, and IIRC it may be even a man in drag.

Is that an ep or a movie? The Dog Totem has many faces.

who is this semen demon?

I like both :u

Do it Freddy. Give her the dick.

It's Lovecraft. It wasn't a win all they did was survive and are now in a universe filled with complete strangers.

To be honest that's exactly what I do when I end up on one of those suicide machines.

A girl that appear initially in Abracadabra-Doo.
Her butt was amazing.

Adorable!

The thirsty nerd

Is that Velma's brother or sister?

no, is a guy from Legend of the Phantosaur who is similar to Velma. She and him fell in love, but he was one of bad guys.

Just a guy she met and wanted to fuck.

>Hey, Freddie, want to have lots of unprotected vaginal sex with me and ejaculate in my cervix until I get knocked up? I'm ovulating right now.

This is Velma's sister.

I like chicks with glasses

That is my fetish.