So, Haggar has been revealed to be Honerva, Zarkon's wife 10,000 years ago...

So, Haggar has been revealed to be Honerva, Zarkon's wife 10,000 years ago, who both forgot about because of evil amnesia. Now that Haggar has reawaken Zarkon from his death bed, what do you think this means for the Empire? Is there going to be a universal civil war on top of the uprising Allura is staging? How deeply effected are the masses by quintessence? Is it just the Galra, or do you think other species have been drinking the space Kool-Aid?

Where is Shiro? The actual Shiro, if you subscribe to the clone theory, in all of this?

Do you think Lotor will be able to overthrow Haggar and Zarkon?

Do you think we've seen the last of the alternate reality Alteans and Space Kuvira?

Do you think the remaining three original Paladins are alive? And if so, where?

Now that Voltron has unlocked Blazing Sword, do you think we've seen the last of its abilities? How about the individual lion powers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXth84G7dkM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/kayochins/status/893908613412114432
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did you spoiler it user.

The show only came out on Friday. Not everyone has seen it.

>hmm...

Pretty much everyone who cares enough to post in these threads has already watched it by now.
Initial release threads were spoilered because they were liveposting at a time when people were offset by various amounts of time.

Lotor and Zarkon power struggle, because Lotor isn't gonna give up to his dad easy. As for other species ingesting the Quintessence Jew, I don't know. It definitely seems to have affected a lot of the Galra though, though not to the extent of Zarkon and Gahhar.

As for the alternate reality Alteans, I hope not. I'd like to see them come back, as antagonists.

I definitely want more Lotor and Zarkon interactions with Lotor getting buttmad and the daddy issues start rolling.

Do you really think Lotor is going to completely rebel or will he stealth try to steal control?

>This is the LGBT rep

It's gonna happen, for sure. Can't wait to see how butthurt he'll be when he realizes his father didn't die.
I could see both. Maybe stealth at first, like he's doing now, trying to sway the empire. But if/when Zarkon fights back, I could see Lotor getting pissy enough to just openly rebel.

Hey, everyone in these threads seems happy with Kanye.

Forget daddy issues, I can't help but wonder if he's got some fierce mommy issues.

Is lotor a full blooded galra? He looks mixed

He has both and he'll have both in this iteration too.

Lurk moar.

I still wish it was Galra husbands. Kanye's okay, though.

How likely is Sincline to happen?

>those blush marks
what did they mean by this?

I want it to be true so bad, but all I have is my gut feeling and circumstantial evidence.

What plot thing do you really want to happen in the second half?

Sincline as in Keith? I'm kinda leaning towards no. It toes the line of Mary Sue territory.

>Sincline is actually the name of the planet the Galra colonized as a replacement for their homeworld

I don't know why you guys are holding out for this. In all likelihood it's going to be Lotor's name before he became Lotor or it's going to be the name of something tied to him but ultimately unimportant. Haggar turned out to be Honerva, Daibazaal was the name of Zarkon's home planet, Sven was AU Shiro, Yurak/his Jap name were melded into Sendak, etc.

So... no one is going to talk about the ship made of the same material as the lions? The same material that made them seemingly sentient and have powers that even their creator didn't know of?
A ship who looks very much like a pair of legs mind you.
10 to 1 it is part of a anti Voltron or will become part of Voltron.

More face to face confrontations and fights. As much as I love space battles I felt like this season needed more head on combat.

They said he was a half breed and his generals likely even less.

I'm expecting Sincline to be his mecha. It sounds like a cool name for a robot.

I just want more info on the Shiros mystery. I worry about him.

Yeah, Kanye is pretty cool, but I wish it was Galra husbandos.
As a reference? Very. As Keith? I fucking hope zero. I absolutely hate that theory. It's like godawful fanfic shit.

Look to season 4. It was initially going to be all one season.

PS Netflix needs to recap this shit like it does with all its other original properties.

This season in general had not as good animation. I wonder if they overspent on the first, are saving up for the latter half of the season, dealt with reduced budget, or the leaving of staff like Chris Palmer and Steve Ahn took a lot of experience out of the pool.

I'm sticking with it until it's completely shot down because last time I got BTFO hard by not believing and making fun of a brother theory.

This sort of vitriol is how I feel about the Keith is related to Acxa theory. It's awful.

That Galra is a fishfucker. I bet Kanye slipped him the fishdick when Zarkon wasn't around.

Who has a brother?

Me too. I'm sticking to it until I get my ass reamed

Which theory was that? Zaggar?

I'm not keen on that one either, for the record. But I don't hate it as much as the Keith is Sincline theory. I can't fucking stand that one.

However, this show has proven a bunch of weird shit can happen, so I'm holding it in regard as a wildcard. But if it happens in canon, I'll hate it as much as I do in fanon.

More Kuron!

No I mean a literal brother theory for another Sup Forums show.

>guy who has the least screentime in the original show, and is basically a glorified redshirt, ends up getting the most play in the reboot, even more than the guy who's supposed to be the leader in the long term

You must have been BTFO by Gravity Falls.

Here's something I've been wondering about: is Lotor aware of all the shit Zarkon and Haggar are doing? Is he aware they're kidnapping random aliens/humans and forcing them to fight to the death in a gladiator pit?

Did she ever actually build that wall to keep the Galra out?

So Kuron is going to be the Ryou of the show, right?

Hunk gets something to do.

She lets only one break her walls every night.

That's what you think user? Well you're absolutely right.

He cooked for the diplomats

Kuron is love.
Kuron is life.
Kuron a miracle of the universe.
Kuron may do some bad things in the future, but he still a good person, inside and out.

Shirvenron is love Shirvenron is life.

But seriously, at the end of the day, all signs point to Shiro no long being part of the Paladins/Lions.

>implying its not her breaking his walls

Fuck off, Kuron. You better not cuck Shiro of Romelle.

He fights in the pit, so yeah

Probably. He'll probably even get officially named Ryou to make him more "human".

Considering we were introduced to him in one of them, I'd say it's likely.

Reminder that Kuron is Ryou and he will win the Romellebowl and Shiro will die.

Can't cuck Shiro if you are Shiro.

so naughty this season

>getting cucked by your own clone
Shiro has suffered too much already.

If the white haired shiros were clones meant to impersonate og shiro, why didn't they give the latest a haircut like they did the first?

Kuron will end up with Romelle while Shiro will get to go back to Earth or become Allura and Keith's sex slave 4 life.

This brings new meaning to go cuck yourself

I have poor eyesight, so that thumbnail looked like a woman wearing a Marilyn Monroe-style cocktail dress.

They've already said that this won't be that type of show. All Shiros will make it to the end, happy and healthy.

His nipples are covered so it's ok.

>Operation Kuron is expected to allow the seamless sharing of information, information that will be shared between the Lions and the real world. And now, the following message: Let's all love Kuron! Let's all love Kuron! Let's all love Kuron! Let's all love Kuron! Let's all love Kuron! Let's all love Kuron! Let's all love Kuron! Let's all love Kuron! Let's all love Kuron! Let's all love Kuron! Let's all love Kuron! Let's all love Kuron!

At least when Shiro dies he will no longer have to suffer. Rest in peace, Takashi Shirogane.

His mother is Altean. Just fucked up by sucking down them soul drugs.

He probably does. Why would they hide it as he grew up in their 'care'? Both have been corrupted by what ever that goo is.
Hagar obviously gave no shits about him before her memory was regained, and we have no idea if she does now. Zarkon didn't mention Lotor basically at all, so he doesn't care.
He grew up in a world where both his parents are psychopaths and causing untold war is the norm. I bet he goes to the pit on Sundays.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Voltron finale. It confirms real Shiro never comes back. (Pic is Kuron)

listen: youtube.com/watch?v=pXth84G7dkM&feature=youtu.be

How will /vld/ carry out Shiro's funeral?

The suffering never ends when there's 40 Shiros.

In that reality she went full final destination solution on the Galra.

Calling it, none of the Shiros we've encountered in the series are the real one, but clones who have access to the original's memories plus a pooled cloud network that allows all of them to have the same memories via their arm.

Later on they're going to meet the "real" Shiro, but he either still has the same arm or noen of the modifications of the clones, and therefore he doesn't remember any of these experiences. He doesn't know any of the paladins other than Keith. He has no idea what goes on.

There's going to be questions over who's the "real" Shiro to the paladins, they're going to be forced down to a choice between the "original" and the clone(s) who they've gotten to know and love and who has fought and suffered alongside them. Or the only way they can save Shiro or one of his clones is to wipe his memory and reset it back to the time before he was captured on Kerberos.

We Nier Automata now.

Why did she keep Keith around then?

I hate your quads.

Trophy wife.

I hope a crossdressing episode gets memed into the show. Good for comedy and boners.

Gotta love the mice.

With a simple coffin full of nice flowers.

I want it to happen but I don't think it's going to. Would be hilarious though.

When no one was looking, the Galrans made forty Shiros. They made 40 Shiros.
That's as many as four tens.
And that's terrible.

Do you remember when Princess Diana died? We're gonna get Elton John to perform a special rendition of Candle in the Wind.

It's a show for nine year-olds, broseph. It ain't that deep.

Sven will get or already has the Romellebowl, Kuron will die and Shiro will get the Keithbowl.

Mark my words.

YOURE NOT THE REAL MICE user

I want Shiro to be the most popular girl at this event. All the male Galra come onto him hard because he's so visibly stronk, exactly what they find desirable in a mate.

If there are multiple Shiro clones that actually appeared onscreen, they'd better all stay around and not just die for cheap drama.

I want all five for them to do it if it happens and it be like the crossdressing scene from Mulan. Go big or go home.

inb4 sperging about Tumblr and Sheithfaggotry ruining these threads
If that user is still around I much prefer the reverse shitposting though, seeing grown men pretend to be 15 year old girls is genuinely my fetish

Sauce?

>Shiro will get the Keithbowl.
They are brothers.

You're right. But I'll bring them back.

For tree fiddy.

i literally cannot understand a word he is saying.

:3

Sven already has Slav. Shiro will win the Kuronbowl.

Romelle will not be in the show

No, Keith and Lotor are brothers.

The Black Lion accepted Keith even though he's a shit leader because he is Zarkon's son.

Sven is already happily married to Slav. They live together on the Swedish planet.

I can't believe /vld/ actually drove someone into insanity and brainwashed them into becoming a 14 year old tumblr fujoshi.

twitter.com/kayochins/status/893908613412114432
>ywn bring home a litter of Shiros