This is a webcomic about mountain pass racing

This is a webcomic about mountain pass racing.

Other urls found in this thread:

misfile.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Initial D goes into some weird places some times user

Jesus, that's recent? How has this art not improved in at least a decade?

His art style broke in awhile ago. At least he's consistent throughout.

So he's still not a guy yet? Is that ever going to be fixed? Also wasn't there some subplot about trouble in heaven? What happened to that. At least he finally got together with the main girl apparently.

>heaven subplot

I keep thinking that this is how the comic will end, with them getting involved in some grand epic battle for the heavens to prevent the very earth from being torn asunder, but I know it won't be anywhere near that interesting.
They'll probably just say there was some double agent causing trouble, which they eventually root out offscreen.

I feel like the ending will him staying as a girl for that Yuri points

>Is that ever going to be fixed?
Of course not.

The whole story is about Ash being a girl. When Ash gets restored, the story will end.

Sorry to be that guy but... whats the name of this webcomic? (google give me shit)

Misfile.

Basically the premise is that Heaven controls the universe via a filing system. And changing the files fucks things up. Ash's file was placed in the "girl" section instead of the "boy" sectiton so now Ash is a girl. And since a section of Emily's files are missing, she's lost the latest two years of her life, having her go from senior to sophomore.

Also, the universal filing system has safeguards so everyone pretty much thinks that Ash was ALWAYS a girl and that Emily was ALWAYS two years younger.

>Also wasn't there some subplot about trouble in heaven?
Yeah, that's a thing that's been talked about quite a bit recently.

It's also something that got talked about quite a bit several times before, it just never gets anywhere.

misfile.com/

Here you go. Gotta give this guy props. He updates this comic 5 times a week. And he's been doing so since 2004.

This thread is being MUCH kinder to Misfile than normal.

That said, I do think Ash and Emily are pretty well-written characters.

How does a mountain pass race, it's a stationary object?

You're misreading it. It's a test to see if a mountain has the necessary racial qualifications for the job it's applying for.

No, it's a webcomic about transgenderism being because someone in heaven got drunk and swapped a 1 for a 0.

it's an ongoing thing.

Thanks guys.

Yeah...that kinda dampens things for me...

But man it took me SO goddamn long before I realized that. It also explains why Ash is such a whiny idiot some of the time.

This thing still exists?

It is...but it's getting close to its end. There's word of a Misfile sequel in the works.

Goddamn, I haven't read this in a long fucking time. Nice to know Ash and Emily finally fuck though.

Nothing happens: The Webcomic.

There's 2000 pages here. And no plot points have ever been resolved. The art style hasn't progressed in years. Transparent hair.

If you ever wanted a masterclass on how to make a mediocre webcomic, it's this.