Decided to look into these new Rick and Morty writers

Honestly, the new writers have pretty much at the same level of credentials mate, but Sup Forums activists will call me a "feminist" for pointing this out

Jane Backer wrote for simpsons for 3 years:
imdb.com/name/nm5426546/
Jessica Gao was nominated for 2 awards for her work in Silicon Valley
imdb.com/name/nm2005299/awards?ref_=nm_awd
Sarah Carbiener wrote for a bunch of movies before
imdb.com/name/nm3745774/
Same with Erica Rosbe
imdb.com/name/nm4030854/

Compare this with the credentials of Rick&Morty male writers, it's pretty much at the same level:
imdb.com/name/nm0572982/
imdb.com/name/nm3171597/
imdb.com/name/nm3452745/

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm3452745/
desuarchive.org/co/thread/94319472/#94326651
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't matter, show is still kill, even before I found out the male writers were fired for being Trump Supporters, I knew something was up, because I didn't laugh once through season 3 episode 2 once. Show is dead.

this thread isn't better.

is the crazy in your name literal?

>contrarians don't like a popular thing
>contrarians pretend they always loved popular thing until recently

At least the ones who say the show was always shit are consistent.

>even before I found out the male writers were fired for being Trump Supporters

This never happened you lying fuck. but of course, a Sup Forums activists making up lies should be expected

>wrote a bunch of movies before

only credit is direct to dvd kids film starring the crocodile hunters daughter.

Also the first one wasnt a writer for the Simpsons, she was an assistant to the producer. That means her job was getting coffee

GTFO

>Assistant to late season simpsons episodes
>NOMINATION shared by the rest of the staff
>Hiring two people who worked on the same direct to dvd movie

You didn't really think this through did you?

He posted that to get a response out of you, is this your first week on Sup Forums? jesus fucking christ

this show is cancer and you faggots neeed to get locked into a general thread.

Both wrtiers that i said wrote for a "bunch of film" have at least 3 films in their iIMDB profile.

Jessica Gao was literally nominated for awards for her writing in Silicon Valley

>she was an assistant to the producer. That means her job was getting coffee
That's not true you dumbfuck. she participated in making the show, not making coffee

Are the credentials of the male writers i provided there any better? didn't think so.

But i guess i'm a "feminist" for pointing this out

>Writers assistant on drawn together, south park and china il
>Writer for robot chicken
>Only one without credentials spends all day posting about the patriarchy on twitter

Welcome to the filter.

>Both wrtiers that i said wrote for a "bunch of film" have at least 3 films in their iIMDB profile.

No they dont idiot. They have writing credits for Good Game (unreleased Harmon show), RIck & Morty, Just Add Magic, and Nims Island. One of them wrote a short. The only movie they were credited writers on was Nims Island a direct to DVD movie, and they werent even head writers, they covered "additional scenes and dialogue"

and what exactly do you think an assistant does? lol her job was getting coffee and managing the producers schedule.

Like can you even read? These IMDB pages totally prove they are unqualified

The male credential are a lot better than the female ones. How can you compare the quality of Return to Nims Island, some shitty film nobody watched, with Brooklyn Nine Nine, a successful comedy series that's still running ?

Jessica Gao was nominated for awards as a writer in Silicon Valley, that's higher than the credentials of the male writers i provided there

What awards?

Only one of them wrote for Brooklyn Nine Nine, and that's comparable in terms of credentials to what Jessica Gao did in Silicon Valley.

the male credentials i provided there aren't better than the female ones

On one hand I don't want to give the tripfag attention, on the other hand its fun to see him lose it.

Writers Guild Of America Award For Television, in the categories "New Series" and "Comedy Series"

Yes they fucking are,

Girls
>Return to Nims Island
>Friends with Benefits
>Shared writers guild award
>The Annoying Orange
>The Mighty B
>Assistant on Simpsons

Men
>Assistant on South Park
>The Morning After
>Brooklyn Nine Nine
>Robot Chicken
>Parks and Rec assistant

It's about quality

Sounds pretty prestigious Sup Forums

how the fuck will you ever recover from this humiliation?

Samefag

Shared award between 10 people.

53 writing credits for Brooklyn 99 and 44 for writing credits for Parks and Rec vs 2 writing credits for Silicon Valley

Very comparable.

blown the fuck out

WAAAAAAAAAAAAH WOMEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

1. Jessica Gao wrote in bunch of other things you idiot.

2. Your numbers are completely fake. David Philips was on only 9 Brooklyn99 episodes, and idk how much Mike McMahan was on southpark, but you are making a retarded and false comparison here. not only you are comparing the work of 2 people to the work of one person, you also didn't include her entire work

>imdb.com/name/nm3452745/
credited for 31 episodes as executive story editor, story editor for 13 episodes, direct writing credit for 9 episodes.

31 + 13 + 9 = 53 writing credits you stupid motherfucker

>you also didn't include her entire work

Yes, tell us more about Big Time Rush and Back to the Barnyard

I mean, the show now sucks and the only reason I can come up with why it sucks is the women. I noticed it sucking before I researched what happened, and only looked into it when I watched s03e02 and was like "This wasn't funny, what the fuck happened?". Lo and behold the creators fired their Trump supporters and hired female SJW's to take their position. Now we have Rick and Morty meet the Simpsons or Family Guy. Tries too hard to be funny, and all the intelligent stuff is gone. Good Job. Shit show.

>Jane Backer wrote for simpsons for 3 years:
>>>during 2012 and 2015
>Sarah Carbiener wrote for a bunch of movies before
>>>return to nim's island
>Same with Erica Rosbe
>>>FRIENDS WITH FUCKING BENEFITS?!

Women are stupid and OP is stupid and pathetic.

You guys might want to coordinate your shilling a wee bit more professionally

>crazyaga
Wasn't this the literal redditfag posting about muh homophobia in literally who countries?

Its pulling more viewers than any cartoon currently airing

I checked things a bit further, Mike McMahan NEVER wrote any southpark episodes he was just a producer assistant.

He legit has worse credentials than any of the female writers that got hired recently, because their credentials are actually things they wrote

desuarchive.org/co/thread/94319472/#94326651
>mfw this is the same tripfag
Kill yourself OP your kind isn't welcome here

Because they are hoping it doesn't continue this trend. They are giving it a chance. Watch by the end of the season the numbers will fall off so much that the show will be canceled. Thank the SJW's on staff and the women.

>Ad Hominem

ahahaha, the new shows are not as good m8ty.

Just banal narcissistic analysis any toddler can see.

also this thread sucks.

>stop spreading fake news
[citation needed faggot]

But you're still the same person fighting the same fight while being cocky
>making the same thread subject just to drive home how "right" you are as the wrong thread
There's a legitimate concern here

>He made a new thread for this because he's so butthurt.

Also no, the new writers are not more qualified.

>Sup Forums activists will call me a "feminist" for pointing this out
Hey, you're the one saying in other threads you're a male feminist. Don't hide the facts to help prove a case.

Who the fuck would be shilling this on Sup Forums? We might not be Sup Forums but we still use roughly the same lingo as the rest of the boards, so any off-site astroturfer would stick out like a rotting penis. The only /r/ick and M'orty staff member that could go unnoticed here would be Justin, who absolutely would not be perpetuating a feminist agenda.

It's no secret that crazyaga made this thread to be cocky and a jerk to that OP. I'm surprised this one wasn't sacked.

I think crazyaga needs some tea

Those Silicon Valley episodes are on the better half of an already great show, so she's got my appreciation

Ban this thread

We're being ivaded by tumblr and twitterWe much squash this insurgence before it grows bigger

This kind of thread is barely Sup Forums related anyway

I'll take "Shit user just made up on the spot" for $400 Alex.

Generals are cancer that are the antithesis of fucking Sup Forums.