Was the original Teen Titans ever aired in HD? Cartoon Network is showing it in the 6am block now

Was the original Teen Titans ever aired in HD? Cartoon Network is showing it in the 6am block now.

Can we have this thread every morning? Kinda like talking to other anons about the show as it plays in order

I missed yesterday's episodes because I'm not normally up at this hour, and didn't see anything in the catalog.

Anyone else watching?

Reporting

>punches out a T-Rex
>struggles when a teenage human is on his back

Watching right with you

Ron Perlman voicing fucking slade is amazing

I have no idea, but there are HD rips of the show out there courtesy of iTunes.

Just noticed this episode has all the opening theme song animations for each character huh that's interesting

>and I thought Star's pooting tasted bad

What did he mean by this

>pooting

It's "pudding", you fucking imbecile.

This show has some pretty nice animation sometimes

Having flash backs to zones tentacle rapes

His statement is still technically right. I imagine Starfire's poots would taste bad.

If you're going to quote a show, get the fucking line right.

If you're going to have autism, at least hide it

And that's cause this show is 14 years old

Didn't they do that hand catches them at the last second thing last episode?

Jesus Christ, it really is.

watching this with constant OK KO ads is jarring as hell in terms of quality

What the fuck were they thinking with that art style

So which character will try to leave the team in this episode?

Starfire.

>Beast Boy Insta Lube

It's like the prank episode of TTG except it teaches kids a lesson at least.

ON MY PLANET

It's the modern look for cartoons flat and round. like adventure time and Steven universe

Holy shit I forgot how cool Thunder and Lightning were. I miss them. Why haven't they been in Go?

>Adam Beechen
ew

Did Teen Titans end conclusively? I remember watching bits of it when I was younger, and liked it a lot.

I've been wanting to go back and rewatch the whole thing again, but I heard it was straight up cancelled.

>summons Flying Nimbus
>starts shooting Kamehamehas

lol

No, never.

TERRA

This is standing out to me as well. Most current animation isn't this good anymore. Probably too expensive.

Shit, how bad was it?

Was there massive story arcs left hanging?

The only major plot point left hanging was "what happened to Terra". Everything else had basically wrapped up already.

Raven can fly, too

They literally ended the last episode on Beast Boy chasing Terra.

Can we get some goddamn HDTV rips since no one seems interested in ripping the HD episodes off iTunes? It's ridiculous that no one has bothered to do this.

series ended with terra coming back to life but she "chose" to forget everything and not use her powers
the arc kind of continued in a comic back in 2006 with an origin story i think, but nothing else

Wait who the fuck is this old guy? Is he like a real character?

Wow it really does have a lesson here. How having fun to someone else's expense has consequences. Both with beastboys pranks and thunders and lightning amusements

People did. There are torrents on MySpleen, if I remember right.

series ended with terra coming back to life but she "chose" to forget everything and not use her powers even tho the girl says she isnt terra
the arc kind of continued in a comic back in 2006 with an origin story i think, but nothing else

That Starfire POV titty shot

Technically, the series ended nicely, but then they added another episode at the end with a cliffhanger to try to bait CN into paying for another season.

Post pic?

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

Just wait until the end of the episode user ;)

it really wasnt a cliffhanger
it was just really fucking annoying and ambiguous

IM JUST A GIRL WITH A GEOMETRY TEST NEXT PERIOD AND I HAVENT STUDIED

AND THE PROM IS TOMORROW!

I could only find season 3 in actual HD. The other seasons are garbage upscaled SD. I don't know why people even bother. I can stretch the window just fine by myself watching the SD rips.

They're ruining this innocent forest.

Let's save the forest by tearing it down!

Also

Dat ass.

Tara Strong's raven in the original series and in go is so night and day.

What's this astral plane conversation bullshit?

One is being played as a serious character with a serious personality.

The other is a joke, literally and figuratively.

>That episode where a boy fan of the titans shipped Starfire and Beastboy.
Savages belong with savages I guess.

the episode is all about that Chinese mythology

Dunno but it was pretty coo

He was wearing a mask over his mask

fucking slade

Well the brothers couodn't know he was Slade because reasons or whatever.

>Literally had a mask under another mask
I forgot how annoying that shit was whenever it looked like we'd d finally get to see his face

Let's see:

Tomorrow: Sum of His Parts and Nevermore
Thursday: Switched and Deep Six
Friday: Mask and Mad Mod

Tomorrow is when the show picks up and turns into more what people remember it for from what I remember.

And then Lightning and Thunder were never relevant ever again

That was fun anons. Same time tomorrow?

i dont know about you all but the entire series is available on demand for free in hd where i am

the point is to watch it and comment about it together

Didn't they help out in the big battle against all the villains?

do they ever actually ship raven and starfire in this series or nah

TOGETHER!

There's an episode where they switch bodies and then do totally gay shit with each other

Yea, that's the real sacrifice all this cynical and/or just the bros hanging out shit is giving. We don't have anything that is genuinely impressive and visually appealing anymore. Sure, even SU which is supposed to be an 90s progressive nerd's visualization had two sole two good action scenes. One being ripped from an anime, and one choreographed by an actual anime animator.

Man, I watched the entire series a while back making a bunch of screenshots and gifs, and now I feel like doing it again with the HD versions. Especially with webms being a thing now. Fucking gifs.

Is it being streamed anywhere?

just to dodge some incoming slime, Beast Boy was flipping and rolling all over the place showing all kinds of reactions. Nowadays, the character would simply jump backwards out of frame and everything would miss.

DO IT. DO IT NOW.

Yea, that's why I'm really off and on the boat for Ok KO. In a lot of ways it's a lot more expressive and fluid than Lakewood Plaza, but all the little shortcuts for subtle stuff messes with me a lot.

I wanna rest my head on that booty.

The show ends with Terra telling Beast Boy that she doesn't want to be friend with him ever again.

>reairing decade old cartoon randomly at 5 AM timeslot
Guarantee you this is publicity for an upcoming TTG episode. They did the same thing years ago when the Thundercats reboot was coming out and they showed the original Thundercats at 6AM

Probably an episode where the old titans come back and its more stellar 4th wall breaking commentary

Go has already mocked this version when they cut together a bunch of scenes from Titans in Tokyo and dubbed over it

upon watching some more episodes i just realized some if the intros are in japanese and some are in english
why

I'll get around to it soon. I'm slowly finding the HD rips, should be done downloading soon and only missing S02 I think.

It's a weeaboo show and the band that did the OP are legit japs

Damn Jinx is into some kinky shit.

Heck, I think they did the remix of that Night Begins To Shine song TTG LOVES to reuse.
It was pretty okay all things considered. Wish they did more stuff like that and the Justice League special over random contrarian moral of the week.

lol who cares about this shit show when Teen Titan Go exists? It's way funnier and more interesting than this brooding piece of shit.

It's a decent song and the one thing I like in TTGo is when they change the art style.

>Cheap to make
>cheap to order

Butts still there watching ads.

But I can watch Gumball for
>A much smarter asshole protagonist
>More creative animation and plots
>Bigger budget
>Somehow better action scenes
>World building
>Meta humor is a lot less passive aggressive and thus more biting (when Darwin criticizes fedora wearing neckbeards)

To denote which episodes are more serious. I don't remember which is which

Any idea where I can download them for free

Look up the mega threads in the archive