Why did he want to fuck his daughter? I seriously didn't get this about Tales of the Unexpected at all...

Why did he want to fuck his daughter? I seriously didn't get this about Tales of the Unexpected at all. It was weird as shit.

>fairly attractive older man who focuses on his work and being a good father, who gets into dangerous situation s
>hot, intelligent daughter in her late teen's who still calls you daddy who you have to save on a regular basis
I mean, you remove the family connection then of course you would

>being this stupid
>ever

But like, why was that even a thing in a DC comic? Why did Doctor Thirteen want to fuck his daughter? Who greenlit that?

She looks like her mum around the age when they were getting up to that sort of nonsense and the human subconscious is a hedonistic shitbird.

>the human subconscious is a hedonistic shitbird.
POLLY WANTS A FUCK-A

CAW

His appearance kind of reminds me of someone...

I'll ship it, if someone wants me to.

I don't blame him

>Think it's just some fag being a weirdo fetishi

Oh, uh..that's gonna need some context

Jesus fucking Christ.

>Jaime and Natasha fight over Traci 13
>ends with them agreeing to let her choose
>they walk in on her getting railed by her Dad
Itd be a he'll of a cuckening

Have they outright stated if she's bi or lesbian yet? That feels like a Ice-Man tier retcon if she's a lesbian.

It's kind of relatable.

I once had a weird sex dream about my dad

Is this about Gun Control?

Hot

So did I. Your dad's a total dilf

The gun is his penis

Like seriously, why was this a subtext of the book?

Pretty sure that it's more he's worried about his daughter getting older and becoming sexually active, like a good dad should be.

>he's worried about his daughter getting older and becoming sexually active
Yeah, he wants to be first in, best served

Underrated post

Is that common?

Would you fuck your parent if they were the most attractive person in the world?

It couldn't. STILL too skeevy even if my mum was Hitomi J-cup and my dad was John Cena

It's just a dream. Dreams aren't meant to be taken literally.

Because the joke is that Dr. 13 is a hardcore rationalist who does not believe in psychology mumbo jumbo or supernatural shit even when it is literally happening on front of him.

Oh God no. That's just disgusting. But that doesn't stop me from having a giant milf incest fetish.

Same user, same. Although my fetish is being the young stud who fucks the MILFs. Even better if they're married and have kids. Cheating on them for my sweet cock makes me hard as diamonds.

You're right, this dream doesn't literally means he want to fuck his daughter, it just means he symbolically does.

Sometimes a banana is just a banana shaped penis substitute.

Someone ince explained it to me as the incest represents the emotional distance Dr Thirteen and Traci have, that the thirteens don't really see each other as father and daughter.
Or maybe Azzarello just wanted To make some incest jokes.

Isn't this written by Azzarello? Maybe that explains it

>Same user, same. Although my fetish is being the young stud who fucks the MILFs. Even better if they're married and have kids. Cheating on them for my sweet cock makes me hard as diamonds.
Then play the fetish simulator.

I ain't got no money for simulators and VR headsets user. Neither the game to pull it off in real life...

I guest you could say it was unexpected

Does Azz have a big Father/Daughter thong goong on that I don't know about?

I meant that slave management game, whatever it was.

>Who greenlit that?
Who greenlit you

I don't know anything about it user.

Maybe he just did it because he thought it was funny?

Free Cities, pick a fetish and go for it.

>Why did Doctor Thirteen want to fuck his daughter?
Because he's sexually attracted to her.

>Deathstroke does a dynamic entry to give them two thumbs up

Well, my mother being a terrible person was why I never responded to her drunk molesting even at my most hormone drunk. My mom having absolutely terrific tits is why I still have the fetish.

Came here to post this.

Can I just say that, with or without the incest, a Doctor Thirteen book where he and Traci go around exploring the paranormal scene would be amazing.

But the incest is a critical component.

The hypercrisis is real.

Can the incest be subtextual?

More like subSEXUAL.

Are all issues like this or is there a specific one I need to find to read about repressed incestuous feelings?

They all come from the same backup, tales of the unexpected, that was collected in a book called Doctor 13:Architecture and mortality.

This explains why Traci 13 turned gay.