Is she the next Stan Lee?

Is she the next Stan Lee?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/94479788/#94479788
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(You)

(You)

Anyone else worried about the upswing in ironic shitposts lately? Has Sup Forums got to the mods, too?

>let's ban all content that isn't a liberal thought bubble

I don't even understand what you're mad about? That she's got a dip-dye? That she's an editor but Marvel has bad editing? Let me redpill you on that job.

I'm an editor for a small publisher, and I have no control over fucking anything. If the bosses take the writer's side on anything, even huge continuity problems or fucking dreadful phoned-in work, you have no power. You can tell them it's wrong and submit edited manuscripts and the writer will cockslap you in the face and tell you to go suck a milkshake.

Does that sound like any company you know? If Gwenpool over there tries to tell Bendis or Spencer they're fucking up continuity or being shitty writers, do you really think Alonso will take her side?

Shit dude, you know how liberal Marvel is. By making people have such a hateboner for her over taking a fucking selfie, you're giving her more name recognition, more star power, and furthering her career.

Also I'm the only one that will respond to this thread unironically, you're not even making those gosh-darn demlibs mad, anyone that disagrees with you hides the thread and moves on.

>everything sucks at the company
>gee golly it's not the fault of clearly dysfunctional hiring policy because i also work at job

YAAAS QUEEN SLAY

You didn't refute my second point. If you hate her so much, and you admit you're in opposition to the beliefs of Marvel's target audience, what will this shitposting campaign, assuming it's successful and not just mildly annoying to some nerds on Sup Forums, actually do besides make her more popular with their key demo?

I'm hoping it's just summer and soon the kids will be back to school.

But in my heart I know we'll be stuck with this shit.

I want so hard to believe these retarded /r/the_donald refugees are underageb&s being contrarian, like how when we were kids we were all "FUCK BUSH XD" without understanding why, but sometimes I get scared.

>having a cuck key demo

she's cute. She have any nudes?

Idk, post more of her pics so I can cum. I can't think straight

desuarchive.org/co/thread/94479788/#94479788

Fuck off OP.

> Sup Forums defense force ACTIVATE

>literally just the exact same thread as yesterday because the attempt to make the milkshake shit a le epic meme didn't come off
Marvel WANTS to make a controversy of this. Incessant shitposting and trying to rile people up to attack Marvel staff on social media, etc will only play into what they want. Besides daily dose is always cancer, fucking kill yourself.

Is that Cosmo?

No they don't it makes them look retarded. If they wanted notoriety they would have talent make quality books.

Yeah, but it's comics, I mean, who gives a fuck?

>bumping your thread every half hour or hour or so
This happened with the last one too.

Yeah when she was 19 she posted 3-4 nudes on tumblr