Milo Murphy's Law

I just watched Milo Murphy's Law. It was pretty okay, is it one Sup Forums somehow hates, loves or is pretty unopinionated about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mecg_Fbml4k
youtube.com/watch?v=CgkazshTBrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People generally seem to like it but it hasn't had a chance to build a fanbase yet because of the usual scheduling shenanigans.

Isn't the Phineas and Ferb crossover special the next thing coming?

D
O
G

She is so stacked and thicc compared to Candace.

And yet, she's two years younger.

I see phineas and ferb referances in these images, is this show set in the same city?

Yes

It's set in a nearby city.

>implying there will be episodes released between now and 2018

OMG!!!
And I never even noticed!!

Diogee, go home!

i've seen a few episodes and the redhead is so flirty and has pretty big boobs for a middle school kid. also the show is good and just as smart, if not smarter, than phineas and ferb

>Training kids to get used to being screwed over

So, which are the official ships?

Canon? Milo and Amanda. He says he has a crush on her in the opera episode, she starts crushing on him in the dance episode.
Zack had a crush on a cowgirl once. Melissa hasn't had anything yet.
Amongst ficwriters fanartists? Milo/Melissa, Milo/Zack, Melissa/Zack and all three together.

the dance episode was cute

youtube.com/watch?v=Mecg_Fbml4k
youtube.com/watch?v=CgkazshTBrE

Savannah is hot regardless of the manjaw.

>manjaw
I don't see it.

>double dubs
gentlemen, we just found the best ship of 2017

She doesn't look very mannish.

>is it one Sup Forums somehow hates, loves or is pretty unopinionated about?
Unexpectedly we got over the waifuism era pretty quickly, out of nowhere we actually started talking about the show and we pretty much discussed everything. Then the post-ironic in-hiatus age started but it didn't really worked and no one really bothered to pretend that practically everything hasn't been discussed.

I giggled when it was revealed Diogee's middle name is Ex Machina.

It's a decent show, it's just not as good as P&F. It feels a lot more mundane I guess.
P&F had the kids build almost any crazy idea the writers could come up with while Doof's inators did borderline magic based on whatever odd train of thought Doof was going off of.
In comparison, most MM episodes just feel like "hey, let's do thing." *Rube goldberg chain of events of everything breaking* "Whoops! Guess that's just Murphy's law!" Then maybe the time traveler guys derp around and do something with pistachios that inevitably also fails.

>but it didn't really worked

*but it didn't really work

>mfw there isn't a second hot regular chick I can ship with Melissa

It's got the deftest handling of an ongoing background arc I've seen in a children's show.

>>>/LGBT/

Not even Sara?

Too repetitative and predictible.