How do we get rid of /poltv/? This pickle rick shit has been the biggest source of contamination, yet

How do we get rid of /poltv/? This pickle rick shit has been the biggest source of contamination, yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/co.desu.meta/deleted/deleted/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BOOM BIG REVEAL

/poltv/ posting into Sup Forums related.
But you know what IS Sup Forums related?

WUBALUBA DUBDUB
I'M PICKLE RICK

By crashing this board,
WITH NO SURVIVORS!

I thought Sup Forums hates Rick and Morty and calls it reddit or some shit?

>I thought Sup Forums hates Rick and Morty and calls it reddit or some shit?

The exact same thing applies to Sup Forums.
That doesn't stop us from having a dozen threads about it a day.

The only thing Sup Forums "contains" are shills and people who like screaming at a wall all day.
Most ordinary people use multiple boards that fit their hobbies and interests. Believe it or not, there is not an absolute correlation between your personal politics and your preferred mediums of entertainment.

>there is not an absolute correlation between your personal politics and your preferred mediums of entertainment.

Yeah there fucking is. If you believe that everything single comic and cartoon talked about on this board is degenerate, why even come here?

When did Sup Forums become /tumblr/?

>get rid of Sup Forums
we are IN Sup Forums

My two cents.

The problem is that fans of R&M are insufferable contrarians who care about bitching about other cartoons than they do cartoons. They therefore don't want to be grouped in a general because it will make their unironic interests and who they are diagnosable. So they shit up the board with a dozen threads.

Enter the equally insufferable R&M haters who shit up the board with even more R&M fags ironically and shit up all the threads with bile and intentionally obnoxious R&M posts.

This board and all others would be a lot better if manchildren learned to respect other's interests.

>Horseshoe Theory
>Reddit spacing

go back to R E D D I T

Funny thing is, you guys think that /pol guys are all racists. it's absolutely not, but you guys are making it worse for yourself

Wow, you showed him.

I sure did *BURP* Memey

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums meme threads are cancer
>clearly I must add to the cancer by making this shitty thread

>paragraphs
>reddit spacing
I think you are confused.

Not an ABSOLUTE correlation. Even in mediums so blatantly politicized as comics and cartoons, there are still some that avoid it, and even some that are good and enjoyable despite their political overtones/blatant messages that don't agree with your own.
Even if you think every single comic/cartoon made this millennium is garbage, there's still people willing to talk about older ones.

I spent almost all of 2016 on Sup Forums regularly following the election and by the end of it all I needed a fucking break. I picked up Star Vs in February and enjoy it very much, talking about it on Sup Forums has been a nice escape the neverending political shitstorm that has engulfed everything.

what do you mean? its general consensus the last two episodes of the show were a serious drop in quality from S1 and S2. Whats that got to do with Pol?

*R&M threads

It's been like this for months, it's pretty sad. Whats worse are people larping to be from tumblr.

Proper grammar is probably Reddit tier to him since most people in Sup Forums lack an education beyond middle school because the system is rigged

>PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
>PICKLE RICKERS GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

wait till the Hydra storyline dies out and back we go to the status quo?

Deleted posts over the past few days

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/co.desu.meta/deleted/deleted/type/op/

How many of these were OP? How many posters ITT are OP?

It's not Sup Forums or Sup Forums posters that are the problem - it's the blatant shit threads by people who don't read comics, watch cartoons or just shitpost memes from other boards. This one is an example of them.

If Sup Forums had decent moderation it wouldn't even be a problem, but there are hours where the mods don't seem to be active at all.

I like comics and I do enjoy having conversations about them, but a big portion of Sup Forums posters seem to forget that they're on a Sup Forums board.
This site is a well-known meme shithole. Expecting more from it is idiotic from your part. Accept this or move forward to another site.
Friendly reminder: you can always hide threads and posts. Use this feature.

Most specific interest boards have actual content. If it becomes just memes you end up like Sup Forums. Not every board is Sup Forums - or, nowadays, Sup Forums.

>NOTHING CAN EVER BE EQUIVALENT
Just a reminder: the anti-moderate meme was created by Sup Forums to discredit people who refuse to buy into their Nazi bullshit.

The middle ground bias was way worse in the mid 2000s when the South Park "everything is equally stupid" attitude went unchallenged.

SJWs and Nazis need each other. Their biggest threat is a competent enemy. Enemy of ny enemy, and all that.

But hey, you found a way to feel superior to even more people than usual. Congratulations. If that isn't reddit then I don't know what is. Too bad you can't downvote me.

Keep crying about them. That'll do the trick, OP!

Ban live action period.

Sup Forums is your boogie Man OP
Kill yourself

Ignore and Report.

Complaining or confronting them only creates another poor quality thread and increased shitposting.

I never said that Sup Forums is completely barren of content.
But when boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums, who have many times more traffic than many Sup Forums boards combined, are literally one click away, don't be surprised when you see them.

no, Sup Forums does not get to take credit for PICKLE RICK

pol can stay but tv don't

Actually, anyone with the slightest business sense can tell you why your "middle ground" shit is stupid.

>Sup Forums unironically want's to deport crossboarders after failing to establish a strong self moderation culture like other boards.
It's too late now. the mods just gave up.

It's probably 2 or 3 people.

I agree, but it doesn't get moderated so we're stuck with it.

How do we get rid of Sup Forumsmblr? Back to your containment site

its a nation. trying to run it like a corporation doesn't work.

I turned myself into a shitpost, Mortyyyyyy! I'M SHITPOST RIIIIIIIICK!

The way you use the term Nazi proves you are of the far left, proving again the middle ground meme is real.

No, it's a point of view.

If Sup Forums tells you to kill all the jews, you're still an asshole for saying "let's compromise and kill half the jews."

When Sup Forums inevitably tells you to kill all the jews again, there will be 75% less jews. Repeat until no more jews.

That's why you're stupid.