All these Rick and Morty threads

>All these Rick and Morty threads

make it stop please, this is almost as bad as during the Samurai Jack craze

It's not as bad as Samurai Jack desu senpai or S2 of Voltron

And what would you like to talk about instead?

>Dude female writers LMAO

It's a new, airing show. It's gonna happen if mods aren't helping contain all the talk to one thread. Not really much one can do otherwise other than ignore the threads.

The work is on you too to make new, interesting threads as well.

So hit the button and discuss what you want to discuss, user.

Fucking Sup Forumslution

why are frogposters the dumbest

fucking summer

>wants Sup Forums to be tumblr
>oh no, Sup Forums is tumblr

This is nothing, summer child frog poster.
Should have been around for the Korra threads, now that was a shit storm.
Anyone have that picture of the catalog?

Please don't act like shill threads are the same as threads on a show we liked.

It's a tried and true tactic, if you don't like a thing and you want other people to not like it, spam it till they hate it.

Dumb frogposter, this is what Sup Forums is supposed to be like before the current era of Generalshit.

No? All that's going to happen is the original users of Sup Forums are going to move on to a different website and Sup Forums will become a Sup Forums cesspool

>and Sup Forums will become a Sup Forums cesspool
that's already happened, friend

It's just newfags that don't know how to check the god damn catalog

Pepe picle in the houuuuse!

Except it never was? You make a thread for a topic and that's it. A general is a continuous thread for a topic.

Aw, did capefag get his feefees hurt? Fuck off.

blaming it on Sup Forums isn't right, it's not like no Sup Forumsmrades like to shitpost and get contrarian about popular cartoons, and nitpick flaws, and complain about female writers, and pretend like Rick and Morty was garbage from day one, and

I turned myself into a Pepe, user! Boom! Big reveal, I'm a Pepe, whaddya think about that? I turned myself into a PEPE! W-what are you just staring at me for, bro? I turned myself into a Pepe, user!
>And?
And? What more do you want tacked on to this? I turned myself into a Pepe, and 9/11 was an inside job.
>Was it?
Who cares, user? Global acts of terrorism happen every day. Uh, here's something that's never happened before...I'm a Pepe. I'm Pepe Riiiiiiiiiiiick!
>Are you going to, I mean, you know, is this the first part of some meme trick?
I don't do memes, user, I do Reddit. One takes brains, the other takes prolonged male solitude.
>Well, can you move? Can you fly?
I wouldn't be much of a Pepe if I could.
>All right, well, do Pepes live forever or...
user, stop digging for hidden layers and just be impressed. I'm a Pepe.

Still better than the ponyswarm

Technically, this is a Rick&Morty thread too.
Way to add to the fire, dumbass.

Chuckled. Good thread.

theres 150 different threads in the catalog. quit being a fag. if you dont like it dont click on the threads