what exactly is this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rG2FjTqhFI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Booty.

Quite edgy for a Disney movie.

>make an upbeat movie about one of the most tragic events in the bible

I don't get why christians keep on doing this

Animated movie about Noah's arc.......with extremely Thicc lion gals.

buena vista only distributed it.

it was made by some nobodies from.. uh... argentina?

Because it can be adapted as a children's story fairly easily. It especially makes it simple with the two of every animal aspect. Allows for a lot of cutesy characters.

(Also, the ape looks like King Louie has a touch of the gout)

interesting reason why god decided to flood the world.
he wanted to write a book

hey i know these characters! they're Benny, Leo and Johnny's friends!

Because christians love money above all else.

It's like jesus once said:
>Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is poor to enter the kingdom of God.

:^)

*tips fedora*

yes argentina

Those fucking lions, why are people surprised anthros are more popular than their skinny and flat as a board human characters?

How can normies even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=rG2FjTqhFI4

these argnetinians.

so crazy.

Do we really need that many future christian furries?

Evil furries and a dragon?

It's one thing to sneak some adult humor into a family movie, but this movie pushes the boundaries like no other "family" movie has.

That said, God was incredibly funny in this one.

dear lord why

argentinians are proud of curviy, and like raunchy humour

So, why did God create busty cats with enormous hips and big asses? What was his endgame?

geez, awful dub

To make internet furries.

So the big, beefy cats with broad chests will want to fuck them

Latin KINO

>curviy

That is not the Top Cat Mexican movie.

Latin America humor is very dark compared to American humor. I don't mean edgy Family Guy type but a different shade of dark.

Latin America's most famous sitcom is about a starving orphan living on a poor hood where he's phisically and verbally abused. You know, for kids

>it's a "El chavo wants a breakfast" episode
>episode ends
>El Chavo is still waiting for some food
Nice joke

Catholic have different values in general, they value compassion and humbleness over honestly and sterness like Protestants do. They love the poor, they think the poor are always more noble and likable.

same reason they love top cat or speedy gonzales, the poor are the ultimate underdog.

>speedy
>poor underdog
He was a fucking super Star

Give me a link. In spanish

>make an upbeat movie about one of the most tragic events in the bible
>implying that Christians find the world being cleansed of sin through water a tragic thing

>what exactly is this movie?
What a stupidly worded question, it's clearly a Spanish language adaptation of the Arc story from the Bible.

Animals can't reproduce when they are too busy fucking other species.

It's actually a pretty badly written movie, like pit of voles bad. It's only saved by the animation and character design.

>top cat
That one was popular due to the superb dubbing work which completely changed the characters motives and personality into something actually relatable and easy to understand to Mexican audiences. They basically turned top cat into a Mexican show and that's why it became so popular.

Please, can you explain what they did with the characters?

Ok, maybe I exaggerated a little. But they basically turned them into 60's Mexican movie stereotypes; which I think is a very crappy period for that particular industry, but well, it was popular and people felt identified with those also it's not much worse than current Mexican movies; so the actors making the dubs would give them accents and speech patterns that would remind the public of these tropes that they loved at the time.

Stop talking out of your ass. Do you think little kids and non-mexican watched the show for shitty mexican stereotypes?

>what is reading comprehension

>damage control

El burro hablando de orejas.

This is why I hate mexican. The niggers of latinoamerica

Keep blaming your own shortcomings on other people, that'll get you far in life, I'm sure.

You are the one saying stupid shit about a cartoon, mexican.

What I said about the - and read this carefully- mexican dub of an american cartoon that was transmitted in mexico from the 80's to the 2000's is factual truth; now, I know facts are above your kind, but if you don't want to believe me or are unable to comprehend what I actually wrote that's your own fault for being so idiotic.

>is factual truth
It's not.

Not to mention derbez sketch shows making fun of mentally handicapped people, see sammy for an example

Yet it is.

Dude, stop, why are you even arguing this? It's a pretty well known fact

To tempt man

Post tick cats pictures

Or else?

National treasure.

I want to fuck that panther

The least you could do is uploading a picture, user.
Here you go.