twitter.com/rockcock64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I see Reddit and Memey get shat on so we're triggered

>every show that is popular is literately Reddit

Kek OP obviously hit a sore spot

word to the wise

>everything is reddit
FTFY

Can't mods contain all the R&M shitposting to a single thread? This shit is getting old.

For real, that's the only thing I hate about Rick and Morty, how much it makes these autists fight and cluttering the board. Rick and morty needs to be moved to /trash/

Reddit is inside all of usss

>Reddit and Memey
LOOK MOM I USED THE INSULT I FIT IN SOMEWHERE I HAVE FRIENDS PLEASE STOP CRYING, DAD WILL COME BACK SOME DAY

Oh, I know this one: "what is a Sup Forumslack?"!

oh wow

I actually would've thought that's pretty funny as a dumb tattoo if it wasn't for the unironic "antifascist" in the middle.

Reddit users drowned my goldfish and ate my wife

And the capefag whining begins. I don't even like this show and I'm defending it. Ban the capefags, ban all comics.

this must be your first day on Sup Forums

He went to the wrong subreddit

Fuck off, we know it's you Rockcock. You're a fucking retard that unironically used the Sup Forums boogeyman meme.

Using allcaps makes you look like a retard, Rockcock.

It's threads like these that makes Sup Forums look like a joke. This thread is not even cartoons, OP. Might as well be a meta thread.

Well you definitely got the boobs of someone easily triggered. I'm starting to think there is a correlation between breasts and flying off the handle at everything.

the cringe is real

>people on Sup Forumsmblr are unironically pulling a Ghostbusters

Show was mediocre since season 1, m8. This has nothing to do with women. Why does this board keep proving that this board is exactly what everyone says it is?

>trying to justify shitposting

nice gyno

T. former Google employee

Anger is a Bift?

>complaining about retarded Sup Forums anons that dislike rick and morty because muh reddit or muh female writers
>no just ignoring them and actually making posts that relate to comics, cartoon, and shit that is relevant to this board

Who's the real shitposter here?

>Who's the real shitposter here?

It's all done by this guy.

twitter.com/rockcock64