Decided to look into these new Rick and Morty writers Part 2: Show is Doomed Special Edition

Lots of people are saying the new female writers for Rick & Morty are ruining the show, lots of people are saying you are sexist if you complain So lets take a look at all of the writers and their credits

>Jessica Gao
imdb.com/name/nm2005299/

Writer for Back to the Barrnyard. A shitty nickelodeon spinoff cartoon of the shitty early 2000s movie "Barnyard"
From here she moves on to The Mighty B!, which Ive never seen or heard of, so nothing to comment on there
She then move to the writers room for Big Time Rush. Yep, you read that right. The new head writer of Rick and Morty was a writer for Nickelodeons knock off Jonas Brothers show about some lame boyband.
Video for example: youtube.com/watch?v=H-xlC4Be7GI
From there she moves on to the Kung Fu Panda TV show which was awful. She then does the only two decent credits of any of the new writers with Robot Chicken and Silicon Valley. She doesn't seem to last long. Shes had stints on eight shows where she only lasted long enough to write two episodes or less.
>Jane Becker
imdb.com/name/nm5426546/?ref_=ttfc_fc_wr13
Literally never done anything. Was an assistant to producers on the new Simpsons. So her job was getting fucking coffee lmao. Somehow manages her way into the writing room without having a single credit on any production
>Sarah Carbiener:
imdb.com/name/nm3745774/
Only two credits of note before R&M are Return to Nim's Island and a show called just add magic. Nim's island is a direct to dvd cash in sequel to a childrens movie staring Bindi Irwin AKA The Crocodile Hunter's Daughter. She is also a writer on Good Game the GamerGrumps youtube red series that looks like shit
>Erica Rosbe:
imdb.com/name/nm4030854/
This is where it gets fun and you can see the obvious nepotism. This womans only credits are the exact same as Sarah Carbiener. Meaning that one of these two keeps getting work because they know the other.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt5218268/
youtube.com/watch?v=H-xlC4Be7GI
youtube.com/watch?v=J7zALRVF4mY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TL;DR Aside from the two creators and one guy the entire writers room from the first two seasons have all been replaced with these blatantly unqualified writers

Mods you are complicit in this, you must know that

>7 other threads including an exact copy of this one

old thread

Pickel Rick got an average user score of 9.2/10 on IMDB
imdb.com/title/tt5218268/

Get rekt OP

old thread hit bump limit

everyone just ignore this guy he's insane and made literally hundreds of posts in the last thread

>hit bump limit

Then you post in it until it falls off the board.

I'm insane, really?

I literally showed you strong evidence that the vast majority of people loved Pickel Rick. getting 9.2/10 on IMDB as an average user score is incredible

itll be off the board in 30 minutes pleb. we needed a new thread anyway since the last one turned into two dipshits arguing over the middle east

>we needed a new thread anyway

You had half a dozen other choices. Stop making new threads about the same shit.

>making this a general
I didn't think you could get any more cancerous

I hope you lose your dick in a house fire

List of things new Rick and Morty writers are responsible for:
Direct to DVD kids movie starring Bindi Irwin AKA the fucking crocodile hunters daughter.
Nickelodeon Jonas Brothers knockoff show about tween boyband that is genuinely unwatchable.
Shitty Nickelodeon Spinoffs of popular cartoon movies the Barnyard and Kung Fu Panda
The Annoying Orange

The writers in the 1st two season were all pushed out for the writers of this crap

Does it hurt, being so incredibly pathetic?

werent you complaining about all the different threads about this in the last thread? now your complaining about trying to keep it confined to one thread. im trying to keep this board clean and you are cancer shitting up threads you have no interest in. if yoou have such a problem with this thread then dont fucking read it cunt

Anyone know why they replaced so many writers? It seems odd that you would lose that many critical writers when the show was just exploding in popularity.

Dan, Justin, and Ryan have always been the main writers and always will be

kys

I made a better thread about the latest two episodes here:

Move here

Harmon shows always crash and burn after a couple seasons. Same shit happened with community

how about both of you spergs fuck off

(((Diversity)))

You really think replacing the entire writers room is not a big deal? Pretty much everyone with writing credits over the first two seasons is no longer involved. Harmon shows have been known to go downhill

>replacing the entire writers room
Three. Three writers.

Please go be a panicky dipshit somewhere else

You are wrong, Ryan Ridley and Mike McMahan are still on there

and you're okay with replacing the people who helped make the show what it is with people who write direct to dvd kids movies and boyband tv shows on nickelodeon? why are you defending this shit so hard lol

>you're ok with replacing writers
yes, because I'm not a petulant child throwing a tantrum because vaginas got too close to my favorite show

If you have to look into who the writers are to form an opinion on the episodes then you're a moron.

Episode 1 and 3 were decent to good. Episode 2 was trash. The first two seasons had their share of crap episodes so I'm not willing to throw in the towel yet.

pretty much. Sad theyre sacrificing this show for it though

Carbiener & Rosbe are a writing DUO. They write their stuff together.

Harmon, Roiland, Ridley, Kaufman, McMahan, and Guterman are all still on the show

Yep, thats why Im complaining. Because women wrote it. Not because they fired the writers behind the first two seasons and replaced them writers of Nickelodeon childrens shows about boybands.

fuck you i liked back at the barnyard

>Yep, thats why Im complaining. Because women wrote it.
We know.

Well, I mean if a vagina is bleeding it will ruin any canning you are doing, or cause a blunt to hit your garden, so I can see why a vagina being around something you are trying to do can ruin it.

I thought Ep 1 was great, ep 2 was trash, the Pick Rick stuff was fun, but the therapy was the worst story done in R&M so far. I'll keep watching but a couple more bad episodes will kill my hype for this show

>barn
and kung fu panda come to think of it

lol you are so upset over these writers being criticized for their prior credits. When popular properties start to decline theres going to be criticism, its no different from how people viewed iron fist because of what the guy did to fuck up Dexter

>lol you are so upset over these writers being criticized for their prior credits.
I couldn't really give a fuck, I've never met them.

I'm upset about you taking massive repeated dumps on my board.

never watched because they seemed like cheap cash ins and they didnt have the original voice casts

then close the thread faggot. no one is making you read this thread. theres 149 other threads on here that you are free fuck off to

inb4 you post another faggy tumblr gif

>triggered
lurk until you hit 18, kid

lol you're going around acting like you run this board. you are a faggot and you always will be. You have no power here.

Now back to the discussion at hand. Here are clips of the boyband show that one of the writers were on
youtube.com/watch?v=H-xlC4Be7GI
youtube.com/watch?v=J7zALRVF4mY
They fired writers behind the first two seasons to bring in writers behind this. This is like the cartoon version of Sony firing Ron Howard from The Dark Tower to bring in some nobody

no one cares, sperg

you'll have better luck on the shittier boards, like Sup Forums or Sup Forums

you seem to care quite a bit since you are constantly refreshing the thread and posting in it

>a literal schoolyard comeback
i m laffin

Community went to shit right around season 3 too. Harmon is basically a hack

stop replying to yourself

crazy is a mu frequent who is mostly known for being actually autistic

yea this guy legit made 300 posts in the last thread. pretty sure he dropped his tripcode for this thread and is the guy shitting it up with off topic posts. Autism is scary.

This show jumped the shark at Interdimensional Cable 2.

even reddit is starting to turn on this

>why are you defending this shit so hard lol
Because he's an overweight Reddit fedorafag that thinks this show is "super awesome", despite the fact that the latest season is literally nothing more than overhyped dogshit.

so is this just the designated shitposting thread?
because I am 100% down for that

>using the f-slur
>2017
uhhhhh yikes

>Rick and Morty becomes big success
>Due to big success gets targeted by SJWs for not being PC and having no women
>Media pressures Harmon and [as] into hiring female writers
>Only takes 3 episodes for woman to self insert her a character that verbally destroys rick
>Show gone to shit in only 3 episode

Just cuck my shit up

lol at you thinking your leftist PC tricks will work on Sup Forums

>multiple new posts
>no bumps
>no new unique posters
OP you're fucking pathetic

sage

Question for you guys.

Let's say that all the writers for Rick and Morty left, but they were replaced by male writers.

How would your reaction change.

would be the exact same. what is the point of firing the writers from the first season? The show was good the way it was, it didn't need new writers

If they're good writers, i'll be happy.

Men can be bad comedy writers (look at Family Guy), but ALL WOMEN are bad comedy writers.

Why are you people so freakishly obsessed, this is beyond creepy

Back at the Barnyard is fucking GOAT you triple retard

And Big Time Rush was made by the person who made Ne'd Declassified and is also GOAT

bump

>How would your reaction change.

They would stay on Sup Forums and go back to not watching or paying attention to the show and instead just making the odd Reddit and Memey XD comment about how it's part of the atheist cancer killing Western civilization.

R&M threads here would go back to being actual Sup Forums threads discussing the show and would be much fewer with the odd waifu threads about Morticia or Summer.

I bet you Beth gets B L A C K E D this season

Rick and Morty is just a Reddit meme, if someone is actually watching this show I gotta feel sorry for them.

>Back at the Barnyard

Fuck

>The Mighty B!

Was actually pretty good

>Big Time Rush

Fuck

>Return to Nim's Island

There was a Return to Nim's Island?

That was the most faggy post I have read in a while. You are definitely a faggot.

bump

nigga she wrote for The Annoying Orange show too

The people here complaining about credentials are idiots. There's a million and one reasons why an episode turns out the way it does. The writer is not the be-all-end-all of an episode, they are simply the starting point. And so what if they had "bad" credits before. A credit is a credit. I'm more upset the show has clearly went down hill. And that relies solely on Dan Harmon and Justin Roliland, the guys actually running the show. They're the ones approving garbage.

This
and with the lazy shitass criticism of the show on this board, I'm guessing the shitposters didn't actually watch Rick & Morty. It's like looking at Gravity Falls threads these days, you just see the same dumbass points being spouted by people who didn't actually watch the show.

and her first episode was about a talking pickle. fresh idea. lol.

>The writer is not the be-all-end-all of an episode, they are simply the starting point.
It's simple. If you start with shit, you'll end up with shit.
>And that relies solely on Dan Harmon and Justin Roliland, the guys actually running the show. They're the ones approving garbage.
Why is it female writers aren't responsible for bad writing when male writers would be? Do you believe women can do no wrong?

why do you people hate women so much?

We don't.
We hate when unqualified people are hired because of diversity quotas, especially when the original staff is fired to make room for them.

You're twisting my argument. I'm saying the creators and produce let the writers start with bad scripts and end with bad scripts. Literally everything has to be approved by Justin Roliland and Dan Harmon. The writers don't run the entire show, not even in TV.

It's blaming the sinking ship on the captain and not engineers.

Harmon went from 0% female writers in S1&2 to 50% in S3 JUST so he could virtue signal

BU-U-U-RP MORTY I TURNED MYSELF INTO AN OPEN BORDER! I'M OPEN B-BORDERS R-RICK! GOD DOESN'T EXIST MOTRY! LET'S BRING ABOUT WHITE GENOCIDE MORTY!

sure is /r9k/ in here. You virgins are fucking pathetic. The sight of ANY women in your precious man child cartoons sends you into a frenzy.
Fuck off. You pathetic fucks are ruining Sup Forums with your whiny virgin bullshit.

this isn't /r&m/. please stop making 10 threads per board about this show.

>ruining Sup Forums
>implying Sup Forums was ever good
KYS summerfag

Would still be a concern but not quite as bad. The thing is, Rick & Morty was a show BY men FOR men. Only men really appreciate its twisted humour, while women are put off by it. Do you really want to entrust that kind of show to woman writers? Liberal femininst woman writers at that? Hell no. They don't understand what they're even doing. They should go back write Lifetime movies or whatever they worked on before.

Don't bother replying but when was the last time you talked to any woman that wasn't your mother

>projecting this hard over a cartoon

Probably been years. These /r9k/ fags have infested this board, it's very sad :(.
It was a lot better than this. It wasn't filled with pathetic Elliot Rodger worshiping turbo virgins.

>last one turned into two dipshits arguing over the middle east
Never change Sup Forums, never change.

let's be real for a second. "diversity quotas" aren't the actual reason why r&m is currently staffed with underqualified writers; they're simply a convenient smokescreen.

hiring "diversely" is an easy way to snag desperate people who'll accept shitty wages & will be too timid to demand fair compensation for their work (the way earlier writers tried to). and because liberals have been trained by democratic fat cats to value tokenistic displays of social equality over serious economic issues (you're With Her, aren't you?), it's very easy to paint this callous exploitation as a good thing - it's not union busting, it's disrupting nerdbro culture and #GivingWomenYourMoney!

>le r9k boogerman
I have heard more than one woman say she couldn't get into Rick & Morty. Heck, I don't recall even seeing any female fans at cons. This show is just not made for them and that's okay. It's not okay when they come in and destroy it from the inside out because there now is some moral mandate to demonstrate you're super diverse and shit.

How is he pathetic, tho? Because he doesn't like things he enjoyed turned to shit?

We despise affirmative action

first of all, we're three episodes in and 2/3 of them have been good. considering all the inter dimensional cable episodes and get schwifty, that's par for the course.

but even if you have no taste and hate every single new episode so far, WERE JUST 3 EPISODES IN. jesus fuck, stop banking on the show to fail and just give it the benefit of the doubt.

you know, i was hyped for samurai jack, but i lost interest and never finished it because it was mediocre. but did i go onto Sup Forums and scream and cry about how women writers ruin everything? no, i moved on with my fucking life and found something i did enjoy.

so tl;dr

...fuck off. i still like it,

oh, no. old white rich men don't have absolute authority anymore!

why the fuck do you care? you were never rich.

Lol who is this new faggot?

>going around acting like you run this board.
>You have no power here.

Careful that you don't get fired from Google for pointing this out.

>f slur
LEL
E
L
The first episode wasn't so bad. But these last two are just so different. Not gonna give up yet though. This is really just filling the gap until Venture Bros S7

Proof positive (as if more were needed) of Sup Forumsmblr's existence

>carrying about a show you hated because now women write it