Superheroes don't kil-

>superheroes don't kil-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LvZIIs74Klo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reminder that Max Lord did nothing wrong.

He killed Ted Kord

Who?

Ted Kord committed SUICIDE, user.

I thought it was more of a "shouldn't", than a "don't"

You mean "superheroes should whenever possible avoid the use of lethal force"?

Sounds like a terrible idea.

OP shouldn't kill himse-

Might be best to throw in something about rules of engagement I suppose, when some alien assholes invade all bets are off. If Superman wants to stop them without killing anyone, fine, but if shit goes to shit send in Danvers.

More like Wonder Woman hates necks

>DC's writers aren't retar-

And some are just crazy.
youtube.com/watch?v=LvZIIs74Klo

Superheroes kill all the time.
Hell most of them do. The few that really REALLY do their best not to are the minority now days.
Superman, Batman, Spiderman, BlueBeetle to name a few.

>Wonder Woman
>Superhero

>Sup Forums keeps telling me Wonder Woman is about love and stuff
>Wonder Woman constantly kills people
Well, which is it?

hasnt she been acting in that capacity since day 1?

About love and stuff, but also killing people.

Superman isn't above it. He just rarely has the need to.

>implying she can't do both things

>constantly

whatisreadingcomprehension.jpg

>has the need to

If you read the books, the point is that he could, by simple acts, do more harm than good. He choses to act not to, it's not a question of 'need.' You're confusing things and thereby conflating matters.

Maxwell Lord deserved it and the only thing Wonder Woman did wrong was not killing him sooner.

>cutting off kill at "kil-"

How would you pronounce that?

Ignore Johns when it comes to Wonder Woman.

Love and compassion for people who don't go around hurting innocent people. How is this so hard for people to understand?

yeah, read Perez instead

except actually read Perez because it's fucking great

Casuals who don't read comics, always makes the complaint about heroes not killing. But Superman, Batman & Wonder Woman had killed before.

Wonder Woman is completely reinvented by every new writer who gets their hands on her.

I don't understand all Wonder Woman is doing is holding a sword

I think that'll change now that she has a movie to establish her character. It's sad that we need a movie for it instead of, say, Marston's comics, but that's the way it is.

>Captha is LANGLOIS
Hmm

So she shows love and compassion when it's easy but when she runs into a problem she just murders it? Pretty weak desu

>Implying that DC writers are "retarded"
>Doesn't realize that Marvel writers are full of retards currently, pushing a SJW agenda.
>Hence the nickname "SJW Marvel".

DC > Marvel

When "a problem" kills a bunch of people and won't stop killing people until they are dead, yeah she murders it but she's not happy about it lol.
I think you're just a contrarian and the same kind of person who makes "Why doesn't Batman just kill the Joker?" threads. Pretty sad desu.

I don't know why but this post annoys the fuck out of me

I know why, it's the insinuation that anyone had to explain the nickname "SJW Marvel", and also the fact that "SJW Marvel" is supposed to be some sort of official nickname.

that'll do it

>SJW cuck triggered

It became Marvel's official nickname when America came out, amigx