Pickle Rick was better than Tiny Rick from season 2

Pickle Rick was better than Tiny Rick from season 2

That's not saying much

Tiny Rick actually made sense because it showed why Rick didn't just use science to gain immortal youth. Pickle Rick was just retarded.

the tiny rick episode had a much better subplot tho

Tiny Rick's subplot was great though.

I haven't watched the episode, but I think he's a pickle because he was in a pickle.

That would have been good but the writers were unfortunately too retarded to come up with it and the fans had to make up the explanation afterwards.

Agreed. though I really liked that scene in the end where Ricks smashes all his clones because he doesn't need them anymore.

not retarded, brilliant, rick wasn't in a pickle because he is the pickle

>One lol-so-randumb forced meme is "better" than the other

This. Tiny Rick was objectively shit and I don't understand why no one else could see it.

This entire show is nothing but forced memes. It's just getting progressively more apparent.

They could have made it better. Though I thought it was funny how Pickle Rick killed Chuck Schumer. Just as evil as in real life.

But what if...

TINY PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIICK

Interesting plot. Tell me more.

A Tiny Rick from an alternate dimension turns himself into a pickle, but the combination of having an underdeveloped brain inside of a pickle caused too much strain and made him go insane. Tiny Pickle Rick then goes on a murderous rampage, killing multiple Ricks from other dimensions.

Tiny Rick was made to be shit Pickle Rick was made to be cool.
Tiny Rick was to show Rick being a prick and a douchebag, Pickle Rick was made to show Rick as a badass.

Wow that sounds exactly like an episode of season 2 and 3.

Tiny Rick was an episode to build up Summer as an actual intelligent and useful sidekick.

Pickle Rick was an excuse to animate a crazy fight scene and inform the audience that Rick is a terrible person. An obvious fact, but one the writers must feel is a stroke of cleverness, because they feel the need to reiterate the fact at the end of every episode in a dramatic, not comedic, way.

Uhhh dude they literally explained that in the fucking episode. Did you even watch that shit. Rick admitted to it. Next time educate yourself before you make a comment like that dumbass.

Pickle Rick's shittyness was intentional. Look at how hard Rick was selling how cool it was in the first scene, and how Morty just could not give a fuck. Rick is trying to force awesomeness like he used to do but it's not working.

The clip from next week's episode has Rick and Morty going through an exaggerated montage version of one their usual adventures and then freaking out afterwards. I think the show is going OTT lame on purpose to show how the past two seasons have worn down the characters.

Neither Morty nor the audience are supposed to give a shit about this stuff any more.

Pickle Rick showed that Rick is retarded. Boom.

Tiny Rick showed that Rick couldn't use bodyswapping to escape mortality.

But in order to escape prison, Rick bodyswapped multiple times.

So by his own previous logic, he's dead.

Tiny Rick showed that he couldn't bodyswap to a CHILDS body to achieve immortality.

Bodyswapping to aliens, temporarily with some brain loss, and to other adult Ricks seems fine.

He has like the body of the militia commander or some shit now. What a canon

So basically taking from the reputation of the show without providing to it.

No it didn't, he just kind of decided that for no reason. There was no real proof his body was wasting away, and given his genius and the other clone bodies, there is no reason to believe it was true. He was just...being Rick.

Thanks! TINY PICKLE RIIIIIICK!

>Tiny Rick was an episode to build up Summer as an actual intelligent and useful sidekick.
Yeah that episode sucked too. But it wasn't as bad as this one.