Borelel Oreddit

>Borelel Oreddit

fuck off Sup Forums

t. Chistfag

What is a “Sup Forums” cartoon for you? Legitimate question.

That depends, what show doesnt promote radical redditorism?

Murdoch Murdoch.

Pretend the show is criticizing islam (every christian tenet mocked is also an islamic one)

The show is only good for season three when everything is turned on it's head and the suffering and perversion people experience under religious radicals is displayed.

>Le christians are secretly eval bruh
>Le stereotypes
>Le fucking "robot chicken" ass quality

This is gonna be good. Just name a Sup Forums show. See if you can.

I smell the Sup Forumsshitter stench.
Sage for a shit thread.

It's parodying Davey and Goliath. The animation is perfect.

>Le never watched the show

>Reddit Teen Random Forced

In breaking news: OP is still a faggot.

>paints Christians in a bad light
>LOL EVERYONE IS MISERABLE XDDD

Just as bad as Rick and Leddity

Ed, Edd n Eddy.

Describe to me in great detail 5 episodes of Morel Orel, user

this was a pretty good show, and has been discussed on Sup Forums plenty of times. It's a shame newfags gotta relate everything they dislike to reddit for some reason.

don't you have more RM threads to spam?

Care to do what I asked, user?

Something wrong, Muhammad? Did they make fun of the prophet Jesus?

>not having some degree of autism
Go back there

t. massively butthurt Christfag

I'm going to start spamming that literally every single cartoon is reddit until the meaning is completely devalued and Sup Forums eventually becomes contrarian to the point that calling something reddit is seen as reddit-tier behaviour.

My argument against this is that the two most moral and likable characters (Oral and the Reverend Putty) are also arguable the two most religious characters.

Most of the bad characters are either barely religious (Stopframe and Bloberta) or clearly use religion to excuse their bad behavior (Clay and Censordoll).

>Christians are secretly evil

This is the easiest way to detect someone who hasn't seen the show. Arguably the show is pro-Christian, since Orel is a good Christian and the perfect moral person, while the rest of the town are hollow bad Christians and lack morality.

>calling something reddit is seen as reddit-tier behaviour.
How new are you. That has literally been the case for over a year.

do it then you niggeredditor

>How new are you.
Do you know what a fucking question mark is.

No it's seen as Sup Forums Sup Forums or Sup Forums behaviour, it's still not quite reddit-tier yet.

>Red, Redd and Reddit

>Sup Forums Sup Forums or Sup Forums
>not reddit boards
That's like saying Sup Forums isn't a tumblr board.

you lost

>Sup Forums Sup Forums or Sup Forums
The original users have long since left for greener pastures from both, arguably 3, mass influxes

Aqua teen hunger force

>Aqua meme reddit force

>mfw this backfires and people start thinking western animation in general is reddit and Sup Forums gets deleted due to inactivity

Best part is you have to be a Redditor to know what they like. I've been coming to Sup Forums for 7 years now and the only thing I know about Reddit is that it requires a username. As that's precisely what I came to Sup Forums to get away from I've never bothered with Reddit.

I don't browse reddit, but I get the gist what it is by reading posts about it here. The registration and upvoting groupthink bullshit is bad enough to keep me a way, but it seems redditors are sort of like normalfag pseudo-nerds if that makes sense.

It's almost like the autists who obsesses over reddit are redditors trying to fit it, or something.

I not the person you were talking to but I can name five episodes off the top of my head.
>Nature part 1 and 2, the one where Clay takes Orel hunting and shoots his legs
>That one where Orel becomes a drug addict because he was trying to help out a druggie on the street by buying his stuff
>That one where Orel shows off the movie he was making (the kinda a recap episode but not really)
>The one where Orel gets the whole town pregnant by injecting them with his jizz
>The one where Orel craves God's punishment so much he has a wet dream about it
>The Christmas special where Clay and Bloberta have a huge fight but Orel still believes God can fix Christmas

>posting mfw without a face

>Rick and morty fans this butthurt their show became trash
Imagine being THIS mad, holy shit.

I genuinely appreciate you doing that, senpai. Too bad that faggot user couldn't do it.

That's probably the case. Redditors and users of other sites have either been cross browsing or are transitioning to Sup Forums as their primary place to browse/waste time. For years Sup Forums screencaps and memes/content that has originated here manages to make it's way to Reddit. Sooner or later it attracts new anons.

Honestly, we should just stop giving a shit about them and try to facilitate/participate in quality posting.

Actually I watched one episode. It was shit.

>tfw hate both RaM fans and obvious butthurt religious posters
I don't know why you would allow such a lame cheesy cartoon to get under your skin, but it has done nothing but grab attention for the show you hate. I used to think it was RaM fans false flagging as annoying angry obnoxious thin skinned Christians in order to inspire people to be contrarian and make Sup Forums like the show, but it seems these posts really are made by retards.

This. Spending more time focusing on other sites instead of making quality posts is just retarded, imo.