Why does Sup Forums hate women?

Why does Sup Forums hate women?

What makes you say that?

summer threads

you can never predict them

We don't hate women, we hate the privilege they have and how they are ungrateful about it and even deny having it.

/r9k/ leaks more than Sup Forums

Rampant virginity

>we hate the privilege they have and how they are ungrateful about it and even deny having it.
This sounds like a type of person that would blog...

>We don't hate women
Speak for yourself.

I don't hate them. My brain just doesn't register them as human beings. They're barely a step above a dog in terms of intellectual capacity for me.

Lack of girlfriend. Don't get me wrong they'd still feel the same way, but the motivation to make the arguments would mostly disappear

Ok, rephrase it on a more elaborate way that you feel more comfortable with.

Tribal US VS THEM mentality, victim complex that people making books not targeted at them means they're "invading" their safe space, and the admittedly equal victim complex of women who see any book not for them as an invasion of their own safe space.

I don't think it has much, if anything, to do with virgin frustration. Just introverts tend to be protective of their circles and hostile towards outsiders. It's not really fair to say "anybody who disagrees with me is probably a fat ugly virgin".

I await mod deletion.

In CO/ we dont give a fck about you sex, but please only create awesome cartoons. Example we love the madwoman creator of Star vs the forces of evil, and she loves teastes us.At the same time we hate the creator of Steven Universe, insted create a great show, she play with us...just saying is NOT about hate woman...

I'd say it's more the homosexuality/bisexuality that exists on this site, like traps being so popular for over a decae, giving them a choice and when given the choice who doesn't prefer the company of men?
Strictly straight men have it rough, they got no choice but other guys, why bother with someone that annoys you and is less fun?
There is no hatred there, just preference.
Also people need to learn the difference from hating a woman for being a woman and hating someone who happens to be a woman, some people make no distinction but it makes all the difference.

Is that you, Damifag?

I love women. They make the cheesecake threads possible.

>Why does Sup Forums hate women?

Because this thread is full of them.

>admittedly equal victim complex of women who see any book not for them as an invasion of their own safe space.
I don't think you understand what a safe space is, even when you're sitting in one of your own.

Bitter, ugly guys who can't get laid/can't get a woman to like them.

Sup Forums keeps escaping from its containment board and infecting other boards with its cancervative ideology.

makes for good bait mate