XD

xD

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rockcock64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And they say the 15 year olds on Sup Forums don't have a sense of humor

Literally a dozen R&M threads, but you make one more just to post an image. You're the worst kind of scum

Are we reddit now? Make a thread just to post a single image for what? Metaphorical upvotes?

And you. You post just chide OP without saging this garbage post. You're worse than him.

>Make a thread just to post a single image
That's just normal shitposting.

Hows about people can post whatever the fuck they want asshole

With all the shit threads, you actually think you have the right to say a single fucking thing about this one? REally?

Bitch bitch bitch

Because co is soooo sophisticated that R&M threads just can't fit in riiiiiight?

it's called a funny image, laugh if you are capable of "getting" it

>Are we reddit now?
Please, you wish, this shit hole is Tumblr, worse than Reddit.

Sup Forums is just a bit too fucking retarded to really grasp the level of comedy that R&M present.

>pol
>supporting Bernie
Are you retardant?

hey...hey....hey......guess who got more (you)'s

the system does suck though. Most of Sup Forums wont understand this because they are fortunate enough to have enough to have a computer or mobile device with an internet connection so that they can shitpost on Sup Forums.

Look at all this samefagging. Not even trying to hide it, are we?

found the samefag

was bernie sanders atheist?

OP go, post the smart morty reply!

he's a democrat jew, so yea basically anti-religion in every possible way

Are you a faggot now? Make a single shitpost for what? Metaphorical fuck yourself and die?

I don't come to Sup Forums often, but I assume he wanted a LOL thread

Nice try, dumbass. That was my first post. Notice how there's 20 replies in here, but 11 posters? Gee, I wonder which posts all look similar and could account for the fact that there's at least one person posting multiple times?

This retard is the reason why Sup Forums is currently the way it is. Do not reply with this shitposter.

twitter.com/rockcock64

Then he decided to reply to a post about ten times and made it into a cringe thread

why would that matter?

I'd say most politicians are atheist or non religious but claim to be devout christians because thats what the people in this country want, a christian theocracy.

SIMPLY EBIN JOB MODS

SIMPLY EBIN

>Makes 5 replies
>gets called out
>"nuh uh guys...it wasn't meeee!"

summer is almost over......just another wrrk or two more of this shit

MAGA my fellow pedes...I mean fuck, 4channers.

Upvote me plz! Dumbocrats BTFO!

Fuck off, Rockcock. Go suck that faggot Dingdong's cock some more.

Yes user we reddit now

be sure to post memes every time you see one for Sup Forumskarma, we have that now too

Holy fucking shit R&M humor just flies over the heads of co fucks in the worst way imaginable

Nice reading comprehension.

You know the saddest part of all of this is that the shitheel morons of this board are never grasping just HOW this perfectly in line with the Rick and Morty style of humor.

They just chreech reddit meme over and over again, probably without having the first clue what that means as well

Why would they with the internet hooked into them there's no reason to go outside and see and how the neighbors are doing, how many homeless people are rolling about or even talk to someone who isn't on Sup Forums, someone who works a job and doesn't live with their parents.

Assuming you're referring to these:

Those are mine. How the hell do you come to the conclusion that I'm the one who made all of the replies, seeing as how I originally called them out over it? Christ, you're retarded.

but Pro-islam of course.

Normally I can tell when this guy's being sarcastic, but since he's got a girlfriend now he could be compromised.

I say we somehow achieved the worst qualities of both. We have become Redblr.

His gf is just as autistic as he is. It's like I'm watching Dunkey and Leah all over again.

Hahaha Rick sold out his followers. The ultimate plot twist.

Posting very pro feminism and equality memes for upvotes?

>Jew
>pro-Islam
really makes you think

It's been that way since 2012. I said this over and over and no one believed it so I left that same year. And now that I come back and hoping everyone came to their senses here, everyone just seemed to double down instead. It's almost parody at this point. I remember when we used to be Sup Forumsmrades, not Sup Forumsmblr.

go kill yourself, stupid cunt

>karma
?????

a jew that is pro-islam?