If all of you are so knowledgeable about what good writing is, why don't any of you have your own show?

If all of you are so knowledgeable about what good writing is, why don't any of you have your own show?

It's because you aren't You only hate rick and morty because its popular and you hate popular things.

You will never create anything as valued as rick and morty.

Rick and Morty is a funny and popular show and everyone loves it, and for some reason, that just tears you up inside. I've never seen such vehement hate for a cartoon, your jealousy is seething.

>8
1. you dont actually know anyone here doesnt have a show
2. having a show requires more then just good writing
it takes a good amount of talent in other fields as well as connections and sellability
in fact it seems now a days good writing doesnt really get you that far

1. anyone here who has a show wouldnt give a fuck about rick and morty having writing that is contrary to their tastes

2. good writing is certainly enough to carry a show to the mainstream.

all these rick and morty thread spams are starting to piss me off

does the success of others remind you of your own failures?

>If all of you are so knowledgeable about what good writing is, why don't any of you have your own show?
You don't have to eat dog poop to know its gross.
>It's because you aren't You only hate rick and morty because its popular and you hate popular things.
Nah, I hate it because they fired their writers for being Trump supporters and hired SJW's.
>You will never create anything as valued as rick and morty.
I took a dump last night that was more value to me than the past 2 episodes.
>Rick and Morty is a funny and popular show and everyone loves it, and for some reason, that just tears you up inside. I've never seen such vehement hate for a cartoon, your jealousy is seething.
If everyone loves it, why did you feel the need to make this post?

>anyone here who has a show wouldnt give a fuck about rick and morty having writing that is contrary to their tastes
source your ass

True. Also not watching something is an option. Hating on something that you aren't forced to watch is pointless.

>I've never seen such vehement hate for a cartoon

You're not from around here, are you?

oh yes, the successful team behind one episode of firefly that was brought last moment as interns to replace 10 men so season 3 could be finished and they still took two years t write it even tho theyy could have shat on the script and it would have still made it to production
at least this is the last season, im glad the diversity hires have a nice bump on their resumes now

>Nah, I hate it because they fired their writers for being Trump supporters and hired SJW's.
Citation please?

It is because Harmon fired all the writers including himself to replace them with fat Jewish homosexial women because literally who McChink cheated on Morty with Rick.

I think we should start a campaign on twitter with the hashtag #Notyourpickle. In it, we use avatars that are pictures of pickles. We will assert that we are also pickles and are tired of liberals using us as a shield against pickle criticism. They will think that criticism of the ethics of pickle journalism is coming from within the community and fire gurls like Lauren Faust.

they fired them because they couldnt afford to pay for good writing anymore
they hired some part time female interns that probably get paid by their fans in patreon instead, you will probably catch them writing at buzzfeed after the show gets cancelled

same thing as SU, SJ, AT, RS, MLP, etc.

calls to raids are against the rules

Brietbart

He also fired all the christians and replaced them with atheists

The "tolerent left" everybody

I work in the animation industry. But I don't hate Rick or Morty. Unsurprisingly, if you spend all your time being a jealous or salty cunt no one wants to hire you and you get a shit ton less done. You aren't wrong.

They hired writers without a union. They had credits in cartoon script writing. This isn't mass effect Andromeda, retard.

You don't have to be a chef to know when your burger tastes like shit.

Funnily enough didn't Breitbart do exactly the same, I know after they got rid of Milo they went downhill fast, surprisingly.

Link the article then Sup Forumsfag

>1. anyone here who has a show wouldnt give a fuck about rick and morty having writing that is contrary to their tastes

People who make things can still enjoy things, and can still be sad when something loses sight of what once made it great. I still enjoy R&M (except S3E2), but I can think of plenty of other things that went downhill as time went on. Usually it feels like it's corporate meddling: showrunners being told to "make more stuff like that episode everyone loved".

they hired cheap temps to finish the show after having to fire anyone with talent
at the end of the day the facts that they are women doesnt matter, thats just harmon trying to form a little clique for himself within the staff wich adds to the shittiness of all
if the show wasnt completely fucked they wouldnt had to hire litterally anyone and delay the third season one year, this season will be complete crap from beginning to end, next season will be worse, this is not mass effect andromeda, mass effect andromeda had 5 years and millions of dollars to work, this is cheap butleg rick and morty

Although I feel like the writing is shittier than the previous two seasons, I don't really care.

>people bitch about Rick and Morty because...
>some cunts replaced some dicks as writers and people are screaming political correctness and social-justice
>it's super popular on Reddit and for some reason people like to call things Reddit-tier and shit on it
>Sup Forums bitches about it and in turn people bitch about Sup Forums and the thread turns political
>or some user bitches about some aspect of the show and people claim that user is a Sup Forumslack and the thread turns political

Can't we just critique or enjoy the show without threads descending into autistic screeching? There are fucking multiple threads a day that turn into arguments over politics and shit. It's a fucking cartoon.

i would love to see you complain about the wage gap by the way, ten male writers fired to be replaced with three part time women who get money on the side from their rich parents and patreon supporters

not to be an ass, but i think the pushback against rick and morty emerges almost entirely out of elitism, similar to the elitism of some rick and morty fans. its Just Okay. pretty okay tho. reasonably entertaining show. the idea that it is either a Perfect Show or Pretentious Faux-Nihilist Garbage is assigning too much substance to a tv show. its just an okay tv show

>turned himself into a pickle because he can
That's just bad writing honestly.

@94509435
>I didn't watch the episode but I saw someone say that this happened because of this reason so now I just parrot what they said like a faggot
No (You) for (You)