Remember when Rick and Morty was funny?

Remember when Rick and Morty was funny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0_3fDHZNjYk?t=6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nope.

No. I was one of the few people that actually recognized that this show was shit from the moment it first aired.

it has literally never been funny, and honestly, seeking out humor all the time is a sign of a degenerate reddit mindset

You should get a medal.

>10 more minutes of this and i get angry

>tfw Morty gets more girls than I do

>It's not my fault this is happening.

THIS SHOW ISN'T EVEN FUCKING 5 YEARS OLD YET PEOPLE ARE ALREADY COMPLAINING HOW IT'S RUINED

This scene wasn't. It was basicly Family guy/american Dad.

The the show has great moments but this isn't one of them.

Other thread got deleted because it mentioned gamergate, The question was "Is pickle rick the gamergate of Sup Forums?"

Gamergate was about SJW's infiltrating gaming blogs and game developers to spread their SJW politics and fuck up the content of video games all in the name of Social Justice.

Pickle Rick: No.

Rick and Morty season 3 is the equivalent of gamergate in my opinion, because the studio heads fired their writers after finding out they supported Trump, and hired women as diversity hires that turned out to be SJW's and virtued signaled about it on social media and cartoon blogs. This all happened about the same time AS fired Sam Hyde for his politics. In turn, it has fucked season 3 of Rick and Morty.

The show was tons better without all the ongoing plot of family issues. Now it's just the same old garbage in any other adult animation that tries to take itself seriously except with sci-fi shenanigans on the side.

>Gamergate was about SJW's infiltrating gaming blogs and game developers to spread their SJW politics and fuck up the content of video games all in the name of Social Justice.

thats what gamergate became after it got heavyily politicized and site like reddit got a hold of it. Gamergate was watching the drama unfold of some bitch has sex with kotaku writers. Its faggots like you that tried to make it out to be bigger than that.

we are both bored and angry user what else should we do

one day comedy cartoons will be about comedy again and not lore, character "development" or continuity

The five guys burger and fries shit is what you are talking about. Not gamergate.

I was on Sup Forums and it was just people pissed some bitch cheated on her goober boyfriend the pretense of other shit was made up later.

It was the same shit, gamergate wouldn't have happened if fiveguys didn't happen.

I was too, and it all got banned here on Sup Forums. So discussion had to be made on cripplechan.

last sunday, yes

Season 1 was good.

After that, it was all down hill. Usually shows can get 2-3 seasons of quality out before the rot sets in.

It still is funny

>hehehe god doesnts exists
so funny

No.

>9-11 was an inside job
>is that true rick?
>I don't know who cares?
My fucking sides are in orbit!!!!MEMEMFWLOL

That's what happens when you let the diversity train crash into your show two seasons in

no

Thanks, I should.

WHY DON'T YOU WIN A MEDAL
EVEN TARQUIN WINS A MEDAL
MARY BERRY'S GOT A MEDAL
SO WHY DON'T YOU GET A MEDAL

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

WELL DONE

>put your iPhone in the sock Summer, or I'm joining Facebook

man, what a classic joke. How come Rick and Morty moved away from such amazing comedy? How far they have fallen.

Webm?

>Remember when Rick and Morty was funny?
Yeah, I laughed throughout the episode on Sunday.

It doesn't need to get old to be ruined. It just shows they didn't have enough good ideas for several good seasons.

No, it never was.

haha me too XD
it was so funny when he said "IM PICKLE RIIICK!!!!1!!!!1!!1!!!!!
good thing us redditors have such a good sense of humor ;P

PICKLE RIIIIIIIICK

Hey, you know what would be really funny? Live stream your suicide.

>>this is what happens when you discuss a show on Sup Forums
ftfy, people have been A) saying the show is ruined since mid S2, specifically the improv ep and B) have been calling that Sup Forums would pick a very specific element and use it to declare the show "is ruined" since late S1

nothing has ever been funny, joy is nothing but a myth

What? What does Five Guys have to do with GamerGate?

>season 1
Ep 1-6, 8, 10 were great
Rest was meh
>season 2
4,6 and 9 were great
Rest was meh

This show really is just hit and miss

Kys

>Ep 1-6, 8, 10 were great
That's basically the entire season jackass

>show does fine for years
>audience learns half the writers are female
>people suddenly hate it
You know what, this is just fucking sad. out of all the things Sup Forums hates rick and Morty wasn't one of them. Rick and Morty was still in the positive on this forum until you fucking Sup Forums assholes found out about the gender diversity taking place behind the scenes.

I remember it like it was the night before yesterday.

I always felt like something was kinda off in these episodes, and learning that women wrote it explained quite a bit.

I mean, they're fun, but out of these 3 episodes I only laughed out loud maybe 3 times per 20 minute episode, whereas earlier seasons could have me giggling all the way through.

To drive this point further, I laughed more at The Rickshank Redemption than I did at Rickmancing the Stone or Pickle Rick combined, Rickshank was written by a man and the other two were written by women.

With this user on this. Don't really pay attention to behind the scenes shit but the last two episodes have been poor, not shit but not good. The first episode was kinda a write-off since it had story shit to deal with so I wasn't too fussed on how funny it was.

When I found out the writing team had a major change seemed like that was probably why, don't care if they're women but if the last two eps are their standard then season 3 will probably be the worst by a good margin.

Ohmy god are there shills now saying "you are just sexist for not liking it"? the only ones I see talking about thios are concern shills fucking hell is nothing real anymore?

Best I can do,

youtu.be/0_3fDHZNjYk?t=6

He really is a great character isn't he?

You know he eats his own shit, right user?

nice to wheat you

bingo

Hell yea, he was the only funny part of the pickle rick episode. I laughed out loud when he asked them how long they have been eating poop.

>Gamergate was about SJW's infiltrating gaming blogs and game developers to spread their SJW politics and fuck up the content of video games all in the name of Social Justice.

This shit was only a couple years ago. How could you have possibly forgotten what it was really about?

Unless you're underage.

I found quite a bit of season 1 funny i dont remember laughing at 2 a single time and i havent bothered with 3

WHY DON'T YOU LIKE REGGAE

EVEN TARQUIN LIKES REGAE

MARY BERRY LIKES DA REGGAE

SO WHY DON'T YOU LIKE REGGAE

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

WELL DONE

holly fuck, did they really made a 911 joke?

Grow up

>Remember when Rick and Morty was funny?

Yeah. Never.