What did (((they))) mean by this?

What did (((they))) mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/blogs/politico44/2013/05/biden-jewish-heritage-is-american-heritage-164525
redbookmag.com/body/pregnancy-fertility/news/a49298/lesbian-couple-expecting-both-pregnant-at-same-time/
foundsf.org/index.php?title=Mattachine:_Radical_Roots_of_the_Gay_Movement
content.rusjournal.org/uploads/2017/07/Faggotry.pdf
stream.org/yes-childhood-sexual-abuse-often-contribute-homosexuality/
loyalys.com/russian-scientists-discover-cure-to-homosexuality.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That black woman looks really odd for some reason.

She's got anime eyes and the white bitch doesn't
That said, at this point this is hardly all that controversial. SU basically has 3 lesbian moms already

ugggh

It's the eyes.

Sup Forums, leave. I'm sick of you and the constant blaming of everything on the Jews.

If you're implying that embracing queer couples raising children is a jewish plot, might I remind you of the Hassidic jewish population in New York and the gigantic stick up their collective asses

>He thinks hasidic jews and media jews are the same thing.

Wew lad

>That said, at this point this is hardly all that controversial. SU basically has 3 lesbian moms already
Never underestimate how much people hate gays. I estimate the protests will start before the show even airs about how they're corrupting our kids and normalizing homosexuality.

Its a baby head in a 12 yr old body trying to act like a 30 something yr old woman. Of course its gonna look weird.

Clarence also had a couple of lesbian moms, I think the groundbreaking part is the interraciality, like we're on the 60's or something.

The fuck is this?

Also, how did they get two kids? It's hard enough for a gay couple to adopt one kid.

Notice how it's only the black woman that has actual children...

>“I believe what affects the movements in America, what affects our attitudes in America are as much the culture and the arts as anything else,” he said. That’s why he spoke out on gay marriage “apparently a little ahead of time.”

>“It wasn’t anything we legislatively did. It was ‘Will and Grace,’ it was the social media. Literally. That’s what changed peoples’ attitudes. That’s why I was so certain that the vast majority of people would embrace and rapidly embrace” gay marriage, Biden said.

>“Think behind of all that, I bet you 85 percent of those changes, whether it’s in Hollywood or social media are a consequence of Jewish leaders in the industry. The influence is immense, the influence is immense. And, I might add, it is all to the good,” he said.

politico.com/blogs/politico44/2013/05/biden-jewish-heritage-is-american-heritage-164525

Even then, the Crystal Gems are clearly (and I hate to use the term) "race coded" to a certain extent.

I could buy that kid being like that black woman child from a previous marriage but how do you explain the one in her arms?

Could be their children from previous marriages, could be children from relatives that passed away/can't raise them for whatever reason.

I'm not sure, but I think they're trying to tell you to go the fuck back to to Sup Forums

>muh /pol boogeyman

Meh, a good portion of the country is still against interracial couples.

>how did they get two kids?

Turns out all you need is semen

redbookmag.com/body/pregnancy-fertility/news/a49298/lesbian-couple-expecting-both-pregnant-at-same-time/

Haha seriously though go back to Sup Forums

>interractial is new

Yes, but are they also transgendered?

You can't go halfway on this Disney.

Mostly old people. I remember my brother was super worried about telling the grandparents he was dating a Korean girl.

What terrible lesbians.

They're pansexual, gender fluid, furies.

Keyword:
You're
Shit

wow
disney movies have seriously dropped in quality
you are worse than pol

>breaks grounds

gay women can have children via a sperm donor
gay men have to pay for adoption or surrogate.

but women have it worse guys

Dating an asian, especially one of the good ones, is completely different than dating a black.

Is it illegal in the US for gay men to hire a surrogate mother?

That's two words, brah

Gays are like soooo last year grandpa

You underestimate how racist the grandparents on my dad's side are.

gay women can get pregnant retard

>Men

REEEEEEEEEE FEMALE GAYS IS WHAT MATTERS

Nobody faps to them

People fap to older women

Could be from the previous marriage too. African Americans are mixed for centuries of slavery and rape. A baby born with a lighter skin than the other. That's how genetics work

Racist racist or were they just old people who freely spoke their minds because deceit and virtue signalling is for young people?

And those 3 are alien freak shows. So "cartoony lol!" Disney is doing human dykes. Big difference.

Well, my dad openly called Obama a nigger and my grandparents asked me once "What I thought about that" when we saw an interracial couple once.

To be fair, TLH staff really believe on their bullshit so they just do it. Disney's lesbian moms is just a publicity stunt. BTW, from which show or movie those moms are?

That's not a clear answer at all.

>Subtyping occurs when perceivers respond to members of a target group who disconfirm their stereotypes by seeing them as exceptions to the rule and placing them in a separate subcategory apart from members who confirm the stereotype.

What about freedom of speech?

What part of lesbians do you not understand?

This seems so hypocritical when you consider that Disney's CEO is in bed with Trump.

I mean, if it helps to get children used to homosexual relationships I can appreciate it but it seems... dishonest.

>Children are both black

I don't get it. Why would you raise children that look nothing like you?

That's not how freedom of speech works, at least not in private settings like a privately owned and operated website.

But take it from Sup Forums to not understand how freedom of speech works.

Honestly it's probably a little bit of both. They've got the old people racism but not as bad as a lot of folks. My dad was really more racist than they are, but he was a shit-heel in general so the racism thing was probably more a symptom.

>if it helps to get children used to homosexual relationships I can appreciate it

Getting molested "helps kids get used to homosexual relationships", but we don't encourage it.

Do not insult Europeans.

>They've got the old people racism
So they're not actually racists, good for you, user.

Old people racism is pretty weird.

My grandparents love my black girlfriend, my grandma even keeps buying her small gifts to give her every time we visit.

But then we're watching the news and some criminal got shot dead by the police and they're like "No wonder it was a negro".

No, I really don't think it does.

It is dishonest. Pretty much all of the appeals to diversity are dishonest. They always have been. As long as you have screeching morons that will throw money at something just because you put a lesbian or a tranny or something in a show it will always be dishonest. But what can you do?

Wow, it's almost like black people and niggers are completely different things.

Yeah, pretty much this one.
Even the Boondocks pointed that one out, but you're not allowed to talk about it in real life

Yes, I'm sure that such a family composition is extremely relatable for your viewers, Disney. Those 0,11% of black/white female couples are now sighing in content, nodding respectably towards you, confident for their future as the buy Disney's latest fine product.

Do people really have a problem with faggots being able to adopt and have kids? I disagree with the idea of faggotry but I still endorse them being able to raise kids.

>What did (((they))) mean by this?
That Trump will win 2020.

The homosexual movement was literary started by Jews and communists.

foundsf.org/index.php?title=Mattachine:_Radical_Roots_of_the_Gay_Movement
content.rusjournal.org/uploads/2017/07/Faggotry.pdf

Why should the masses only be represented?

Sexual abuse is an accepted cause of homosexuality.

I don't see what's the big boner Americans and Europeans have for adoption, to be honest.

>it's a "Diversity = black people" episode
so groundbreaking...

That's pretty much the main thing they do object to. A higher percentage of homosexuals molest children than straight people. Which has the effect of creating more pedophiles. It's really about the only valid argument anyone actually has against gay marriage.

Adopting a brown kid gives you twice as many progressive points.

Oh, and she's brown as well, for double the diversity points.

No it's not you fucking faggot. Straight people molest and abuse kids on way bigger scale than homos do.

yes, you're free to make an ass out of yourself and we cannot stop you

>Sexual abuse is an accepted cause of homosexuality.

breitbart and Alex Jones are not "accepted" user

Friendly reminder that any of these "heartwarming gay stories" for "gay kids" is nothing more than child grooming cartoons. All the easier for faggots in the media to get their way with their young fans.

On a side note, it makes me believe in humanity again when I see even Sup Forumsmblr is waking up to (((their))) machinations.

>It's another "Sup Forums complains about nothing" episode
I do love repeats

Go back

Accepted by whom?

But that's wrong, you retard.

How about your average gay parade?

Sources he saw posted on Sup Forums, where else?

Psychologists

stream.org/yes-childhood-sexual-abuse-often-contribute-homosexuality/

You don't seem to understand it either. It exists as more than just part of the Bill of Rights. Freedom of Speech is a larger concept than just the legal definition in the US. However, him being allowed to speak doesn't mean we have to put up with it.

This is retarded. The "courageous" narrative that pulling stunts like this entails some kind of bravery is retarded. Five years ago, *maybe* including a gay character in g- or pg-rated material would have incited some tangible controversy. Now, it's the least courageous thing you can do because it guarantees acclaim from people who wouldn't otherwise give a shit about what you're selling.

modern western politics is all about how many victim points you have. doesn't matter if you're actually smart or able, whoever's the biggest victim of the system (female, not white, non-traditional sexual habits, transgender) always wins

Kids or no kids, pride parades are nothing but lunatic displays of obscenity covered in glitter. It's the day gay people celebrate being normal people by acting as anything but.

Yeah but even now, it still causes autists to get upset & complain about something they also don't otherwise give a shit about.

>MFW this happens the same day Russia finds the cure for homosexuality.

loyalys.com/russian-scientists-discover-cure-to-homosexuality.html

"Xenoestrogen are a type of estrogen mimickers found in synthetic or natural chemical compounds. Synthetic xenoestrogens such as PCB’s, BPA and phthalates have been also been found to have estrogenic effects on living organisms and to disrupt the endocrine system» explains Dr. Yuri Krutchev, who took part in the experiment. «Injecting specific quantities of testosterone helps to unset this artificial biological unbalance which occurs mostly in part because of environmental pollution and an excess of estrogen mimickers in our modern environment” he adds

You'd think that their behaviour on their one day when they're not checked by society at large would be a hint to normies that homosexuality should not be encouraged, let alone to children. But sadly...

Odd, because it's usually liberals who are always careful not to offend internet people.

>homosexuality is caused by modern industrial chemicals
>it has also been documented for several thousand years
Time travel confirmed?

Based Russia. Russia is pretty much one of the ideal societies, from which the West should have taken its ideals, the other one being Japan.

dog bless sven

>things can only have one cause

It's not the liberals fault if there's retards who are offended at the sight of gay people, user.

> Russia is pretty much one of the ideal societies.

Hell yeah, I'm gonna shoot up some smack and drink myself to death on cheap vodka right now!

Moral degeneracy that is the direct cause of harmful effects in society, such as the resurgence of syphilis and an upsurge in child sexual abuse, is something that one should be offended by.

Oh look, it's another "Sup Forums leaves their containment board" episode!

>switches from numbers to percents
>circle area chart
>only easy to access citation isn't relevant
Something doesn't seem right about that.

>Posting a widley debunked and biased Sup Forums image.

Look at the first bullet point. Most Americans have had their first sexual experience between the ages of 16-19 dumbass. Not to mention the fact that 16 and 17 is legal in many parts of the world. That is nowhere near fucking child molestation.

But it is their fault there're other types of retards that get offended by everything else.