Jack Spicer

How about a Jack Spicer appreciation thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

princesscallyie.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't appreciate evil naruto at all.

I take it you've never seen the show.

He doesn't look or act like an evil naruto in the least bit, the fuck are you talking about?

>Took over the world
>Chained Wuya up and put her in a cheerleader outfit.

Thos will never work because XS threads are doomed to turn into Wuya or Kimiko threads.

Literally /ourguy/

best boy

I loved this dude but his design is straight-up screams "fan-made OC".

haha what did he mean by this. did he cuck (((those))) shaolin warriors as well. based.

I thought that was the point, like he was just some fucking dork who decided to go full anime villain because why not, who's gonna stop him.

>Made Chase Young shirtless and being tickled all the time.

I love that he made being a supervillain into a profession.

He's the best villain of all time

yeah, he's literally a trust funder genius who became a super villain because he's got nothing better to do. that and having the magical item of the week can help him take over the world

I also love how he's got the voice of Dave the Barbarian and is somehow a bigger pussy

Gotta love the way they both strung jokes around his hilarious incompetence AND still had him be potentially threatening depending on how other villains interacted with him. Great character

Indeed

I never liked that nerd

So he's like a Venture Bros villain

more or less

Did they ruin him in chronicles like everything else?

>tfw you make jack spicer in New Vegas
Didn't last long, but still fun.

He chained him up so he couldn't move, had a machine painting his belly yellow, and had drips of water continuously dripping on his head.

I really take for granted how much foreshortening, dynamic angles, and actually exciting action scenes this show had. I thought it would be in cartoons forever.

Jack Spicer is a national treasure and a model ginger

He almost makes the remake series worh watching. Almost.

He's a man of taste.

What's the name of that artist who paired Jack and Princess Morbucks from PPG? i liked the idea of it

I hear that they scrapped an idea were Jack was suppose to be the metal dragon and he would help the team by making gadgets for the team in an attempt to win their trust

Is he the most kino villain ever?

He made him an eternal yellow belly

disgusting

I can't find a picture, but his digging machine had the license plate
>NIL8
and I have always wanted that on my own car.

I liked that one interaction between him and Kitty Galore was her name?

it showed that his family was uber rich and they both kinda did their thing cause they were bored as fuck teens.

Remember that guy from Xaolin Showdown?
This is him now.
Feel old yet?

Katnappe?

I think he's referring to the goggles? Since only Japanese people have ever worn eye protection when welding.

princesscallyie.deviantart.com/

>pairing Dexter and Brick together
Her art is damn cute.

I tought it was mustard

Actually, Naruto is the good jack spicer. Evil jack spicer is the evil jack spicer.

Is this the only time we see Ashley not dressed like a furry?

Isn't Kitty Galore the name of the fucking evil cat in those Cats vs Dogs movies?

Why does her shirt have spit on it?

That was from an user who claimed to be a former Xiaolin Showdown writer and said a whole bunch of stuff about how they planned to do things before they were forced to change it. I think it was just a Sup Forums user posting his favorite fanon ideas.

Honestly, those ideas were kind of a mess.

He truly was /ourguy/