Irish News Station fails to understand South Park

rte.ie/radio/utils/radioplayer/rteradioweb.html#!rii=b9_10758240_1526_08-08-2017_

Starts at 4:20

not a good day to be proud of my country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xTsASVEwves
youtube.com/watch?v=DwsMNRhUFzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tl:dl

Why am I supposed to care about the opinion of a couple of gobshites on a radio station off the arse end of nowhere?

>not a good day to be proud of my country

ah sure when has it ever been?

>Cart-Man

Is Ireland a fun country to be in? I heard everyone is extroverted, peaceful and extremely social.
I mean while the vikings were invading and pillaging, you pagan irish faggots were still busy picking up flowers and finishing your book of kells instead of preparing for war properly.

Anons listen to me!

Sup Forums is was made as an excuse to beat the Irish.

>who was Brian Boru

I didn't hear anything ridiculous until she asked if South Park was satirizing the liberal left and then called their treatment of celebrities "disgusting".

Will any Irish anons be at Dublin Comic Con this weekend?

Is she implying that celebrities deserve anything else

Probably. Anything in particular you're going for?

Ireland has a growing neet population but we're still outnumbered by the binge drinking gaa loving 'lads' who enjoy having the bants and stabbing each other

It's pretty much the only place I buy back issues and anything worth collecting.

I don't remember there being much backissue stuff last year, main floor was just a Funko plaza from what I recall

Hidden Treasure (shop in Steven's Green) have a stall usually over to the left as you come in the door. Fuck tonnes of floppies. I spent about 200 quid there last year. They're fair with prices too, round it down to the nearest ten and shit like that.

Oh yeah fuck I forgot about Joe and his shop. Is his spot in Stephen's Green still going? Picked up some really nice bits and bobs from there

Haven't been in a while, but I'd say so.

Is it just me or are the Irish growing...a little autistic? Damn shame, you cunts were the biggest normies on the British isles.

Every time I run into one of you, the cringe grows more intense. Hopefully this isn't the work of the Finns.

youtube.com/watch?v=xTsASVEwves

Nah, we're good. You live here you realise just how clueless pretty much everyone is to most internet culture. Heck, any sub-culture. They tried to get Michael Rooker to take part in a cooking segment on a talk show about two years ago when he was in town for a con. It was fucking embarrassing.

>The Irish
>Have a Yank talking about t

There's a few of us, especially in small towns and lots of Plebbets BAZINGA nerds in big towns and cities but like 75% of people here are turbo normies

youtube.com/watch?v=DwsMNRhUFzE
This kid differently went on a Dubs says what I say on tv thread on Sup Forums

Scotland>Ireland

>one country fought for it's independence
>the other voted against having it
nah

To be fair m8 we both have our own special cuntish ways.

>they play a season 2 clip of Cartman
>of a scene that is mostly oofs and ows

VERY irish

I hate it here because everyone outgoing and normie as fuck. Everyone is so social it makes you even more of a retard for having trouble with social skills. Sigh.

At least I get autism bucks.

You mean the dole?

Ireland is the euro equivalent of the middle east still having holy wars and shit

That's only the north. South is peaceful as shit.

Outside of shitholes of course like 90% of dublin and limerick.

Sweeeeet. I was under the impression that Ireland is full of quality people/highly cognitive happy people.
Are they also benevolent, quick-witted, optimistic/positive and have few diseases?
I was thinking of using irish genes from a specific family. It seems to be the only race of quality people on the planet. (northern people from norway, sweden, denmark are too depressed because of the climate and genes)

But Scottish food is better.

Northern Ireland isn't in the EU. :^)

If you're gonna get it from any region, you'd be best off with Galway, Cork, or Donegal.

Irish people I suspect are happy because the country has been rapidly developing economically lately, so national pride is high. That tends to happen in developing economies.

Also irish genes are very mixed with european genes. I think only 1% of irish people are purely celtic in genetic background. That's not some recent thing either, that's how it's been for hundreds of years.

reminder one of the biggest mafia struggles in Europe was in fucking Limerick

Lived here for the past 24 years and I gotta say, it's fairly shite.

Mind you, that's not to say it doesn't have its moments and I don't have fond memories (And in true stereotypical fashion, a lot of them involve drinking), but I'm fixing to move out of the country next year.