Milla Jovovich Joins HELLBOY Reboot As Blood Queen

deadline.com/2017/08/hellboy-milla-jovovich-blood-queen-villain-movie-reboot-david-harbour-neil-marshall-1202144967/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aron_Eli_Coleite?wprov=sfla1
youtube.com/watch?v=JdAzLjhojtM
youtube.com/watch?v=s-rl8q9jezU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All of a sudden this series has my interest.

I dunno, compared to Harbour and Ian McShane this feels like a step down.

>Milla Jovovich
and just like that my interest is gone

>thinking this is a good thing
did you not see the resident evil movies?

jesus fucking christ, for real? of all the talented actresses they could have casted, they chose this talentless bitch? way to fucking ruin the whole movie

>no perlman
>no torro
>no sequel but reboot
>jovovich

I am officially unhyped and uninterested in this flick

We lost Hellboy 3 for this

I wish they could've gotten someone with a theater background, feel like Hellboy's villains always have a Shakespearian quality.

I don't even know what the fuck they were thinking, considering the Hellboy movie franchise fanbase is pretty big and vocal on how the franchise should continue

this is how it'll play out

>generic cgi
>no practical effects which made the first two so special
>no memorable characters
>bad quips everywhere
>bad dialogues
>Blood Queen will be some empowered man-hating bitch who just has to point out that men are evil and how awesome women are
>everyone will forget the movie after a week

Vocal yes, big no.

Golden Army was crap and Del Toro always seems to be busy with other projects. It wasn't going to happen.

This has a good director, R rating, smaller - more of a horror story, and the director said that it will use practical effects over CG

I'll admit, Milla seems like a mistake, but nothing else about this project seems bad tbqh

Is her husband directing? No?

then she might not be bad.

Del Toro's plot sounded horrible , and this reboot sounds far closer to the comics.

No way her boobs are actually that big.

>no practical effects

Hellboy is going to be practical. They got a make up artist who works in fantasy/scifi and they posted a photo of the actor for Hellboy getting fitted for the hand.

Also Mingola is writing the movie, so unless you never read a Hellboy comic you're retarded to think any of the rest of that is true.

>>generic cgi
>>no practical effects which made the first two so special
Didn't they say they were going to stick to practical effects mostly?

>everyone will forget the movie after a week

This

Mignola and Golden did the first draft, it's being rewritten by this guy now. Not a very impressive writer.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aron_Eli_Coleite?wprov=sfla1

I always felt like it was rather big. obviously not cape movie big but it has a decently big following so that more movies could be made

well damn, I was talking out of my ass then. I didn't think Hellboy was going to be CGI but I did believe that the sets and monsters would be all-CGI

Fuck Mignola for being a sell out loser. He's decided to turn one of the most interesting film series ever into generic schlock.

Good, Hellboy 2 was self indulgent trash and Del Toro is just another Tim Burton or Tarantino.

I doubt the reboot will have a better directed scene than this

youtube.com/watch?v=JdAzLjhojtM

Why everyone sucks Del Toro's dick so much, I'll never know. His Hellboy films looked like a cheap Chinese knockoff of a cartoon. The atmosphere of the comic wasn't there, and the stories were generic Saturday morning cartoon tier. I, for one, am really looking forward to this.

Dude if there's one thing Del Toro does great it's atmosphere/production design

youtube.com/watch?v=s-rl8q9jezU