Because why not?

because why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVzTt1eyKUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>when you grind for the Ship in a Bottle for two days straight and you get fucking nothing

They really gotta fix the droprates for rare items in Edtropolis, this is getting ridiculous

double d clearly has some unaddressed sexual problems that only the boomerang could bring to the surface.

hell, no wonder he's interested in someone as manipulative and antagonistic as sarah in some episodes

SWIGGITY SWAG

WHAT'S IN THE BAG!!

THAT'S MY HORSE

I'm not sure when you would ever use Ship in a Bottle though. Kankers do triple damage to anyone holding the item, and it's damage output isn't good enough to compensate for such a drawback. You're better off grinding for quarters to obtain more jawbreakers than trying to get Ship in a Bottle.

Currently rewatching this.
The early episodes aren't as good as I remember, but it picks up surprisingly fast. By about the middle of S1 some of my favourite episodes are in.
I wonder if I'll still like the school episodes. A lot of those stuck with me, though that may just be because I was perpetually baffled by how school on TV was nothing like school in real life, even accounting for cartoon antics. (Because I'm British.)

this was awesome

>The early episodes aren't as good as I remember
Maybe because the personalities of the Eds havent developed properly yet but still they are pretty good
>Dawn of the Eds
>Ed having a pseudo-nam flashback at the end

What do you guys think the kids jobs would be when they grow up?

they were also chock-full of details

>edd's steel guitar popping up in the first episode

im pretty sure Antonucci confirmed that Ed grows up to be an important businessman, i may be wrong though

I like the early episode, but it's season 2 and 3 that have the best balance of wacky characterization and kids being kids.

School episodes can go suck a dick all I care.

>School episodes can go suck a dick all I care.
The school paper episode is one of the best in the series

>Ed turns his basement into a studio and makes a living making direct-to-DVD B-movies
>Edd grows up to be a high school chemistry teacher
>Eddy grows up to be the owner of a theme park/used car dealership

>direct-to-DVD
>implying Ed wouldn't be an ultra hipster who only releases his films on VHS, Betamax and Laserdisc

Phantom strider hates that show.

>implying Ed is doing it to be a hipster
>implying he isn't just fanatically in love with the old ways and wants to stick to his roots whenever it seems viable
>implying he won't single handedly bring back VHS because his fans can see the clear difference in the love and passion between the movies he puts out for DVD and Netflix and the ones he puts out solely on VHS

>Double Dee being a high school chemistry teacher
He could do a lot better than that, he'd have to considering his trailer wife won't be working

You serious?

I knew he was horrible but that just makes it worse

Hey you!

Who, me?

Where can i get good quality EEnE episodes? The3eds in piratebay is average, youtube even have better quality

Ther's a torrent floating around that has all the seasons and specials straight from the itunes stores

Double Dee is a construction worker, Eddy is a biochemist, and Ed a CEO.

Ed scrimps working on Z-List Horror flicks and doing illustrations for horror magazines. He has a relatively popular podcast devoted to discussing obscure horror movies.

Edd got his Masters in Mechanical Engineering and moved to Germany for work. He's pretty good at keeping in touch with his old friends, but only communicates through online messaging.

Eddy evened out after the movie and stopped being such a dick. He worked some odd jobs after high school set up by his father's work friends. He's now attending his community college to get a B.S. in Business Administration.

*sounds of bones cracking*
2 Quarters

who do you ship

At the time, no one. But now I'm a sucker for crack.

Why are the Kankers stronger than The Ed's right now?

I get they're supposed to counter them but for fuck sake they shouldn't be universally better.

And don't feed me any of that "max scam eddy" or that Double D that abuses bugs in the game because that ones getting fixed next patch anyway.

Edd with all the girls at once, but if you mean regular shipping, well all 5 Edd straight ships top the list for me still(would love to see someone make some Edd/Lee content, I have a feeling it could be really fun if done right)

Marie is best Kanker.

Sugar

A NICKLE!

fun fact, lee is one of the two characters that doesn't get shipped with double d, the other character is plank

I'm aware of that

NO, IT'S MY HORSE!!!

AN UNSPEAKABLE EVIL

POST YFW YOU SEE WHATS UNDER EDD'S HAT

Words cannot describe how much I hate that pairing and everything it represents

I always found it wrong to ship anyone from EEnE, it's just so innocent I can't bring myself to do it

same, although it's not really anything regarding the pairing itself(even if it's incredibly out of character for both of them), it's how it's completely over-saturated the fanfiction community for the show, to the point it's a huge pain in the ass to find anything decent(although Edd/Eddy is almost as bad)

pretty much the only person who makes that stuff that I don't hate is actually the artist whose work you responded to(also their Assassin AU concept is still a pretty brilliant one)

this still needs updating for the newer boards like /aco/ and /trash/

They'll seek fame and fortune in the Dorkest Dungeon

That noise and the fact it was his fucking bones cracking genuinely bothered me as a kid

That and its so relatable because EVERY kid knew a Johnny

Eddy/Lee

youtube.com/watch?v=VVzTt1eyKUk

>innocent

not really.

I was talking about the show

i know.

The show isn't really that innocent