Maybe if most of the steven universe fandom didn't pirate the episodes then cartoon network wouldn't have to milk the...

maybe if most of the steven universe fandom didn't pirate the episodes then cartoon network wouldn't have to milk the one show whose target audience is too young to understand piracy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gik_VtPr0BA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly TTG isn't as bad as SU.

CN doesnt have cartoons worth a damn anymore to fill those slots anyway. Im more upset about the raping of Boomerang and how pointless the name is now

It's nothing to do with that.

TTG just costs literal peanuts to make while SU has higher art and VA budgets. CN can churn out 20 episodes of Meme Titans for a fraction of the cost of its other shows, so they spam it to death and force it down kids throats. Learn to marketing user.

SU gets consistently high ratings when it airs.

But SU gets some of the best ratings on the network and CN loves to advertise it when they air new episodes, it's just that they like to turn new episodes into an event because they believe that boosts ratings more, and it's a difficult show to rerun for them due to the fact that it's serialized.

It's really fucking hard to legitimately keep up with Steven Universe outside of the bombs because only 20 episodes have a home video release and they never air episodes outside of bombs.

How hard is it to understand that the regular airing schedule from Mirror Gem to Jailbreak worked? Show the new episode, then show last week's episode after.

>watching TV
>two thousand and seventeen

L E L

Hrm, that's not how ratings work. The network doesn't magically know you're watching a show just because you watched it on TV or Cable.

They know through nielsen ratings, which are gathered through nielsen boxes or more commonly from booklets the participants fill in themselves. This is done with a local sample of a few thousand people. They are innacurate as fuck. Lots of people who have participated on it have admitted to feeding it false data due to feeling that they shouldn't be watching certain shows.

I'm not a potential sale because I don't have cable and couldn't watch it either way.

Maybe if CN treated their audience like they were intelligent, they wouldn't feel the need to air Jingling keys: the show.

>Honestly TTG isn't as bad as SU.
It is if you've ever watched the original Teen Titans. They completely destroyed Robins character and made him a thirsty, autistic sperglord. I cannot forgive them for that.

>CN viewers
>intelligent
lmao. adults may still watch CN but they're just about as intelligent as the majority of kids who catch CN after school.

if you're an adult and still watch cartoons without any sort of ambition to eventually create media for children, you should reevaluate your life.

OK K.O. got KO'd.
And I'm fucking sad.

That thirsty autistic sperglord taught me an important lesson about real estate investment.

I have, and I loved it, and I agree it's a slap in the face to anyone who enjoyed the original. But, judging purely as its own thing, it's a boring, mediocre cartoon.

SU, however, is tedious to watch at best, and can get downright irritating if you make even the slightest attempt to make sense of the terrible character motivations, fucked up moral ideas, and poorly done story and character arcs.

SU is a painful experience, TTG however is just a monotonous one.

>le night begins to shine special
This inflicted physical pain on me.

I've watched the original and I'm not butthurt by TTG because it's a gag show that's not trying to be a serious interpretation.

Wait, KO got cancelled already? Didnt that just start too? Do kids REALLY only like Titans Go!?

I enjoy TTG more than SU's townie episodes

I was looking forward to TTG before it landed because I enjoyed the goofball episodes of the previous series, but in TTG every character is Asshole Patrick and the writers have invested too much effort to make fans of the previous series feel unwelcome, if not outright unwanted.

was it that bad?

I like Magiswords. fun little show parodying adventure stories tropes with likeable characters.

it just finished its first season after a 5 month hiatus, sad to see my new favorite show devour its screentime.

It didn't die, it's just CN giving it retarded scheduling and deciding to release the first 6 episodes online. They now decided to burn off the first 22 episodes.

What the fuck is CN doing? Why do they do this?

holy shit. it got killed faster than magiswords

To make room for more TTG obviously

It's pretty alright. Bit overplayed though, not counting the current schedule

The fuck? Why?

I want to know OG Teen Titan's 6am ratings

How pathetic must you be that you can't take a satirical spin off?
The original Teen Titans fanbase is fucking cancer. All this because the show was their first masturbation cartoon material.

I hate this
They aren't even giving it a chance

why are all ttg fans so defensive

What can you go against an entire fandom of pigs?

>hating something because it's popular
TTG hit it with its target audience, which it's not the now adult fans of the original TT.

it's not being defensive but stating the facts. it's CN's spongebob.

So when do we hit the TTG singularity?

I will never understand how people think Beast Wars is any good. It's just shitty CGI.

Maybe if the didn't post the episodes online a week early people wouldn't watch it online

rampage

Because it's well written

The writing still holds to this day

Leave mr enter

Wasn't Steven Universe on this channel once? Where'd that end up?

they did the same with starfire compared to her comic self

this is the future you chose, millennials

It's like they want to kill the network off entirely

>go to boomerang
>TTG is there too

what the fuck

Because you're an idiot who only judges a book by its cover

that was only for a short period of time, like 3 weeks. and even that that was months ago. now they have OK KO playing on it though

But if it breaks a million viewers that is NOT bad so why the whining? OK KO is doing okay.

>It's like they want to kill the network off entirely
>network

If Cartoon Network succeeds? They can drop the "Cartoon" part and truly call themselves The Network.

Why do people even care? Cable tv's dying anyways and it's obvious that CN's trying to shift focus towards their app. I haven't watched the channel in a few months, but I remember that they'd constantly promote the app with their "see it first" thing
youtu.be/gik_VtPr0BA