Sup Forums likes hating things, right? Let's talk about the worst episodes of your favorite show...

Sup Forums likes hating things, right? Let's talk about the worst episodes of your favorite show. I don't think I laughed once when watching The Creditor. Hard mode: No Foster's. We all know there are, like, ten worst episodes for that show.

>the worst episodes of your favorite show

"Interdimensional Cable II".

>>He paid me not to tell the cops but then he said it was a loan so it was like I was blackmailing myself.

What's it like to not have a sense of humour?

Besides, everyone knows the dirt worst episode of Aqua Teen is the Wookiee episode. Not even the Mooninites could save that garbage.

Skipper

The 2 episodes of Rick and Morty that were just aired, not to mention Get Schwifty.

That Courage The Cowardly Dog episode with the gangster foot.

The majority of the last season of The Boondocks.

The majority of season 5 of Futurama.

Did Venture Bros ever have a bad episode? I mean the episodes where Dean went to New York weren't the best but mostly only because of Rusty being obnoxious.

Red Throne

>Did Venture Bros ever have a bad episode?

The most recent season wasn't GREAT, but it wasn't BAD, either. I seriously cannot think of a single outright bad episode of Venture Bros.

The two single worst episodes of Aqua Teen are EASILY "Freedom Cobra" and "Totem Pole" with the former being just downright messed up and the latter having not a single good joke

There's only one bad Foster's episode.

>AT-Bad Timing
This show had a lot of low points but this episode takes the fucking cake.

the worst episode of American Dad is a two parter
the one where Stan loses faith in god because Steve goes edgy atheist (what i admired about the show was that it strayed away from Seth's usual LOL AUTISM jokes). Afterwards Stan gets depressed being faithless, but then thinks he's Noah because he finds out about a giant ship.
the 2nd part wastes no time dropping the Noah plot and cuts to a different poorly paced story about duos of the family being stranded. It's all pretty dumb, and not a lot of funny jokes here. Even at the end of the episode, Stan acknowledges how pointless this adventure was.
just bad episodes all around, it's a shame this was the first two parter they had since Stan of Arabia

"You Get Me".

I liked the music playing in the background that whole ep, otherwise it was pretty unfunny.

My pick for worst of ATHF is probably the Marines one. Half assed military jokes and Frylock in some kinda Saw-esque scenario, just feels dated immediately.

What was great about Stan of Arabia because it was a real turning point for Stan's character
From the lame parody of stupid NeoCons. To a more rounded character who's majority of episodes now focus on his personal problems, not his problems with politics.

Breezy. No question.

don't most people think the first season of Venture Bros was outright bad and boring at times?

I'd say every which way but Zeus was pretty underwhelming. Probably my least re-watched.

Stan of Arabia was probably when the show actually got good. I don't know when I started losing interest, probably a little after Jeff came back to Earth I guess? TBS seasons haven't really been up to snuff imo.

the worst episode of futurama is the iphone episode, this is also the episode where Leelah had a singing boil on her butt

You mean it ain't easy been breezy or something else?

>inb4 magical mystery cure

I still enjoy most of the episodes because they still manage to be on point to the characters
I always say that American Dad could make the worst episode of Family Guy good because how well the characters play off each other. That's pretty much what's going on with these TBS episodes
"A Nice Night for a Drive" had me in hysterics
I don't want to spoil anything for you, but the episode is great

The gag about the Aqua Teen movie at the end didn't help, either.

>Did Venture Bros ever have a bad episode?
You could argue the first few episodes are really rough, but I still actually enjoyed them.