Volume 3 continues

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RyanHigginsRyan/status/895043344245563394
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Important page.

>Mr. X fights Black Panther in a coal mine

That's racist.

those fucking Hickman white pages

What? That Wakanda uses anything other than vibranium?

Better or worse than the charts?

There are currently more 4th World threads on Sup Forums than I have ever seen due to TOMORROW

Don't worry I'm not here to spoil anything

The charts had a goofy charm to them

Also FUCK YOU CHARTS TONY

>1938
Cute.

I like how many people have already made up their mind on it.

I've been reading actual buks all day

>second panel
I didn't realise Cranky was in this comic desu

I still think he has neat ideas on Scott.
But it's funny to be branded a characterfag

>hmmm, Steve Root

People will be triggered, comic will likely be good at the very least on technical level and thread will be a shit show comprised of Batfags, 4th worldfags and Sup Forumsbabbies if comic ends up being political.
This comic is going to be enjoyable as fuck man.

I spent the weekend clearing shit out and holy shit I have too many books. Had to turn a wardrobe into a bookshelf, which indicates sad things about my life. That said, what're you reading?

I'm sad I'll miss all the real time shit tomorrow

not really, but, you know

I only just realised this is Kings first mid-Batman comic. God damn it, im gonna save trying to have a discussion about it for the next JSA thread because it ain't worth it otherwise

Got back to Dread Wyrm and Plague of Swords because Fall of Dragons is out October 31

Just bought the new Kencyrath book because holy shit they are so good on so many levels despite seemingly being YA, they are really not

I imagine all Dutch playgrounds are literally this.

Those covers are goddamn great in any estimation

There's something to be said for the idea of a Mr. X comic that's really not at all about sequentials but is about astoundingly inventive architectural drawing

I've got P. Craig Russell's adaptation of Ring of the Nibelung coming in the mail any day now on OP's recommendation.

Hope it's good, shit was expensive.

Indeed see so silly

Mercedes has survived quite a long time in this comic, given her tropes

I've been meaning to get that for a long while on the same rec. I was just thinking today about how sweet all the Elric stuff with PCR is. And Ironwolf, which has Mignola pencils and PCR inks. He's really terrific on fantasy.

just going to avoid the threads, might go to my LCS to pick it up same day but idk I'm lazy af too

Is Fall of Dragons the last one? Dude in my work is currently listening to all the Traitor Son Cycle audiobooks.

PCR

I bought it after OP storytimed it a while back, shit was indeed good

I guess because it's useful to have a sane person to point out how damn crazy everything is.

Tender is The Night. I'm exclusive reading early to mid 20th century entry level literature.

>COCAINE?

Also on the docket: digging more into Heart of Europe and then The Pursuit of Italy, a contrarian take about the conventional narrative of unification of Italy=good

>Angel Love collection never

come on DC

that last panel is begging for an 'user' edit

random reminder to pick up your glasses for the eclipse so your eyes don't die, some libraries are giving them out

...what

That's my fave Fitzgerald thing (apart from the weirdness of The Diamond as Big as the Ritz).

I've been trying to read up myself on some early 20th century female fantasy/SF authors recently, like Gertrude Barrows Bennett, Everill Worrell, Weird Tales people. Comes from backtracking from C.L. Moore..

No, oh great and mighty Ra, please free me from the curse of Twitter, Sup Forums and comics by taking my sight, the gift I have abused to read fecalposting.

Neat.

The thought just came to me, I don't know why. Maybe X's glasses?

I thought only the Skull Knight could protect me from the eclipse.

The middle right panel is really fantastic in a non-memey way.

Wait, Katsuda is a lawyer? I thought she was a cop?

relatable

Like this?

yesssss

No, she's been called a lawyer several times.

welp

I started reading like 3 1000+ pg doorstoppers at once and while they're good it's like "uh I need a break"

>A DISTRAUGHT portal. The ill-conceived psychetecture of this building is causing the entranceway to exist one several planes at once.
This is such crazy bullshit and I love it.

which ones

It's a Mr. X thing this series really leans into and I like it, the buildings as prime motivators

these covers aren't the god-tier that volumes 1/2 were

so what else is out tomorrow other than you know what

Newsboy Legion Special

Caro's 3rd LBJ and Lonesome Dove

Hal n Pals doing its own New Gods story that will probably be kinda shitty, Secret Empire 8 (holy fuck this is 10 issues long now? christ)

dang, that's some serious Texana

Bucky on the cover of 9 kills my already low interest unless Helmut gets him again

chaykin fuckery, lobdell and the outlaws, detective comics...

>now playing: METROPOLIS

yeah I knew it was going to be a fakeout, but I could still hope

I guess if Spencer really wanted to piss twitter off he could kill Bucky AGAIN but for real this time, now there's a twist

huh, guess I need to pay better attention then.

Really hoping for that "The Marvel Universe Kills Bucky Barnes" in the September solicits.

does anyone still care about Chaykin or has the outrage train moved on once they realized it's mainly offensive to the eyes because of the colors/inks/art/etc.

I haven't heard a lick about Chakyin.

People were harping on Waid being a doxxer for longer.

this and the previous are a great two pages

Yeah all that outrage about Image publishing that cover and other creators not publicly chastising Chaykin went quiet pretty fast

Isn't Chayking doing the Newsboy Legion one shot? Are we getting double Chaykin tomorrow?

Yeah, he's doing Newsboys.
Which means Guardian.

Might be cool.

And he's doing the T+ rated Hanna Barbera coimc

Yep, they're really good. The cracks in the wall in first page panel 3 make it my favourite one. Pages like this make me want a comic in print.

Hoping we generally get some momentum going toward that "Zemo saves the day" bingo box.

People might suddenly remember it again when the issue comes out.

I'm sure some page will make the rounds completely out of context.

I've given up most hope on that front

I just want him to not get pooped on

I'd like some kinda salvageable Thunderbolts to come out of SE.

dare we to sigil again

Priest Inhumans is this week too

it's still plausible imo, the whole story has a lot of nothing happening though as it just goes through everyone reacting to the Hydra status quo

That means I will have to fite the user who dislikes it IRL. RIP user.

I shared the YA story with comparatively normie friends and they went "O__o those poor kids"

Gotham Academy finale too, though I'm not really that invested anymore.

Jedi mind trick

I find this guy a bit obnoxious on Twitter but this is pretty cool.
twitter.com/RyanHigginsRyan/status/895043344245563394
I hope this series sells well enough and DC does more books with this tone.