Camp camp

>s1ep5: it's a Jasper episode
>s2ep5: it's another Jasper episode

>s1ep7: Bonquisha is introduced
>s2ep7: Bonquisha returns

that's no coincidence, right? can we successfully predict what's gonna happen in the next episodes/in the finale? is there any other parallels that we're missing?
anyway this also counts as a discussion thread for the new episode for those who missed it the other day

Other urls found in this thread:

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/43b93c2d-71d9-433b-9a27-cf301373a4b0/index.m3u8
hlsplayer.net/
osmfhls.kutu.ru/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are the chances Daniel just never comes up ever again?

Hopefully he never appears again.

Anyone got a mega link for this show?

I think they might bring him back just based on the fact that he's a fan favorite
the official place where you can find this show is youtube, and the new episode is usually posted by some other user but you can find it on animepace.ru, this is 'cause the guys who make this (and other stuff like RWBY) offer a premium service where you can watch all the stuff they make that is one episode ahead of the youtube channel

where do I donate to increase the chances of them doing another season

get the premium rooster teeth membership or watch the show on yt a lot if you're a poorfag

Link for new episode:
wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/43b93c2d-71d9-433b-9a27-cf301373a4b0/index.m3u8
Use one of these websites to watch the episode with the link (some people cannot use the first one)
hlsplayer.net/
osmfhls.kutu.ru/

You van also use VLC

max in a dress when

When Satan himself elects you the new king of hell and casts himself into the pit

Only then

am I the only one that doesn't like some of the voices? I feel like characters like Max and Neil could've had better VAs
I love David's voice though

Ugh, streaming...

Nah but I'm a bit biased because I love Michaels voice

why would you watch a mega of this specific cartoon if by watching it on youtube you actively support the people making it, you couldn't ask for a better option honestly

Isn't that what patreon is for? Also, that barely matters since I use adblock, it's an inconvenience for me, and the uploader gets nothing since I don't get ads

Rooster Teeth doesn't have a patreon, as far as I know, they have a website where they offer a premium service (which is only like 3$ a month), merchandise, and that's it, those and youtube are the only ways you can support the cartoon
it's not like disabling adblock to see a 10 minutes video will kill you, you don't even have to give money to them yourself, I don't see the problem
if this cartoon doesn't get a third season I'm blaming people like you

Haven't watched the show yet to know if I care if it gets a third season. But I'm perfectly comfortable being blamed for them not having other options to support the show.

You haven't watch the show yet? The fuck are you in here for, watch it or get the fuck out.

then here's your solution: watch it on youtube with your filthy adblock on and shut your mouth
then let us know what you think

That's why I asked for a download link...

Either way, I downloaded it and cut out the ads and I'm on the fourth episode, enjoying it so far, haven't learned the names yet but the blue haired girl is best.

I got the entire first season without the ads our credits if anyone wants a dl?

It's already on TPB so don't bother

Welp. There goes my two hours...

Season 2 isn't up there so I might as well keep going anyway.

Didn't know this was on Youtube for free. Just finished episode 10. I'm amazed at how well the humor and swearing is handled. Also
>start watching for the cute brown shota
>turns out everyone is cute
Don't get me wrong though, Max is still my sonfu no matter how cute David and Nikki are.

you mean nikki? yeah she's great, easily my favorite girl character

fuck I always get incredibly happy when I see new people watching this show
>start watching for the cute brown shota
my nibba! max is the best

She is great, but that art isn't

Yeah, I'm really enjoying this, it's incredibly funny and avoids a lot of the stupid traps 'adult' animation usually falls into.

I know right? the humor feels so fresh because no other cartoon really did it like that before, it hits certain spots that were never explored, and you get to enjoy this while also growing attached to a cast of really great characters

Good series, and I honestly wish more "adult" shows would be like this.

Also, Nikki is the best girl

same, I really love the type of humor they use
nikki is CUTE AND PERFECT!

bump

There is not enough shipping in this show.

the eggs episode is the closest thing we had to that and these boys would be terrible at dating tbqh, look at what happened to Preston

Max and Neil I agree with. They both have very recognizable voice actors (Max to RT fans, Neil for anyone who's played a video game in the last ten years) so I feel like that's the reason they sound that way...unfortunately at times it's kinda awkward how unnatural they sound (as in they have voices no pubescent child ever would)

Nikki's great.

I think Nerris is a close second.

Finished Season 1, It's a lot better than I thought it would be, it's a really good change of pace from what feels like a lot samey cartoons airing lately.

The finale was a pretty good take on the dynamic between Max and David, really made me feel for the position David is in, though I can understand why others might not want to be there. It was a really emotional scene that didn't feel manipulative like in some other shows.

Also Nikki is cuteā€¦

Really cute

people used to complain that dipper had a voice that was too adult for a 12yo but to be frank jason ritter did a great job with all the squeaking and stuff and to me it was believable, heck the same thing happened with the triplets in ducktales
but somehow I don't get the same magic with Max, though I truly wish I could, it really pains me 'cause I love him
maybe it's just that I'm not used to it, since I only started watching recently

His voice is incredibly distracting if you're a fan (or in my case previously was back in the day) of other RT content featuring Max's VO cause max as a character is very similar to Michael (Max's VO) as a person. It's honestly a little hard to take Max seriously as he constantly breaks immersion (for lack of a better word) for the show as I can only imagine Ten year old max as his late 20s New Jearsy native voice actor.

Also in relation to dipper his unnatural voice lended to the fact dipper was an unnatural type character, he seemed like a child but an incrediblely odd one which was helped by his voice. Max unfortunately has no rhyme or reason to sound so unnatural

Nikki is ridiculously endearing.
I'm not too familiar with Elizabeth Maxwell's voicework, but she seems to be mainly known for anime roles with deeper, more dramatic sounding voices, so hearing her versatility was fun.

Ah, I see, no I had never watched RT content before discovering CC, so all voices are new to me
and for some bizarre reason dipper's voice lends itself perfectly to make the character feel all anxious, sweaty and pubescent, I swear they couldn't have choosen a better VA even if they tried
I get sort of the same effect with marco too, the feeling of being able to know a character's entire personality just by hearing their voice

That's what's kinda sad about Max's voice fitting right...it'd fit perfectly if it sounded just a bit more child like, or at the very least not a cheaply pich changed version of his VO, cause many of the other characters have RT staff voicing them and while it's noticeable it's well done enough it's incredibly easy to differentiate the character from the VO (Nerris, Nurf, David, Space Kid and Dolph for example have popular RT personalitys voicing them. The difference however is Max speaks in an almost completely identical way to his voice actor's on screen persona while the other five I mentioned speak much differently than their characters)

>It's a lot better than I thought it would be
everyone says this whenever they finish this cartoon
if only we could get more people to realize how good it is

>it'd fit perfectly if it sounded just a bit more child like
yeah agreed

there really isn't a lot of good nikki fanart out there

Thinking about shipping in cartoons, especially with Commander Clark, makes me realize Japan is REALLY BAD at writing romances like holy shit.

Best romance I can think of in an anime is Slayers. They get it. They get that people don't just fall in love at first sight, they grow closer together. EVERY OTHER anime is a one sided crush on a girl the MC barely knows until they kiss after she gives him NO SIGNS whatsoever and possibly several rejections for 37 episodes and then it's never brought up again.

Contrast with Commander Clark, where Kitty's crush is an established constant with years of back history we didn't get to or need to see, or Kim Possible, or Star Vs, Gumball, or really anything that isn't Legend of Korra. They set up the characters, bring them together, and actually develop the relationship. Why are western kids shows better at shipping than Japanese romance shows? Shit do not make sense.

I want to protect that smile!

I think this show kind of makes me think of an adult, camp, version of EEnE

So cute.

She's not THE cute though. Only a cute.

So Tamii only has one eye now, huh?

Whore more pure Dolph or space kid?

it'll probably be gone by the end of the season and I can't wait
I wish we had more sexualized fanart of Max that wasn't maxvid, y'know sometimes I just like a shota and that's that, but it's really rare to just find shotacon art of him
Space Kid is the purest but Dolph is the most adorable

yo I predict that next episode will focus on Space Kid since in episode 10 of season 1 we had a conflict between magic and science, and I think Space Kid is the only character that hasn't gotten his own episode technically, we might finally explore those remarks Neil said about astronauts not being real scientists or stuff like that that is, maybe it's an episode about their rivalry
but even if I'm wrong, how would you want a space kid episode to be like, if they ever make one?

Threadly reminder of who best boy is.

you mean best girl :^)

we don't know yet, she might be fine or she might end up with an eyepatch, a cool scar, or just cover her eye with her hair
either way she probably won't see anymore from that eye, realistically speaking

bump

I don't think the flower scouts might get one more episode. There are three episodes left, one is the finale, and I agree with that it'll be space kid next.
TFW Tamii becomes a shut in, because she believes she is ugly with the patch, and Erin Sasha get Niel and Nikki to bring her out.

>Camp Camp thread
Noice.
I hope Nurf apologizes to him. I think RT is hinting at them being together.
I'd enjoy something from his POV, how he thinks and feels about the rest of the campers and the camp itself. He's the only truly positive child in the camp, always eager to enjoy the day.

Bump

Wow this thread sure does love page 10
Bump

Each one is pure in their own way.
Space Kid is the only camper who hasn't yelled or sweared.
Dolph is more childish, and the fact that he doesn't realize he acts like Hitler makes him adorable.

Woops there thready. You're on page 10 again! Let's just bump you up a third time.

what If the series ends with the campers going home, but max, neil, and nikki go to the same school, also funded by Campbell
Campbell Campus

No it'll be a bittersweet ending with Neil and Nikki saying some optimistic stuff about going back home and trying to get along with their dysfunctional families but Max stays cynical and snarks about them accidentally eating Gwen's antidepressants. Everyone gets on the bus with Max last. He looks around the camp one last time, and David comes up to him saying how he knows it wasn't the perfect summer but at least he leave now. Max is silent for a bit, then thanks David and mutters "see you next year" and before David can ask what he said the bus's doors close. Max is seen looking back at David and the camp in the back seat with the other campers talking among themselves. Close up on Max's face now, briefly smiling before the credits begin.

Dot you dare! I couldn't take that level of feels.

Also why is Camp Camp the only consistently good show to come out of RT Animation?

Like it feels like with everything else they horribly shit the bed and this includes their other comedy series?

What would each character major in?
>Max
Undeclared, wastes his time in college like Gwen did
>Neil
Electrical Engineering, with Math Minor
>Nikki
Environmental Humanities

>I think RT is hinting at them being together.
eh idk about that, but I do think that the eggs episode confirmed a bunch of character dynamics of which we had only gotten hints of before (and other stronger and more obvious ones like harrison and nerris)
and you know, thinking about how many episodes we have left, I really don't think this is the last season or at least I really hope not and am making excuses on why it wouldn't be, we have too many mysteries and I don't think it's possible for them to unveil them all in season two unless the next episodes, along with what has already been speculated, also happen to be: a quartermaster episode explaining what the fuck he is and what was the thing Space Kid opened (it could be a tie, maybe next episode really is both a space kid and quartermaster episode?), a Jasper episode (episode 11?), a Cameron Campbell episode (which could double as the Jasper eisode) and, well, I think that's it. It could fit I guess but wouldn't it feel rushed since every episode except for the last one is only 10 minutes long?

I mean there are ways to download shit from YouTube.

Android apps are available that have that ability.

I think it'll manage to be even more bittersweet than this, if it truly is the series finale they'll go all out on it, they're probably waiting for that finale to unleash all the saddest stuff they have been hiding, teasing or merely mentioning or hinting at

It's like 90s era South Park

I really don't see the resemblance with south park, can you explain it please?

Just a realistic portrayal of kids. Honestly I was cussing up a storm at Max age, the Niel I knew was Asian and we called him Chinese chicken. Got in trouble for that, but he made up the name. Never knew a Nikki.

>South Park
>Realistic portrayal of kids
What?

I mean as far as the swearing was concern.
Bunch of kids saying hello and all that shit.

Nothing but shipping this season if you notice it.

I hope they become canon tbqh

bump

but it wasn't even that low in the catalog

Guys, consider the following...

Because it's the last season.

DON'T SAY THAT

but why would someone even go through that trouble if they can just watch it on youtube instead

where do I go/who do I follow if I want nice art of lewd but sfw Max (and possibly the other characters too occasionally), it seems the fandom is either ready to kill you if they think you're "problematic" or mainly interested in drawing nsfw/ship involving the campers, but nothing more moderate with them and them only
no love for the shotas/lolis it seems :c

Or... Just don't.

True, that's the main issue when you let Tumblr become the main fanbase of a show. "Safe space" policies are such bullshit, that now their content is stagnating. They can only draw so much Daniel fanart it becomes boring and monotonous, same with hurt/comfort faggotry.
Not to mention 90% or tumblr "artists" are shit.

Truly best girl

I want impregnate Nikki!

yeah now its Tami

There are many things wrong with that statement

*Tabi

YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH

>Civil engineering
>meme tier

Who the fuck wrote this? It's literally the most called for engineering profession. Pays the lowest but has the most available jobs. And it has barely ANY overlap with mechanical. This dude clearly did not even get to the point where you choose a specialization.

You have to pee.

>Tabbii with one eye!
>LOL!111

You have to pee in her.

Fucked up twice. I give up.

So Season 3 will have cute red head waitress stealing handsome black man from Bonquisha. Bonquisha will then come crawling back to David. It will also probably have David rejecting her because he learned to move on, but at the end of the episode he will regret it.

Good, shipping is pure cancer. The purest form of cancer. It ruins fandoms, and destroys discussion.