Dead Batman like Black/Brown Girls?

Has Batman or anyone else in the Bat Family dated any Black Woman/Men before? I know Batman dated, once, a black woman named Jezzabell (sp)? Anyone else?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BV6t7J2AEM3/?hl=pt-br&taken-by=itsjustajlove
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is this an important or relevant discussion and why did this need it's own thread? There's like 6 race war threads you could've asked this in.

Black/Brown girls are like dead batmans?

Tim had a relationship with Lucas Fox's daughter during his Red Robin days in pre-52
They had good chemistry, one of the better girlfriend characters comics has had imo
in new 52 she was back in a valentine's day special but she was Dick's date
I guess the Batfamily likes to mix the bowl.
Bruce is probably going to go out with her in Rebirth, wouldn't be the first time he fucked his friend's daughter

>Bruce is probably going to go out with her in Rebirth
But user, he's betrothed.

Barbara but she likes all colours of cock so it doesn't matter

Eartha Kitt. Actual Actress. Was one of three women to play Catwoman over the course of the Adam West Batman Series.

For Bruce, there's been Shondra Kinsolving, Jezebel Jet, and Jaina Hudson.

>in new 52 she was back in a valentine's day special but she was Dick's date
Different character actually. Tam Fox is sadly a brain dead veg in Gotham medical.
>thanks shitty version of Batwing.

>Tam Fox is sadly a brain dead veg in Gotham medical.
What? how/when did it happen?

Besides Jezebel, Bruce also seriously dated Amina Franklin, a black doctor. He had a thing with Shondra Kinsolving, and he took Vixen on a date pre-crisis. I don't think that went anywhere, though.

gb2 tumblr Batgirlish

That black chick with healing powers that went full retard after Batman got crippled by Bane but she healed him with mystical bj on a cabin in a beach.

because Sup Forums is a tumblr colony and this is probably an internet argument

That sucks, that Red Robin run was pretty fun.

Who is this gorl on OP? She pleases me.

Babs dated a black dude. I think ut was Batwing but i could be wrong.

She married a black dude in the og beyond universe.

Yeah Batman ok. Listen buddy im gonna need sauce on that pic.

Yeah dude, the hoe from Batman RIP.

Intentionally overdosed of a venom derivative, in the new Luke Fox forgotten token black Batwing title.

>not knowing how to use google search

instagram.com/p/BV6t7J2AEM3/?hl=pt-br&taken-by=itsjustajlove

Isn't that just cool and awesome you guys? This is the second time Batwing has let me down, the other time when they created a new Batwing to replace David.
>third because Winnick killed the Kingdom with a hack long lost dead brother villain for a shit watchmen plot.
>fourth because Winnick went with Child Solider instead of rich Playboy and cousin to Jezebel jet.

Batgirl dated Luke Fox for a bit in her book toward the end of new 52.

Morrison's Batwing was shit and the Massacre plot has nothing in common with Watchmen other than retired superheroes.

I think Batman had dated two black woman actually but I barely remember them.

It's a retired Superhero murder mystery plot where twist it was the former memeber of the superteam.

Strictly speaking it would be closer to Identity Crisis or Kingdom Come than Watchmen.