ITT: Post last show you watched before the world soon ends in fire and fury

ITT: Post last show you watched before the world soon ends in fire and fury.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48
youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I watched Steven Universe so I hope the nuclear fire cleanses me from the experience.

Who and the what now?

Kiss first, then I'll tell you.

Don't go to Guam tomorrow

Shh maybe that user isnt cool

Does The Last Action Hero count? It had a cartoon cat harassing the female PD.

Of course not. Its Boco.

Wow nostalgia much, though it is up there with demolition man in making a cliché action movie while also making fun of action movies

Poor Guam, the only time it counts as america is when someone wants to blow it up

>implying Sup Forums is any more right about this happening then it has been right for the past thirteen fucking years

Hey, Demolition Man is a classic. And it's okay to talk about it because Wesley Snipes is a cartoon character.

Whats the name of that show? Only thing i remember is that mc was voiced by goku

American Kino

Ok ko

stupid piece of cheap shit

North Korea is being North Korea; nothing really new.

>nuclear fire will rain on the uppercrust hipster feminist cunts in commiefornia
>no nuke strikes will hit the east coast, but the turmoil and looting will be so bad the united states will collapse over night.
All the rich fat cats will suffer, and a new better government will be installed or we may forver be engulfed in a mad max world. Whos looking forward to entering valahala, fellow warboys?

Except now we got a "wondeful" president who wants to out crazy the crazy

>poorfag thinks the rich haven't already colonized the moon and are just hiding it.

World of the Atomic Knights soon.

How the fuck can there be no plants?

>>/reddit/

Fuck it, we as a species have caused more harm than good to the planet, we kinda need to go

I would call this Sup Forumsposting based on the first line but it this seems to be a mix of just hating everyone

>Marxist actually believe this
You don't think after what happened in Russian every rich person on the planet isn't ready? Why do you think they want everyone's guns taken away, Protip: Its gun violence, but not against the average Joe

I hate conservatards and feminists
I hope if there is a hell anyone with more then a million dollars rots in it. Fuck them for being better off then i am while i suffer in student loans

>being such a tree hugging hippy you think we owe mother nature anything
She would gladly watch us and everything thing on this planet die, end goal of nature is death and suffering. We beat her, technology and bending nature to our will beat her.

Sometimes I wonder how much of this is just shitposting and how much is what whoever wrote this actually believes.

Kill yourself, seriously. The animal and plants on this earth are more biologically beautiful then any degenerant boring human form is, and its our job to be custodians to this planet and not rape it.

She will claim you in the end, as she claims all things. If you want the species to survive as long as possible you have to work with mother earth to some degree. Otherwise you're just fucking your children over.

>We beat her

Yet she can ram it up our asses with a natural disaster, every time.

Nigga we fucking live here.

>natural disasters are only getting worse

With time user, with time

>TFW i mean every word of it
I hate this degenerate species and i want it to burn. We deserve post nuclear suffering, and since weve already raped the world into global warming we might as well drag ourselves into the hell of no government and infastructure and force everyone to be mindless hapless savages, where chaos rules and women know their fucking place and stop trying to shove themselves into everything like comics or being ghostbusters

Oh, you're just an edgelord. Nevermind.

He's a phone poster, what kind of conversation did you expect to get into.

Fair point

>hating normies is now being an edgelord
I want all the faggots who migrated from /r/thedonald last election to leave

Making autistic posts about how "we deserve a nuclear suffering" & other nonsense is being an edgelord, yes.

No, being edgy is thinking this anal prolapse of a species deserves all the creature comforts modernity gives it. We deserve another dark age for the actions of our world governments, corpsrations, rich fat cats, and feminist misandrist bitchs. Seeing all the reddit trash and tumblrinas squirm as they are denied there blogs and starbucks coffee will make my dick so hard.

Yes yes yes, user. You're hardcore

The truly sad part is that life has become so unbearable that FIRE AND FURY is looked upon as a sweet, sweet release. I'm no different. I want it bad, and I want it now. Everything after 1914 was a mistake.

What happend in 1914 that made the world such a shithole?

The Fat Guy Strangler, it was on last night and I saw a few minutes, I think that episode was the last time I ever laughed at Family Guy, it was absolutely abysmal after that season.
Talk about Monkey's Paw, wishing the show would come back all those years back. 12 fucking years ago was the last time I found FG funny.

World War 1.

Fuck, how can you not know this?

youtube.com/watch?v=k4Pd527GN48

I thought that was 1915 though

No. 28th July 1914.

The basic gist is, after the fall of legitimate european empires (Austro-Hungary, Germany, Russia) everything went to shit. The same applies for the Middle East due to the fall of the Ottoman empire, and for the US this was when you decided to become an ultra-interventionist power.

But this is a vast topic, I can hook you up with a great youtube channel if you want. A tl;dr would be that the trauma of WW1 crushed the human spirit, and machines became our masters. Everything good in Europe died in WW1, conspiracies or no conspiracies.

Fallout 3.

What do you think of aliens and reptoids there involvment in our affairs

Heh. I'll counter your humor with my genuine opinion.

There are no aliens. There are no reptilians. At least, not as physical entities from distant stars. My theory regarding non-human entities among us is simple - they're either from a different dimension and manifest from time to time (doubtful), or more likely the "aliens" and "reptilians" along with witches, devils etc. are a subtle perception of certain souls. Meaning, a person may have a human shape but not have a human soul. A soul is a monument, an inwardly built cathedral or tomb. Some individuals aren't human when it comes down to it, because their inner nature is like that of a demon.

Family Guy was a genuine decent show before it came back from 2005. It wasn't an all-time great cartoon, but it was still pretty funny

>I want it bad, and I want it now
You could just kys yourself, you know.

I wasnt joking, and do you really think we are the only physical race in this vast universe?

>this thread

I can't answer that, because at this point I'm extremely suspicious of absolutely everything and do not trust science. I feel that it's all lies and cobwebs. I can no longer trust in "objectivity" and "hard facts" because it all feels like sand slipping through my fingers. I don't think any of this is even reality as we concieved reality. Nothing is a fact anymore, everything is under suspicion and under question.

Huh, I never knew they had internet in insane asylums.

Joke's on you user - the entire planet is an insane asylum.

I'm glad you decided to put a trip with these nonsensical posts.

While were on the topic of aliens, what do you think of my new brainiac figure kaziklu?

Fuck, forgot the image

Alright I'll bite. What ITS HABBENING incident has got Sup Forums riled up now?

Did a foreign dictator sneeze?

NK said US will "pay" for sanctions UN put on them, Trump said NK will feel "fire, fury & power the likes of which the world has never seen before." NK is now thinking about striking Guam

Welcome newfriend. I hope we'll get to enjoy each others company and bump cockheads together for many years to come.

Remember, you're here forever.

That's the DCAU version by the looks of it. IIRC from the glory days of JL, JLU etc.

If such things make you happy, have fun. I have neither collectibles nor toys.

Sorry. Meant to add that Trump said NK will feel all that if they threaten US again

I just have that one CGI video of Tifa dryhumping a rodeo machine thing on repeat

Jesus Christ.

I watched all the episodes of Pretty Pridot so far.
>tfw we may or may not get the anal episode before Cold War Two begins

You know you could just learn this stuff. Most science is just hard numbers and conclusions built upon observed facts. If you care enough you could just figure it out yourself with enough time. Or you could just not care.

>doesn't trust science
>is a tripfag

of course

I think you should go where you fit in

>>/x/

Bump

just now getting into this show

What issue was this?

>This thread
HOW OLD ARE YOU?
WHERE DO YOU LIVE?
WHAT'S TODAY'S DATE?

Thanks drumpf, I can't finish the entirety of Sponge bob before WW3

JoJo.

>this will only affect people I hate and though my skills only extend to shitposting on reddit and Sup Forums I'll be just fine when society collapses
You'd kill yourself the moment you realized it wasn't as easy as it was in the anime and video games you self insert on.

The world destroys nuclear holocaust because people who hurt your feelings exist. Whoa dude, rad.

Nigga, ive been repressing rage for years, and in my last day of highschool i almost killed the bully with a knife. I think ill survive just fine

>and in my last day of highschool i almost killed the bully with a knife.
But you didn't, pussy. he'd have kicked your ass seven ways to sunday so you stayed your hand like the scared little faggot you are while convincing yourself that you're so hardcore that you totally could've when in reality if you weren't such a pussy you wouldn't have been bullied in the first place. if you don't kill yourself you'll end up some large man's dick sleeve.

also found your theme song youtube.com/watch?v=XKjOJuPjiu4

I did beat his shit up you fucking faggot. But fine, dont believe. But know ive gotten even stronger since graduation three years ago, and i intend to ride out the apocalypse in style

>I did beat his shit up you fucking faggot.
No you didn't. You laid awake every night imagining beating him just like you lay awake imagining an apocalypse where an escaped convict doesn't ravage your anus. But in reality you pussied out at every turn. People don't call the people they've fought with "my bully." That implies fear. that they lorded over you. Which is why you fantasize about dominance, why you wish the world would end so you can shed your pathetic personality. but reality doesn't work like that. Your bully bullied you because you're a pussy. If the world ended you'd still be a pussy.

>ive gotten even stronger since graduation three years ago
>he thinks he's an anime character

It's been said before, but in the case of a nuclear attack on either coast, the radiation would eventually make its way to the rest of the country, granting you a slow, excruciatingly painful death instead of an immediate one. Not that you don't deserve it.

Disbelieve me all you want you fucking ballless faggot, but i am not a coward or a wimp. When the last few hours of internet are left i will show the prizes of the severed heads of my kills off on Sup Forums and rub it in your snotty bitch face.

>Disbelieve me all you want you fucking ballless faggot
I'm not the one who got my ass kicked by a bully in fucking high school. what kind of pussy is so low test he gets bullied post puberty?

> but i am not a coward or a wimp
You like to think that don't you. whatever helps you sleep at night user, If that helps repress the trauma chad inflicted on you. fragile pussy.

>When the last few hours of internet are left i will show the prizes of the severed heads of my kills off on Sup Forums and rub it in your snotty bitch face.
Kek, you'd have killed yourself by then. either that or taken a load semen up your ass. but hey, with the population decimated the Alpha's will need new women and you're already a pretty healthy pussy.

Why does the fact that i hate normal fags and the two party system trigger your bitch ass so much that you make baseless claims that im a spineless coward. Why are you so fucking triggerd by my statements that you have to insult me like a bitch?

>that you make baseless claims that im a spineless coward
>was bullied in high school
>lies about totally almost killing the bully on the internet to earn internet tough guy points.
>so unsatisfied with life that he wishes the world would end so he could be less of a pussy
kek. Now you're trying to hide behind politics. This is why you got bullied and why you're going to end up as a cock sleeve. Your bully didn't care about the two party system or normalfags when he kicked your ass. He did it because he could. I'm calling you a pussy because you are, and I can. Quite frankly talking down to you like the pussy you are here is pretty satisfying, No wonder you were bullied. your a natural betafag. BigSweets will enjoy your anus

I could your bitch ass irl you fucking ballless faggot. Im done trying to argue with a thick idiotic retard with no purpose other then being a spineless cowardly asshole Im stronger then you give me credit for. Suck a dick you weak pussy faggot

underage lol

Anyways, you guys are morons if you think the world's going to end. You were saying this exact same shit a few months ago when they dropped a MOAB. It's just NK trying to get attention as usual, and Trump trying to get attention as usual.

Why do we have so many edgelords in this fucking site?

Sup Forums. The quality of the site has dropped massively in the past few days thanks to pickleposting; Sup Forums specifically. We need a site-wide cleanse.

mods need to bring back public ban brands on posts

Yo mods, wake up!