Were you satisfied?

Were you satisfied?

Oh, shit, did they finish it already?

What am I looking at here?

I want more

Last week

I am never satisfied with cliffhangers but I did enjoy the ride. Act 2 when?

She was to good for this world

Not until I get rule 34 of ghost Nick and ghost Jess DPing Addison.

i enjoyed this comic as much as i enjoyed uber or crossed which is to say not at all.

It started out great but quickly turned into pointless wtf.

I was expecting just her wreaking vengeance on the drug mafia, not some illuminati secret order of mages of the old age.

only if there's more and/or it's collected better
the first tpb has more ads that I've ever seen

No, the story (and at times the dialogue) was way, way too compressed. We barely had time to really get to know most of the characters or appreciate the really cool concepts being introduced every other issue.

I liked pretty much everything visually, I liked all the ideas, and I liked the overall story, but everything was squished in so tight it failed to really shine like it could have.

meh.

Problem was the schedule slip. Lost interest and even the TWEEST ending Main Character is a Knight, and her dark-skinned redhead BFF is teh Queen (and a tranny, and not dead) .

Dunno if there's gonna be a second part, but if so, it's gonna be Mark-Millar-working-with-Frank-Quitely levels of delay.

She didn't die or go back to being normal so I was fairly satisfied

>and a tranny
What

Doctors in the final comic notes show he had a change at a young age. Considering the shit his/her dad was into I assume it was forced on him for dad to cover his ass in some way.

>Only one pic exists of Addison and nothing else
This is a crime

Oh, god, that went completely over my head. Also
>"Jessica, not Jesse"

i dropped it when they made everything supernatural rather than her being crazy.

Is it even any good?

It's alright, I've never looked at Boxman's art but I can't help but get distracted and be bothered by her melon wolf mask having a pointed chin instead of a rounded one like in the comic.

She seemed happy to be a girl though

I enjoyed it. I pretty much blitzed it all in one go, and while the story was nice, I have to agree with in saying that it was WAY too compressed. I like how they gave Addison's character an ending (not a definitive one, but hey) and made the actual ending slightly more ambiguous. If they could've stretched out the supernatural aspects over another 6 or so issues, that would've been nicer. But all in all, a decent comic in my opinion.

she is cute, where is she from?

>Start off as a dark noir style anti-hero story
>Turn into tumblr the undertale wankfest

Jesus Christ I actually wanted to like this comic but it ends up a pandering slop so more people can read it.

Literally a woman trapped in a man's body

I enjoyed it much more when I thought she was just a killer descending more and more into madness. Then all the paranormal stuff went way crazy.

Any other similar comics that deal with people just snapping and going crazy? I really like all the psychosis and schizo stuff.

Young Liars

I was really hoping this would be the case. I thought it was more interesting if she imagined all the crap instead of op magic power.

This comic was shit from the very beginning.

Action Labs makes good stuff.

I really enjoy this and Vampblade.

Wait, they had a funeral, didn't they?

How is Jessica alive?

Not really but I didn't read the last answer. It was better when it was implied she was crazy and delusional and not magical girl bullshit.

It seems a bit less magical girl, and more "possessed by an eldritch demon" type situation.

Why should my feelings be hurt? I'm here to gloat because I told you that it was shit from the very beginning and you accused me of being a troll. Now look at yourselves, you all are turning on this comic. Fucking priceless.

Regardless, it ruined a good premise. Girl going insane and due to a drug is exhibiting both psychosis and higher than normal strength is a fascinating premise. While I fucking love magic in plots this was the one premise where it just made it shit. I'm not even being hyperbolic it's not good, magic makes everything a fucking cop out. which is a shame because those first books are amazing.

This is accurate, although I'm not sure compressed is the right word.

>mfw I enjoy it

Look at this precious child.

Drugs wouldn't explain the shit she could do.

A young girl with a hockey stick and no training beating two armed cops at once? Come on.

>Girl going insane and due to a drug is exhibiting both psychosis and higher than normal strength is a fascinating premise
No, it's not. It sounds like a shitty Avatar Press book. And before you say that I'm defending the magic shit, I don't like it either. I don't like this book at all.

Story time now
Please

Not really, I thought the series went downhills the moment magic was introduced.

I could suspend my disbelief more. Especially considering the drug was a plot point and it giving people psychosis was a plot point. Adding that it also had an unexpected physical enhancement, definitely not possible in the real world but in a comic book I've heard of worse premises. Lol magic was not the way to go with it.

Okay than why are you here? No one is forcing you to be here.

wait is she really a magic girl? a western Madoka would make all the money, just look at Little Witch Academia

I just don't see how super-drugs that give you strength and leverage your body could never generate are any more believable than being boosted by magic.

Because her killing people isn't the main story. It's just to explain how she can do it. Where as magic ruined the entire plot.

>Killing people isn't the main story

It's a fucking revenge story.

Which became a magical girl story. Killing people was a major part but how she did it or why she could do it didn't matter. When her psychosis became magic it just made everything fascinating about the story trite and dull. I've never lost interest in a story faster.

source?