Reply to this post or you become a pickle

reply to this post or you become a pickle

Did user ever deliver the nudes of the asian writer?

oh noooo

I'M PICKEL ANOOOOOOOON

/u/waterguy12

To be fair, you have to have averyhigh IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volyaliterature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to trulyappreciatethe depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epicFathers and SonsI'm smirking right now justimaginingone of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how Ipitythem. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

im a forced meme

*dabs*

Do I turn myself into a pickle or do I become a pickle?

dude memes lmao

ive got a big 12-inch pickle 4 u bby ;)

HAHA. This show is so smart.

How about you check THESE dabs?

LOL this is why I love Rick amd Morty xD

This show isn't nearly as bad as Sup Forums makes it out to be

pfffhaha yes it is

But I don't wanna be a meme pickle

Have you considered that by flooding the board with this ironic shitposting, you're basically just creating exactly the kind of shitposting you hate?

why?

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

PICKLE RICK IS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

PICKLE RICK IS GONNA HAVE A GOOD TIME

Polka gangnome style

TL;DR?

regrettably, i have made boomBOOM!

Ok.

Pickle Riiiiiiick!

Replace R&M with any shit show on Sup Forums and Sup Forums and replace scifi with any other general setting/tone of a show.
>muh intellectual writing
>muh wacky character development

All these shows are shit. I can't wait for these
boards to die

Done.

PIIIIICICIKCKCKLE

ds

Dear Lord NO!

BAN 94520240

Oh no

rickle

¡Pepino RIcardo!

I don't care, op. I want to be a pickle My life sucks, I fuck up at everything I do. I...ahh shit. I fucked up again.

OH FUCK YEAH RICKITY PICKTY TOP SHELF KEKMINISTER DOG SHOW AMIRITE GALS?

Kaz, I'm already a pickle.

Who's the CHAD cartoon character?

Pickle NiggerFag!

DOOD MEMES LOLOLOLOL XD

is this copypasta?

What if I want to become a pickle?

Damn it Sup Forums. I want to see the slightly famous ugly asian woman naked. Where are they?

I don't like pickles.

i hope someone cosplays as pickle rick!
pickle riiiiiiiick XD

I want all pickle rick posters to get aids

What if that's my fetish?

EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME

no

no pickel

a conundrummer in a band called Life Puzzler.

Someone please explain this meme