"Obscure" cartoons

>the early 2010s cartoon renaissance is slowly coming to an end.
What are some recent shows that aren't really brought up around here that you think is good? Trying to fight the urge to just dismiss everything and be a debbie downer dipshit. Don't have many images on this computer so here is a tutorial on how to catch a mouse.

I try to watch everything but most of what I like is already discussed on Sup Forums endlessly

Hotel transylvania and Fangbone are both good.

It can be tough to get discussion going for shows that aren't easily viewable. If it's not on basic American cable and there isn't anyone dedicated to uploading it onto the internet it can be easy to overlook.
Pig Goat Banana Cricket was alright for what it was while it lasted, and after that we got the Bagel and Becky Show.
Pickle and Peanut and Future Worm! both have second seasons in the works so they may yet get their time to shine.
Counterfeit Cat I thought is a lot of fun but I haven't heard if there are any plans for more.
Penn Zero wrapped up pretty recently, so it's all there if you want to check it out.
Thunderbirds are Go is a blast and I really hope it keeps going.

Right Now Kapow is surprisingly funny.

Penn Zero is an episode-by-episode basis

I really need to see those shows. Hotel Transylvania had a good-tier waifu and Fangbone is some barbarian show which are always good

I have seen the first few episodes of hotel transylvania and it seems good. Maybe leans a little too hard on the "monsters like things opposite to humans" angle a little too much with things like monsters wanting bedbugs but seems otherwise fine.

It's humor is pretty childish, but I like Valt The Wonder Deer. I've been making threads for it every so often, but the show isn't popular on Sup Forums at all. It's a serialized adventure cartoon with a lot of continuity, which isn't very common in American made cartoons. It was made in the states, but it was paid for by the Chinese and aired in China first.

Boss Baby

All Hail King Julian is surprisingly decent.

Return of the Caped Crusaders
Future Worm
Home Adventures with Tip and Oh
Long Way North
Revolting Rhymes
Ballerina/Leap
Billy Dilley's Super Duper Subterranean Summer
Welcome to Monster High
Nerdland
Danger Mouse 2015
Nova Seed
Trollhunters

Not that I recommend every one of these, but they were more interesting than the amount of discussion would indicate.

a lot of The Clone Wars is really great

Just avoid Rebels

These always work for me.

Sorry user, I like barbarian stuff but Fangbone was pretty mediocre.

Which was sad because I really liked the character designs and art in the show, just the writing and acting weren't great.

I used to use those until I found a bitten off foot one morning.

I admit I think I mostly like fangbone because star vs was so fucking bad. Makes it look like a masterpiece in comparison.

Just because Thing A is bad doesn't mean you have to latch onto Thing B out of spite, especially if you don't actually enjoy Thing B.

When I first moved into my apartment, there was a serious mouse problem. Those things managed to clear out 20-30 of them until they finally stopped spawning.

>What are some recent shows
How recent we talking here?

I was literally just wondering what to do about this mouse I saw running around my office today without killing it or covering it in glue.

Thanks. Also Milo Murphy's Law is the only recent thing I've seen and I like it.

Hardcore

>anything on disney XD is basically dead on arrival.
this killed atomic puppet

>Saving YouTube images

I still like it. I just give it too much praise.

>It's humor is pretty childish

*Its humor is pretty childish

the bigger white ones work better.
I have a re-occurring uninvited guest mouse that shows up. I trapped it in a closet and laid down a glue trap before opening the door to let it out.
It darted out the cabinet and then recoiled almost as if in horror, jumping 2 feet off the ground away from the trap before darting straight into the radiator and out of my house like a goddamned Tex Avery cartoon.

Never saw that motherfucker again.

Danger and Eggs has been good in small amounts.

Current American Dad is pretty great. I know it isn't obscure, but it hardly gets threads here.

>2010's cartoon renaissance

Go fuck yourself man