The worst characters ever Sup Forums

>doesn't work
>sits on his fat ass all day
>eats non stop at his home
>eats all his friend's food
>constantly needs to be bailed out of trouble or financial help
>embarasses his best friend non stop
>cucks his best friend's wife and doesn't take responsibility for the bastard child.

Name a character worse than Heffer
Pro tip: you cant

Any Family Guy character

Heffer, a female cow. also has udders.

So was he a woman or man?

Wasn't there an episode where he died and went to hell where he was forced to watch how poorly he treated Rocko for eternity.
I remember something like that from when I was a kid.

Someone post the dad from that comic about the girl that gets raped constantly by her dad

Yeah but he kept doing the same shit over again

>all of that (minus the one about cucking best friend's wife)
Pile horrible unlikability on top of that and you have this fat pink bastard.

The creator even regrets it

*blocks your path*

Source or you're a lying whore

I feel so sorry for Rowley because at least Dipper is forced with Mabel since she's family, Rowley goes back to his asshole friend willingly multiple times despite what Greg does to him.

Episode writer, actually. Had to screenshot it from Rebeltaxi to find the quote

Heffer is trans

He's a steer.

Except that isn't Filburt. Heffer would carry you for fucking miles while barefoot if you ever needed it. Filburt would sell you out and let you be eaten for a bird's wig.

Why?

>"Never let a bad guy win - lesson learned"
>Later on writers create "Camp keep a good Mac down", which rides that douchebag train to the limits and on show's main character, no less

FHFIF would have been so much better if they really learned on their own mistakes instead of trying to extrapolate them just to see what happens.

Yea, his grandmother was there too and was pissed off at his being there and made Peaches send him back to Earth.

He had a few jobs like mailman, chockey chicken worker, and golf course groundskeeper. He is just a screwup that keeps getting fired.

Dijonay and Dodie would give Heffer a run for his money as the worst

>doesn't work
>sits around all day doing nothing
>eats non stop
>wife literally does almost everything
>literal definition of a manchild
>its ok because he's the "fun" dad
>daughter and wife enable him
>entire episode based around his sons being punished for acknowledging he's a pathetic manchild

I'd like him to suffer a career-ending and potentially life threatening injury, yes.

>doesn't work
>sits around all day doing nothing

Last time he tried to change that vice, universe itself began to collapse as a direct result of it.

To be fair, if Rocko had a spine, there wouldn't be a problem.

The writers decide this, how is that an excuse?

That explanation/apology actually makes the episode seem even worse to me since the weakness of the plot was evident to them even while they were making it and they still plunged ahead anyway.

Plus "we didn't have time to develop the plot" means that they should have dropped characters altogether rather than just not explaining their motivations.

It'd still suck but a lot of objections to that episode would go away if you take Wilt and Frankie out of the equation and just make it about Herriman not believing Bloo, who he already hates anyway. .

>I deleted all your games, Rocko. I put them all in the trash. All your games are gone.

He told Heifer off on multiple occasions, it just never stuck because having two straight men wouldn't be as funny.