Kill six billion demons KSBD

Beware the fire of the star-bearers. It is too terrible to touch.

Revenge

Other urls found in this thread:

www13.zippyshare.com/v/dx59cTy3/file.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Welp, she done fucked up
And she knows it

Goddamn this page is great. Fuck the gold demon.

OH SHIIIIIT!!!!!!

Did not theebon demons of the court warn anybody about Allison?

I know Princess warned Oscar...and of course he didn't tell any of the others.

Well, they'll know now.

lmao she's gonna push her down as she warps back up there

>Implying she's just not gonna yank the demon bitch through the portal and toss her down before porting herself up

So, you think this is the last we're going to see of the gold demon?

Or will Allison pull back the blood lust and surprise Incubus?

Bitch is toast

>trap filled dungeon doesn't kill anybody
>it's Allison who kills them all

If she is spared it will be a "Bitch if you betray me being eaten alive by mimics will be the best outcome" moment.

But probably Acrobat is going to chair food.

I'd like to solve the puzzle
>>I want to fuck the bunny

so is devil bowie assuming direct control in these situations or just giving Allison the right push to help her do what she wants at the moment

He basically gave her the power to do what she wanted with. But right now they seem very much in agreement that the bitch needs to die.

>losing the strongest demon already
I don't know how tossing away something that's literally a step below ebon and your only acrobat at that is a good idea, but maybe it's foe the best.

Oh shit, fucker, you done goofed.

>tossing away
she tried to kill Allison!

I will say, it was pretty obvious these people were going to die one by one. I did not expect it was going to be because Allison was going to kill them.

>tfw you're such a bitch that even Incubus calls you a bitch

Well, she's a demon.

Would you trust someone who tried to kill you?

Bitch could just try to kill Allison AGAIN and take her crown.

Do not ever let any cunt take away your crowns.

Score one more towards the six bajillion

>tfw Cat Master will be killed
>tfw 1-11 will be killed

Come on, 1-11 barely exists. We've seen nothing cool about him, and he's not even in some of these group shots. He's done nothing.

user, I don't think any of them trusted any of them to begin with.

Gold devil was denied critical, need to know, information on what Allison's role in the heist is.

But I hope we're not losing her so soon since I was hoping to see a bit of that split personality thing show up in the comic.

>denied critical, need to know, information

I still dont get why the golden demon tried to kill Allison. They just came to the fucking vault, they havent robbed it yet. Is she supposed to be an assassin hired to kill Allison posing as a robber?
Oh, and why is golden devil able to react to Allison teleporting when it should be impossible for her to do so, considering how fast and far from her everything is happening. She still should be smiling to herself thinking that everything went great. She is not reading the comic at her own pace, we do.

Yeah, you got the reference.

Now we'll either see goldie hiding in the chair room for the remainder of the arc (or eaten), or Cio will step in before goldie's mask gets a shattering by saying whatever role that devil still has to play and also showing their cohorts that Allison is not to be fucked with.

She was looking down into the pit and watched Allison summon and ride the lightning. She does not know that Allison is now behind her, but she has already reached the moment of realization that she had fucked up.

So Allison can give a reach around from across the room now?

She saw the lightning and knows that can't be anything good.

As far as the gold demon can tell, Alison doesn't have a specific role in the heist - she's just an ordinary thief so by killing Alison she gets a bigger cut.

Cat Master and Lucky Felicia will survive and go on to have a long and loving marriage with strong D/s overtones.

But the heist isnt finished yet. That would be like Joker in Dark knight killing off the clowns BEFORE they finish robbing the bank.

You realize your screenshot takes place at the very beginning of the robbery? They hadn't even gotten any cash at that point.

But that's what he did?

Kill Six Billion Demons Book One (2016) (digital) (Minutemen-Faessla)
www13.zippyshare.com/v/dx59cTy3/file.html

This, desu.

>>trap filled dungeon doesn't kill anybody
>>it's Allison who kills them all

This...would be awesome.

One-by-one, they try something, and every time, a devil dies.

>
>Cat Master and Lucky Felicia will survive and go on to have a long and loving marriage with strong D/s overtones.

THIS IS CANON NOW.

SOMEBODY TELL ABBY. THIS HAS TO HAPPEN.

I liked the gold demon acrobat. She had a cool design. We barely saw any of her gimmick too

Depends on what happens next. If Alison throws her off the ledge then we have a pretty good chance of her showing up again because of her gimmick.

What the hell Allison? It was just a prank, bro!

Three pages ago is showed Skeleton master was behind Allison on the ropes,
Lads even if Allison doesn't kill Acrobat he is surely dead, plus his only real role was to get them into to vault which is over,
First death isn't gold bitch.

Just how strong is Allison now? How many Gokus?

Upon falling down there we then learn those actually are just a bunch of chairs.

I think both Cio and Charon just kinda passed by Allison because she was being so slow. Suuz might be willing to kill a seemingly worthless human, but I doubt she's stupid enough to attempt to kill the guy who has been planning the heist and scouting the fortress for years.

I meant killing them before they fulfill their purpose. It's not a perfect analogy since demons don't have a clear-cut mission and purpose, which is precisely the reason they can't just assume they are finished with each other.
Why didn't the gold demon cut them all off? More gold for her, going by that logic.

Because she needs the others to survive, and she knows better than to fuck with someone like Oscar. Felicia is there for dying purposes.

Allison, though? She's just some tagalong human girl with no clear skill or purpose beyond cutting a mimic in half. None of the others seem to care enough to babysit her either. It would be easy to stage an "accident."

Or so she thought.

why does she look so surpised? Didn't she see that big glowing key stone in her head?

She's wearing a forehead protector.

So? She's still a devil that was predictable. After that show of power pic related should be enough to remind her whos boss.
Because an acrobat is something you will probably need in a fortress that INFINITE rooms

I think she was after the key, just like everyone else in the comic.

I guess she didn't know about her portal abilities. That's a silly way to try to kill someone who can just teleport wherever and whenever.

Like at least 5 or 6, my dude.

Princess isn't doing her job. Devils not knowing why Allison is there makes sense, if they knew the likelihood of them betraying her of telling someone would be far greater, but Cio really should've told them that Allison is a very important client and that she is the only one who might be able to save their asses if they meet Mammon.

at least ten gokus

Color ranking no longer means as much when it comes to devils. It seems to mean little more than status.

It matters when they're an ebon, but yeah I imagine there's not that much difference between lower tiers. The main difference is the flame strength but that on it's own rarely makes a difference to anyone besides the devil itself.

>Betrayal already

Well that was fast. I hope this arc doesn't go by too quickly.

don't worry user, there's plenty more bodies

Yeah, but the gold one was hot. I would rather it was the mechanic or something.

That's as many as four Tens!

Am I the only one who thinks Allison is completely out of control right now? Her actions are partially decided by what sort of treacherous bullshit her comrades throw her into, and partially decided by Incubus.
I'm pretty sure Incubus plans to sacrifice her to Mammon so he'll take her Key and throw off the power balance between the Demiurges, thus starting a war between them.

I think Incubus doesn't care who kills whom as long as someone dies and the status quo is disrupted. For now the deal seems to be working well for Allison since she would be dead or powerless without it but there will definitely be the time to pay the price at some point.

Shit. That'd actually feel a lot like those short stories Abaddon rights down at the author's comment section.

Consider that if Allison wasn't so retarded that she made a deal with Incubus she would have been dead at this point, I guess two wrong does make a right

If she hadn't made a deal with Incubus this plan would have never happened in the first place.

Also, Incubus' face there alone is worth buying this comic for.

That's the point though, to achieve royalty one must always go forward, and sitting around doing nothing is not going forward. Besides, the deal would've most likely worked anyway, they were going to meet with Himself either way, it just happened sooner and in a way that showed that Allison isn't fucking around.

Princess warned Oscar? Do you mean when Oscar figured out Princess was his granddad?

Because she didn't really mention "Allison KO'd an ebon". I'm not sure who knows that. I don't think Goldie would've tried this shit if she knew.

Wasn't Oscar there when Allison beat Vladok?

Drinking game/masking is not the same skill as direct combat.

Still, he was warned by someone he knows so he knows to be careful. I imagine nobody bothered to tell the same thing to the rest of the gang.

Yeah but imagine your best friend/mentor/whatever warned you someone wasn't to be trifled with and then you found out wasn't to be trifled with actually turned out to to be able to kill a thousand armed men with their bare hands without taking a scratch.

That's a big difference.

Oscar knew she has a key in her head, that's what the whole drinking contest was about. Those people are dangerous by default

I doubt Oscar knows that she has THE key, he probably thinks she's some big deal who managed to get a hold of a key in a similar way Cio did.

I understand this. There is still a level between "one shotting Inner Court ebon demon" and "having a key".

I doubt Oscar knows Allison's current place on the Goku scale.

>If she hadn't made a deal with Incubus this plan would have never happened in the first place.
There would have been a good chance that she would have been sipping tea in the middle of an angel fight...

I thought it was Spiderman by the thumbnail