Is Telltale's John Doe /ourclown/?

Is Telltale's John Doe /ourclown/?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundoshi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ask me again after his keikaku is complete.

but he just wants to be besties with brucie

He wants that dick so badly.

He's technically not Joker yet. I know he will be soon, but damn it am I going to try to be his friend until the game forces me to fight him.

He doesn't want Dick, he wants Bruce.
Pay attention.

Fuck this awakend my inner fundashi. I am going to try and romance him

>Fundashi
Is that basically just the male form of Fujoshi?

Yup

He must become the villain in order to be part of Bruce's life.

I thought fundashi was those things Sumos wore around their crotch?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundoshi
Fundoshi=underwear
Fundashi=male fujo

Cute!

How has Bruce not fallen head over heels for him yet, I know I would have.

Stop posting, Harley

>Ywn be able to cover yourself in pudding to seduce your brooding criminal bf
Not fair.

Stop It user It hurts

>t.harley

>tfw you can't exchange makeup and do each other's looks with bf due to it being essential to your disguise
j u s t

heh

I like this Joker.

He's a complete fucking goofball, but this first episode showed that he's just as cunning as you'd expect from the character.

Im still mad that this game refuses to work properly on my computer

get it on ps4

>tfw no john doe bf

>that stupid bitch staring while me and my boyfriend John took a selfie
Fuck her just because Its your dad's funeral it doesn't mean you have to be such a killjoy. I hope john teaches her a lesson in manners.

>tfw john doe will never ruin your dad's funeral

Kek, just got It

worked for me

Weird thread but I like it

Who's the weird dude next to Bane and Harley? Hugo or Freeze?

looked like hugo to me

It's Cypher.

Look him up.

Cypher!?. You mean Zero?

Batman has a surprising amount of villains who are thin, bald, and have glasses with circular lenses.

This
She was being inconsiderate and impolite. At times she even seemed homophobic, as we can clearly see then Bruce and his bf take their selfie she looks at them in a wrong way. All in all a shit character I don't know why telltale put her in unless they enjoy making unlike able characters, either way I hope she learns from her mistakes and apologizes to John for her behaviour during her dad's funeral. She might even pull a heel face turn and get a redemption arc there she attends Bruce's and John's wedding as a maid of honour.

Why is Tiffany such a cunt?

her dad is dead and your boyfriend crashed the funeral

Big deal. He's dead! Like, get over It and stop being such a cunt. She could have enjoyed the funeral like John did, she could have turned the time of sorrow and sadness into the time of laughter and happiness. But noooo she gotta act like little whiny bitch. Seriously her dad would want to see her smiling, John was just trying to cheer her up and she repays by giving him a fucking look!
What an ungrateful BITCH

John pls

NO SHE HAS TO PAY. JOHN IS RIGHT. TIFFANY IS IN THE WRONG

John
pls

How do you guys feel about this game's take on Riddler?

interesting. I like that he's a killer and that his staff is a sythe
too bad he died

What the fuck did you just fucking say to my boyfriend, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the League of Shadows, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on The mob, and I have beaten over 300 confirmed criminals. I am trained in ninjitsu and I’m the top detective in Gotham You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this city, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with wearing hockey pads? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am using my secret network of sonar phones across the city and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, scum. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking done, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can beat the shit out of you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my tangerine. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Lucious Fox and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit justice all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. Im the goddamn Batman.

They should have given better reason to work with Waller.

I can't help but be amused by how many people fucked Catwoman in the first game. I did everything I could to help her, but told her I just wanted to be friends. I saved her over Harvey. I let her live at the manor. I didn't snoop around her house or steal her gadgets. At the end, when she steals from you, she joked about how one sleepover didn't make them besties, but my Bruce got all emotional and said it meant something to him. Then I hugged her goodbye.

There are very few videos of the hug online. Everybody fucks her, so they only get the option to kiss her.

Ha ha.

Well, with that hair she more than deserves it.

Yeah I mean she tells you she is dating Harvey so you have to be an asshole to sleep with your friend's girlfriend

>tfw you're corrupting Alfred but you don't mean to be corrupting Alfred.

He's gonna die anyway. All those flags are pointing to something

What do you have to do to make her furious? Take the selfie?

The system is bullshit because it all boils down to one choice. Alfred, for example, switches between grieving and vengeful based on if he watches the video. The other choices listed are just illusions.

For Tiffany, it's if you tell her that the Riddler puzzle killed her dad. Although I'm wondering what happens if you say nothing there and let the bar empty.

Telling her the truth, that you didn't know that Riddler box was actually a signal transmitter

Is he becoming deathstroke

>The other choices listed are just illusions.

That's expected for TT.

I wouldn't hate this.
I wouldn't hate this one bit

Yes, but he needs leave Arkham and know more about batman.

Nah fuck her. I'm gonna go with my bro and my best boy.

Oh please let John invite Bruce on a date.

ITT: Harley Quinn

Godamn

>t.tiffany

>Butthurt tiffany detected.
If you are so insecure about your own life that seeing a happy couple smiling, being happy and taking selfies triggers you then you should just kys.

>L being killed
Fuck! I should have known there'd be spoilers...

I hate her, but just because I told her the truth and she is all pissy at me and acting like a total bitch

Is that lady I saved at the beginning Harley Quinn?

Yes.

>tell me the truth
>tell her the truth and tell her there was no way for you to know this out Lucius in danger
>still gets angry at you
This fucking bitch...

>88% procent of players pissed her of
Good!

That was a breddy gud episode. Too bad Riddler died, I was hoping for more of death trap shenanigans.

I don't think. This is what Harley looks like

Honestly, I'm quite impressed with the first episode of this season. I really liked how it was longer and had more interesting choices compared to season 1.

Riddler as Jigsaw really works.

Pre Joker John Doe is great and it's going to be tragic when he finally loses it and becomes the Joker.

Lucias Fox's daughter comes across as one hell of a spoiled bitch when you do nothing but be kind to her and tell her the truth.

Not really getting what the female fed was for. Honestly thought Telltale was going to push her as a new love interest this season until I found out Catwoman comes back in episode 3.

Speaking of Catwoman, WTB another sex scene with her. The one in season 1 was really well done/written and Laura Bailey is pure sex when she starts adding in the seduction element to her voice.

>tried to be kind and honest with her
>FUCK YOU BRUCE

What did they mean by this?

>Speaking of Catwoman, WTB another sex scene with her. The one in season 1 was really well done/written and Laura Bailey is pure sex when she starts adding in the seduction element to her voice.

I'll never forget how Sup Forums went into a mini meltdown when that episode was released. Especially during the Sup Forums group play-through.

Speaking of which, are we doing a Sup Forums play-through this year?

You didn't take the deal to owe him one favor in season 1, right? Surely you're not stupid enough to do it, Sup Forums?

woops wrong pic.

At least it's not a picture of his dick

Honestly I did.

I figured it might lead to a cool scene in a later season and you really don't have any reason to suspect him at the moment in universe.

Obviously, we all know that he is going to be the Joker eventually, but no reason to start shitting on him before he turns.

Never agreed to it, but I did say "I guess I do owe you one" at the funeral because I was trying to avoid John making a big scene.
That's going to bite me in the ass big time, isn't it?

I didn't, but I'm almost certain he's gonna act like I owe him something anyway.

Right?

So the trophy list for season 2 basically confirms that a Season 3 will happen. Looks like we are going to get a full blown cliffhanger on this one.

I'd do anything for my husbando

Link?. If there's a season 3 then I want my Sirens

>Speaking of which, are we doing a Sup Forums play-through this year?

At the moment, nope.

Interest in season 1 kinda waned since it took 5+ months to release.

Maybe near the end of the season after most of the episodes are out.

>You and 59.8% of players turned into Harley Quinn

FTFY

It's hilarious that the majority chose to be nice to him.

I told Waller about him and I'm only pretending to be his friend. I didn't try to place the tracker on him because I need to fool him into thinking he can trust me. Then I'll break his stupid heart.

I'm ok with this.jpg.

Especially if they have the choices you make the previous season carry over like they did this season.

The thing building up with Alfred could easily be the plot in season 3.

>Joker is awkward, nervous around you and wants to impress you
Yep, that sounds like the way he usually acts when he's with Harley.

Interesting.

Will she go full Harley this season or are they going to build her up for a season before she losses it?

I only agreed to meet with John's friends because I'm the main character so I'll be okay.

There are some subtle things that even carry over in your saves. Like if you stole Catwoman's claw device, it shows up in your trophy room. Apparently, Lady Arkham's doll only shows up if you interacted with it in season one. If you didn't, you have the broken mask from when you punched her instead.

>he didn't agree to give John a favour
Pathetic

>t.tiffany

How do you think he won Harley over?

I enjoyed the hell out of season 1. Have really high hopes for this season.

I really liked how they upped the graphics this time around. You can tell they were able to do more by dropping the PS3 version. Fine detail is a hell of a lot better. (especially in the batsuit)

Part of me really wants this to become an ongoing annual series. Telltale has potentially years worth of story/history to mine.

I like how if you reject his get well card he crumples it and gets angry at himself for "getting it wrong". I think that's a very genuine reaction.