Dceu Appreciation & Hope Thread!

Dceu Appreciation & Hope Thread!
New Mera pic!

Honestly I am kinda salty about the Aqua movie version of the suit.
Yes the color is better.
Yes the cleavage is better.
But it looks 50 times cheaper then her JL outfit.
It looks like dollar store plastic.

Really concerned about them giving Aquaman a more faithful outfit for the stand alone film, they need to use those perfect scales in the JL suit not this cheap octagon crap.

>Those tits and that costume
Perfect

That's my boy!!

Mera X Diana when!?

The blue is officially perfect in this pic.
Now all they need to fucking do is make the waist & wrist bands black again as they were in Mos to contrast the blue and things would be solid.

>Aquaman movie coming up
>Black Manta's in it
>Mera's in it
>Mera's played by Amber Heard and her costume is suprisingly sexy as fuck

What a time to be alive

Or just a red belt

Really cool pic.

Stop.

These parademons arent really doing it for me. Cant quite put my finger on it as to why though

No the bands are a awesome design and add to the sci-fi feel of the suit, they need to stay, I wouldn't mind them being made red tho like in pic related, just something to contrast the blue.

i would love that, but Mera has Arthur.
Make it Diana X Zatanna

Here he comes!!

>Tfw no swimming lessons with Mera

Damn the one on the right looks really good. I'm glad I'm not the only one who likes the "alien tacticool" suit

Finally.

So, you guys anticipating her getting decapitated by Gal Gadot after she fucks Aquaman?

That poster is just a fanmade shop unfortunately, the Superman is from BvS promos.

> Those legs!

neat

>one of the most loving wives in comics
>played by a woman who made up lies about her husband for money.
I have hope for Aquaman but not for Mera.

Waaaaay too overdesigned and lacking in color, Kirby characters generally having fairly simple or at least clean designs, and are almost always colorful

>>played by a woman who made up lies about her husband for money.
There is zero evidence she was lying. Fuck off.

but there have been hundreds of different versions of parademons past kirby, there is no reason to adhere to just their design. In fact im pretty sure they look different under every single artist and adaptation. Get over yourself.

Batman should not be able to take out a parademon without the Batmobile or plane. Hell more than a few should give Supes trouble

Really hoping Ironside is around to voice Darkseid.

then she obviously proved she has the acting chops so no reason for you to worry

You know what. I can't argue against that, hype restored.
>believing her lies

>Hundreds
Not fucking likely, and almost all of them wear/are green and gold. Even Jim Lee's overdesigned version this is based on is green and gold.
>When you adapt a character there is no reason to use the things about it that made it appealing in the first place

>john constintine beats up a parademon

WB is are definitely going to tone down Diana in Flashpoint, they don't want to possibly taint her image.

Imagine the backlash that would happen if they actually did this scene in the Flashpoint movie. Parents would freak

if the colors are what made parademons appealing to you and not what they were on a conceptual level or how they were executed within the plot, then idk what to tell you m8. Maybe stick to paintings.

Also I'm pretty sure Kirby of all people would champion pushing forward and trying new things instead of adhering to what came before. After all, that is what made him so popular--trying new things and new takes on classic characters.

>inb4 you get pedanctic and say 'well he never redesigned someone else' character!'

There is no fucking way they'd make Diana a bad guy. She is their second biggest star, right after Batman. And we all know the future of Batman is in question so right now Diana is their get-out-of-jail free card.

I have an unpopular opinion. I liked his bit with darkseid in his nu52.

If they actually got Ironside for Darkseid I'd ejaculate right there in the theater.

I like how it looks like the final battle will transition from a nighttime showdown to a full red skies sequence.

The Flashpoint movie interests me more than anything just because of how bad of a person Wonder Woman is and I'm curious to see how Gal pulls it off

Jeffrey Dean Morgan as fucking Batman is also appealing and I have no doubt he will pull that off

Lauren Cohen looks crazy enough when she smiles that she can pull the Joker look off

The Flash will be the worst part of that movie because that kid is a faggot

Yeah the one part i don't get is in the trailer batman is in the flying fox and he's shooting at what looks like a force field

>the future of Batman is in question
Wait what?

>Has proof of husband being an assshole with his friends backing up her claims
Fuck off. Depp is an asshole.

>Lauren Cohen looks crazy enough when she smiles that she can pull the Joker look off
I am so fucking hopeful for that, I really think she could be better then Leto.

Right before con there was a hard slam of rumors that Affleck would be phased out, but he reiterated at the con itself he isn't going anywhere.

mega lesbian orgy with faora, mera and wondy when?

except
>police testimony
>friends and neighbors disputing her claims
>doug standhope claims
>exwife sides with depp
>no actual charges where ultimately pressed
>court didn't charge him with domestic violence
>as soon as she got payed she shut the fuck up and went away
>logic

>settled out of court means that nothing ever happened.

>why would she drop charges if she would have gotten more if she was a victim of abuse?
>she would seem more sympathetic
>she would ruin him and come out on top as a good person

yeah the money she got which she claimed she would give away to charity, was basically nothing considering his wealth. all because her story had so many questionable holes in it that she started to look like the bad guy so she cut her losses.

if you believe a pair of tits over several people's accounts when they have nothing to gain, but tits has money and fame in hers, then you sir are a sucker.

she was a: who?
and she used him to get A list.

pic related

You do realize that part of Aquaman could easily be taking place before whatever she is doing in Justice League. I wouldn't assume that the picture you're bitching about is the aftermath to

it looks good.

The time frame is irrelevant, I am talking about the quality of craftsmanship between the 2 suits.

t. Nigger

Nice

That's shopped, right?

Jesus, I am so fucking hyped for Aquaman and Mera.

Heard looks so amazingly hot as Mera. It's ridiculous.

>The blue is officially perfect in this pic.
I agree with this. The blue is really nice, actually. Makes me really like the DCEU suit.

This. I'd say it still needs something red around the waist.

Fuck Momoaman, give her a movie.

These images are by far the best things the DCEU has produced.

That's not an unpopular opinion. Aside from the short-lived Constantine: The Hellblazer, the Earth 2 arc is the most interesting thing that's happened to John since Hellblazer ended.

I really love Black Manta's costume for Aquaman.

bump

Anyone else have some faith in the DCEU thanks to Wonder Woman?

Checked
I have always had faith in it, it had the better stories and not just the same quipfestival three times a year.

Also please can we get Mathew mcconaughey as the reverse flash.

I do.

That guy is a fucking riot. All that fun these cast members seem to have is kinda wild.

I couldn't disagree more with anything you posted. Literally. Not a single part of that sounds appealing.

And the fact that you finished it by shitting on Ezra kinda just lets us all know you're a CWfag.

Settling is often much more lucrative than pursuing a sentence. Lawyer and Court fees are a massive drain on funds, especially when dealing with rich influential individuals who can stall court dates and influence juries.

I love Mcconaughey, really do. And I think straight up adaptation wise he'd be great.

But I feel like he'd want to put a twist on the character. And there would be no need to a twist on a character most normies don't know.

Looks uncomfortable, really. Hot though

Pretty sure they said it's not an origin story.

I know what you mean,but it would be awesome the more I think about it and I'm sure normies would get it as soon as he took his shirt off,but I think he just might go for a straight up comparison,isn't the reverse flash crazy as fuck anyways, just imagine mcconaughey eyes coming through that mask
>y'all knows it was me Barry

They're not... really going to do Flashpoint for the Flash movie, right?

That's way to early and the universe isn't concretely established yet to pull it off correctly.

I really liked Man of Steel despite the Goyer-speak, and I saw a lot of the good in BvS.

I think they can pull off what they want with Wonder Woman being a good starting point. I hope Whedon can keep the momentum going now that Snyder is officially out.

Just hope he can keep his politics out of it because If Darksied talks about how "yuge" he's going to make the Source Wall i'm fucking blowing myself up in the theater and taking everyone with me.

He'll need the work since there's not going to be a Dark Tower franchise.