HEY FAGGOT!

HEY FAGGOT!
What you watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3rxuZkVYsWI
youtube.com/watch?v=KSU4g2wL9Oc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2, what is it to you?

Princess Principal

Shit taste.

depeche mode music videos

Nah it's good.

Buddy Thunderstruck, why?

I my me Strawberry Eggs
pic related is a guy

Why?

Spongebob losing his nametag

Mad Men

C'mon man, did you really need to start a thread with homophobia? I thought this place was better than that kind of garbage.

I'm in.
Is it any good?

I masturbate to traps and i say faggot all the time. Grow a thicker foreskin

watch the first 2 episodes and tell me, my standards are low as heck. I find it acceptable because I love all things TG/Cross dressing

How new are you that you fell for bait that weak?

Is there a lot of tg/crossdressing or is it just this one character who hardly shows up?

Faggot

>Me, I'm just a TV, I mean I'm not even human. You, you've got the remote control, you can change channels if you don't like what you're watching. You can flick me on and off and on and off, whoa, I'm getting dizzy. Y'see, you're smarter than me, you get to choose from all kinds of neat stuff: funny shows, nature shows, shows about people all over the world. Ouch! in real life, y'know, that would hurt. You get to learn how to make stuff, how to draw stuff, and me? I don't get to do any of that stuff, heh, I'm just the TV that plays it for you. Yup, I sure wish I was as smart as you! Would somebody get that cat off my head? Heh thanks, look at it this way, you can talk to your best friends, your mom or dad, about all the stuff you see on TV! And besides, you have choices, you've got books and sports and you can go outside and play! Where is outside anyway? Sigh, I'm just a TV, you're the smart one! Welp, so long, see ya next time!

I haven't seen this ad in years and yet I remember literally the whole thing.

MC does it to get a job at a school where they only hire female teachers

I'm in again.

My thing's sound effects. Here's a T-Rex.

Race to witch mountain it's on tv.

youtube.com/watch?v=3rxuZkVYsWI

I genuinely love and enjoy all those Canadian PSA's that used to be on TV. Sometimes I just watch them online for fun.

ALL of them?

youtube.com/watch?v=KSU4g2wL9Oc

BTAS
It's good.

MOOOM AIDEN CUT ME IN HALF AGAIN