Voltron: talking about girls for once

Man, the uniform is perfect for Allura, and I'd be great if she sticks as a pilot full time

The upcoming Altean is going to handle the ship right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY
imgur.com/a/cJ6DZ
trapped-in-cartoon-hell.tumblr.com/post/163972806706/didnt-see-the-full-set-of-these-anywhere-so-i
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The upcoming Altean is going to handle the ship right?
You mean Romelle? That seems possible, I guess.

Should probably post these, just cause I'm sure parts of them will be brought up.

>Pidge is 15
>AND ITALIAN

Who was Romelle's love interest in the OG Voltron?

thanks again to bingo user for taking these, I really appreciate it.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Voltron finale. It confirms the real Shiro never comes back. (Pic is Kuron)
Listen: youtube.com/watch?v=VI-Lukyr4UY

Matt confirmed for legal.

What will allura do after they win though? Maybe she'll go on to lead and intergalactic alliance? And then die, making her people finally extinct?

The blurb on that toy from a few days back was accurate after all. I always thought it looked too legit to be a shop.

Shatt basically confirmed

No but seriously, do you think Matt will wind up being a full-time member of Team Voltron? Or more of a side character?

Side character like the BOM. He'll be too busy as a member of the rebellion to stay in the castle full time.

My understanding is that there was a secondary Altean colony in OG Voltron, which is where Romelle is from, so there's probably still more Alteans out there. Plus there's Haggar (and maybe the druids, if they're not just Quintessence constructs). Hell, maybe they could import some Alteans from alternate realities if they got desperate. Or gene splicing/test tube babies??

Sven

Sven, who is Shiro in this incarnation.

She will breed with Keith to make half-Altean babies. Or clone herself

I cannot fucking believe that all the Paladins have those lion slippers but only Lance actually wears them. What the hell, everyone else.

Do you have all of these in an Imgur or anywhere?

>you now realize that Svendak can literally happen on this show, at least in an alternate reality

Allura will fade away on her wedding day to Keith. Keith will become a vagabond, teaching people how to grow juniberries because they were her favorite flowers.

Does anyone have a gif of Pidge saving Lance from Sven?

Do you think they will include them though having introduced the AU Alteans? Romelle may not exist in either universe for this iteration of the series... BUT, that would be really nice. Allura and Coran shouldn't be all alone like that... That's too sad.

I made an imgur album
imgur.com/a/cJ6DZ

Hunk really is me.

I put them up on my tumblr just so I'd have them all in one place. An imgur is a good idea, but I'm on mobile right now so I dunno if I'll get to it.

In the meantime:
trapped-in-cartoon-hell.tumblr.com/post/163972806706/didnt-see-the-full-set-of-these-anywhere-so-i

Keith sleeps in his boots and probably hasn't even tried his on yet.

Thanks!

Wasn't it Ryou?

Lauren seems to like her character and is keen to add more girls so I'm sure Romelle will be added in some way.

At first I thought Romelle might be one of a remnant of Altean descendants in this universe. But with the alternate universe thing I'm thinking she could be a dimensional immigrant or even a literal alternate-universe version of Allura.

So is pidges father dead because the only person she found so far is her brother

It was Ryou in GoLion

>The only notation in Hunk's profile is a clarification of terminology
>No memes
>No teasing
>No back-and-forths
Sad.

>Matt and Keith are legal

Disappointing.

Most of these are pretty light on quips, it's a shame

>Kallura Bingo Elder is a Pance drawfag
Bless you user.

I really hope she will add her... Maybe, she'll get to kill off Lotor as a form of "retroactive revenge" for when his OG counter-part assaulted her and left her for dead. Maybe she'll get to blow up some stuff and shoot Galra too.

Bookmarked. Now I can look at them all in one place.

Thanks to the user who uploaded the images. I'm sorry faggots on Twitter and tumblr stole your images.

Maybe she will be part of the Guns of Gamora resistance and have to flee to their universe? Or maybe she'll get trapped on her side and then Allura and Coran will leave with her to fix everything in that world.

Yeah, I don't think they'll be adding the assault part to this version of the show. I could see Lotor taking her as a political prisoner or something, though.

They're happily married in one reality.

If introduced, how will Romelle react to each of the Paladins?

If the girl in the Studio leaks is her then she looks like a girly girl with some mommy tendencies.

>alternate-reality Allura
>gets with alternate Shiro
>Shallurashits get to have their OP indirectly become canon
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

??

>girly girl

Would be interesting to see her and Pidge have a bit of a rivalry.

She'll have a tsundere relationship with Matt

Oh, I know THAT. Lauren had to make changes to Lotor for that very reason. I meant more like, Romelle gets to kill him in this version of the series as nod to what happened in the 80s. The reasons why Lotor has her - if at all - can't reflect what really happen. But it would satisfying for people that have seen the older series, to have Romelle waste his pompous ass.

I think that will all depend on her personality and role in the show.

Romelle is her own person and Lauren has always liked her more than Allura. She's not gonna be some AU Allura.

I wound up putting these up on my tumblr just after the previous thread died. If you'd like me to take them down just say the word, bingo elder.

She would want to protect Shiro, or Ryou.

It's not really the same, even with the knowledge that Romelle is basically an Allura clone Shallura shippers still hate her and don't want her to appear.

I am an elder but I am not Bingo elder.

Were you the one who put
>Lurk on Sup Forums for the rest
If so then KYS.

>Shiro dies
>Kuron becomes Ryou, lives on to date Romelle
How likely is this?

Reminder that Hunk and Sal Vrepit is canon.

Do you even Voltron lore? If it was an alternate reality Allura then she would get with the alternate reality Keith. Lotor must always be cucked by Keith.

It seems like she tried to incorporate some of Romelle into vld Allura.

Nah, that wasn't me, I'm no fool. I did mention in the tags for bingo elder to PM me if they wanted me to take 'em down, but that's it.

That post was made hours ago long before the thread 404'd so probably not.

What's the next con with a Q&A?

We've already had loads of discussions on the Romellebowl, and Kuron winning makes me mad. I don't trust this imposter.

>worst stats
They really like givin it to Lance.

Kuron is love.
Kuron is life.
Kuron a miracle of the universe.
Kuron may do some bad things in the future, but he still a good person, inside and out.

I want Shiro to cuck alternate reality Keith AND Lotor, then alternate reality Keith will get with alternate reality Shiro.

>Shiro dies
Don't be like that Why does he have to die? Why are you pushing for him to croak?

Shiro will live by Keith's own words and staff comments about how Voltron won't be that kind of show. I have faith.
Kuron becomes Ryou will definitely be a thing.

>Lotor must always be cucked by Keith.
That's the spirit.

Right page makes Keith seem like a fucking yandere.

Pidge is VERY cute in this one.

Pidge looks cuter in the helmet because its smooshes her Jew hair down.

Because Keith is the rep. Look at her handwriting and girly figure on the left.

>posting anything on tumblr
You should remove it.

Pidge is always cute, it's the law.

I want to know this too. Are we getting an S4 trailer because it's a split of what was originally one season. Or will they even bother to talk about it because it's just assumed to be a continuation of the previous seven episodes?

>her

What?

Pidge Son of Gun is literally perfect in every way and is space legal.

Keith is trans.

So with all the alternate realities and dimensions side plots will the evil altean empire make a comeback they seem to be even bigger assholes than the Galara with Roth there tactics basically being pic related with more mind rape

How psycho will he go when he finds out about the Kuron thing and that Shiro is dead?

I'll admit I'm slow but what's so yandere about that? Being protective of Shiro is one thing but I don't see how it connects with the second-in-command thing.

>Pidge is Italian
Weird.

Earlier threads were memeing about Keith being a female to male tranny.

Very.

I'd have thought Jewish if they wanted a distinct non-Anglo background

Pasta hair you mean.

I'd feed her my spaghetti and meatballs if you know what I mean

>female pronouns
Tumblr btfo yet again

I appreciate you for drawing that.

I expected her to be a Scandinavian or something, since Holt is Germanic and she apparently can pass as Scandinavian for Gundersson to work (maybe a reference to Sven Holgersson's full name?)

Didn't make it, saved it from the last previous thread.

Reminder that Shiro's coming back.

jfc this is some nasty shit

I'm Australian, my family name is Scottish and my family are a mix of Italian, German and Jewish.

>mommy tendencies
MILF HUNTER LANCE IS GO

it got deleted right before I compulsively clicked on it and honestly I'm so glad. the thumbnail alone is pretty rough

What was it?

>Shiro guro
As if he doesn't suffer enough from canon.

Without his arm?

Yea no thanks, I like cute guys suffering and in pain but that's a bit much. Besides I prefer guro to be canon compliant, where is the art of Shiro getting his arm horribly amputated?

Wait so bad haircut shiro isn't S1 shiro?

It looks like Romelle is comforting Keith in those images. She even has a fucking side plait like some sort of anime mom.