16 year old girl grinding on an adult man

>16 year old girl grinding on an adult man
How was this allowed?

I swear we just had this thread

Hand over the girl, cochino!

We did but it got deleted.

funny how that happens when one side's argument gets blown the fuck out

Because 16 year olds can consent

As a person who was 16 and fucked a 22yr can confirm.

Wait, now she's 16? Last thread it was 14. At this rate the next thread will be pointless.

age of consent in germany is 14, she was 16 and therefore legal

it's only 14 if the partner isn't 18+
Also that episode was in switzerland

Most of the world has an age of consent in the 14-16 range. Certainly most of the civilized world.

The model was an adult in real life obviously

Why did it get deleted? What happened?

It's not that simple. Even in countries where the AoC is 14-16, having sex with a 14 year old when you're 20+ can land you in jail. They have anti-predatory laws for this shit. I can't believe 32 year old men think they can legally go to Japan and fuck a 13 year old.

Aww, what?
Shit, hope it's not too late to cancel my flight.

That's to protect teenagers having sex with each other. Not you manchild pedos.

Originally 14, censored to 16.

Source

But why? He doesn't have sex with her anyway. Even though even 14 is legal in some of European countries.

They can and do.

In a rare twist mods noticed age of consent discussion isnt Sup Forums related.

The age of consent of 15 or 16 that you see in Switzerland, the Nordics and other civilized countries is regardless of the partner's age. The age difference only comes into play if one of the partners is just below the age of consent, like 14-year olds fucking 16-year olds.

A 14 years old boy literally has on-screen sex with a thirty somethings woman in F is For Family and nobody complained

Welcome to the new Sup Forums dudes. I've seen great threads get deleted because one guy got blown out of the water logic wise. I swear it wasn't like this back in the day. Then 2014 came and things just slowly started seeming different. Sup Forums has always been a turd but since it was sold the place is seeming more and more like a sewer. Sup Forums is not even recognizable anymore.

You're fucking delusional. A 28 year old man would get in trouble for banging a 16 year old girl here in Finland. That is, if she told.

No. Learn your own laws, Pekka. It is only if said 28-year old holds some form of authority over the 16-year old, such as if he was her teacher, that he would get in trouble.

A.) It's a cartoon.
B.) Archer is clearly shown to be uncomfortable with it.
C.) You got the answers in the last version of this thread you made, you cocksucking horsebreeder.

Go ahead and try it, moron. Not my ass on the line.

Not legally, no.

Sure, you wouldn't happen to have a sister of appropriate age? Maybe a cousin?

In Canada 16 is legal, and IIRC you can have a 3 year difference. So as young as 13 and 16 would be okay.

Don't quote me on that since I don't really feel like looking up age of consent laws, but I think I learned that during my highschool law class.

Oh jeez, I wonder why?

Is that why the other day when some fuckwit made a "Goku is so great" thread and I wrecked his asshole with Superman scans it got deleted in just a few hours?

wikipedia says 16

same for a lot of the good old USA when its not 17 or 18

There's seperate Romeo & Juliet laws for that.

Because fucking kids is wrong and dumb pedo fucks were promoting it. That is why.

>It's a cartoon
>16 is legal in most states

it isn't hard to resist jail bait.

I think I was 18 the summer i went with the family to a rental beach house in florida. there was a huge mass of seaweed off the beach. so I went to a pool on the island. there were some sisters there. they had to be 14 and under given their lack of development of secondary sex characteristics. They wouldn't leave me alone and kept acting like they wanted the D. Thinking I couldn't be any older than 15/16. They followed me into the men's room at the pool even. i kept telling them i was much too hold for them and to leave me alone. they didn't believe me though. after that first day, I just spent the next two days of seaweed infested waters on the beach. rather than risk going to the pool.

Because she's the one trying to rape him, not the other way around

t. unironic homosexual
The laws are there to protect girls from men, not the other way around.

Probably because she was really only a few months old since drawing her up

Im surprised you arent a tripfag, fag

Legal in France.
>mfw you can't gamble/drink until 21 in the US.

>mfw you can't walk the streets in France without getting ISLAM'd

now by ISLAM'd do you mean an actual attack, or getting mobbed by angry SJW's because you pointed out a pattern?

Cause either way it's true

>Welcome
I've watched it degenerate right alongside you. It seems ironic that the cause of said degeneration are the people who love to overuse the word "degenerate".

Is that irony, or just coincidence? I disremember. I don't really care one way or the other, really, but it's a thought to think about.

If it's good enough for Dr Rockzo it's good enought for me