Any cartoon shows/web comics/comics other than Homestuck that got referenced in other medias?

Any cartoon shows/web comics/comics other than Homestuck that got referenced in other medias?

>Vraska the Pirate in Magic the Gathering's newest expansion
>Etrian Odyssey III

I know achewood was on young niel's computer in the scott pilgrim movie, so there's one, I also can't tell if this is a MSPA thread or not. I'll withhold drawfagging for now..

Is it actually Vriska or a coincidence?

>random black/green gorgon running a pirate ship instead of summoning zombies and being a dirty lich
>Vraska
It's Vriska.

She's even be redesigned to have grey skin and yellow eyes.

OK but Vraska was made as just an evil Gorgon in a city-plane back in 2012, this is not her first appearance.

And she's not random she's there because Jace is there, narratively.

It's probably just a coincidence.

Not even a coincidence. Vriska is already the name of something. It's like Aradia.

What's Aradia named after?

OP is this you

Aradia.

Italian folklore goddess who taught women about witchcraft

>everyone making Aradia latino or asian
>she's been Italian all along

this requires further investigation

sweet bro and hella jeff in family guy

No Kill Six Billion? It was a fanventure

dunno, I just started adding things off the top of my head
feel free to add it

There's also Doctor McNinja, and Shelby's shitty webcomic Neokosmos

>sweet bro and hella jeff in family guy
really?

yeah, and Sollux in a simspons comic.

EDH is the only way to play MTG. If you play anything else, you're just a boring meta cuck.

Homestuck ruined my life.

That's the Cleveland Show

There is no functional difference

What the fuck are you on about? She had yellow eyes and green and grey skin in her original card.

>EDH is best format
>not Draft

I mean, EDH is great, but shiggy diggy

I assume you're discounting Homestar Runner, since Trogdor alone has been referenced in damn near every form of media known to man.

think i give a fuck, nigger?

Yes

Why do you even try

think again, nigger.

No.

link?

It's odd how mainstream and not mainstream homestuck is

It's not really. Homestuck is shit and not shit.

think AGAIN, nigger!

I already did, I still don't believe you. I'd need written proof.

what happened with etrian odyssey III?

Check the Advanced Class system video. An AtlusUSA employee named his characters after Trolls.

I'm surprised Steven Universe has barely referenced Homestuck, the one time being Peridot's face after ripping up her shipping chart. Adventure Time has referenced it at least 4 times by my count.

Fucking AtlusUSA

Well, fake table-top RPG screencap comics are becoming their own extended universe now.

Her dancestor wore an asian outfit, had chopsticks in her hair, and even was joked about being a japanese girl. She's either asian or fake but over the top asian.

Then again nearly all the trolls would be middle eastern if we want to get technical about it.

You're fucking retarded

Who is best Fishgirl?