Electrician falls into a power grid, gets electrokinesis powers, decides to rob banks

>electrician falls into a power grid, gets electrokinesis powers, decides to rob banks
>criminal develops sonic weapon that's basically a flashier gun, decides to rob banks
>guy comes into contact with radioactive sand, gets geokinesis powers, decides to rob banks
>engineer invents suit that lets him fly and pick up heavy objects, decides to rob banks

Whoa... what deep characters... Spider-Man really does have the best rogues gallery...

>Actor gets recast so he decides to permanently mutate himself into a glob monster
>Man's skin gets bleached so he becomes LOL so Cray Cray.
>pyrotechnic guy becomes poor so he decides to light shit on fire.
>Half of man's face gets burned off. Develops split personality disorder from it somehow.

Whoa... what deep characters... Batman really does have the best rogues gallery...

Banks have money yo

They're supposed to e foils to Peter. With Great Power...comes great criminal opportunities! Screw the little guy! OMG! This spider-guy is trodding on my right to oppress the weak! He said a mean quip towards me and now I shall hate him forever! Spider-Man! Why aren't you fending off the alien invasion that I and the rest of he Sinister Six are cowering from? How can we be expected to loot unguarded stores when the Skeulls have turned the streets into flaming ruins? REEEEEEE!

At least these guys have back story and motivation other than "randomly got superpowers, decided to rob banks."

Most of those don't help your argument.

They're just a bunch of average joes trying to get by in this dog eat dog world.

Not really the same though, batman villains have completely different motives. Plus your greentext isnt even true after simplification.

It's almost as if they're mainly memorable because they're the enemies of an exceptionally popular stand-alone hero with all the decades of exposure in multiple media that entails and not because of anything intrinsic to them

>super genius creates futuristic tech
>to rob banks

>electrician falls into a power grid, gets electrokinesis powers, decides to rob banks
>criminal develops sonic weapon that's basically a flashier gun, decides to rob banks
>guy comes into contact with radioactive sand, gets geokinesis powers, decides to rob banks
>engineer invents suit that lets him fly and pick up heavy objects, decides to rob banks
>Whoa... what deep characters... Spider-Man really does have the best rogues gallery...
these all work cause its literally what spider man does except evil

I actually like that Spider-Man's villains are basically just a bunch of goobers with no imagination or ambition whatsoever. They're like the Flash's rogues in that regard. Even Norman Osborn, one of Spider-Man's few seriously threatening villains and who has the resources to be an Avengers-level threat when he sets his mind to it, seems to content to spend most of his time fucking with Spider-Man and trying to kill him.

*tips*

>batman villains have completely different motives.
Not user, but literally everyone of those has robbed banks at some point.

Um, I think you'll find it's 'doggy dog', sweetie.
Don't worry hun, mistakes like yours are a diamond dozen.

bank robbing is a victimless crime. All that money is insured. I wouldn't risk my neck to protect that bullshit.

t. Electro

Spider-Man is a street level hero, he's one of Marvel's most popular so he often gets tied into other shit, but he is ultimately a street level hero and his villains reflect that

Spidey deals with the threats the Avengers wouldn't bother to think twice about, and the people he runs into the most are like Daredevil and Punisher, his domain is the back alleys and such, not outer space or things going on at a global scale

Electro was a cunt before he got his powers, this was shown in his introduction. Him using his powers for crime was a given

Shocker was a criminal before he made his gauntlets

Sandman was a criminal before he got his powers

Vulture is just a bad guy, same as Electro

That dude is hard to even look at, like, harder to look at than ISIS beheading videos.

Literally nobody thinks that except people who drank the Spider-meme Kool-aid. People only like Spider-man because they somehow think he is "relatable," despite being a supermodel-fucking renegade who only associates with Superheroes.

Even Spider-fags admit that his villains are shitty and generic; they just justify them being boring by saying that "Spider-man is the star so he should get all the focus."

See

Jonah, calm down, it's time for your nap.