Red Hood and the Outlaws #13 Storytime

The Life of Bizarro part two!

Hopefully it'll all autopost and not encounter a malicious file

This was cute, then got too fucking real real fast.

>Goes from something super cute to God saying you should never have been born
You're creating a mixed mood here Lobdell

Damn girl you so fine, how can Diana even compete?

Awww. Bizarro love for Jason is touching.

I fucking love Bizarro.

>Your side of the family

Yeah, they're just friends, totally.

Dark Trinity is literally the best thing to come out of Rebirth. Seriously, this team is great.

Roy isn't a "guy friend"?

All that ship tease

He is, but he's a friend Jason had since before dying. Bizarro is his first friend since coming back.

Jason decided to completely forget about him and move on.

Poor Roy, Rebirth has been truly unkind to him.

Of fucking course he's eloquent now.

Oh hell, is Plato's cave

I love this book

This seems so wrong lmao.

Another great issue, it's definitely my favorite of this week.

Why did Lex turn him into a Redditor?

this feels like an always sunny intro just before the song.

>Plan B on the TV
Is that an abortion joke on Bizzaro or are they doing a joke on Jason being a fuck up with Bizzaro

Top-tier nicknames.
What a Chadzarro.

>The Gang makes Bizarro retarded again

I'm still confused how this ended up better than Abnett Titans and Orlando JLA

Jason still cares about Roy. Tim is the one that got thoroughly fucked over, being replaced by Dick.

>Its a Flowers for Algernon Episode
I'm already hard

Is he talking about Bzero from Forever Evil?

It ended up better than anything of this week. Only New Superman comes close.

not a high bar

>first About mouse and man
>Flowers for Algernon now
Goddamnit, I didn't asked for this feels

He's beast now

>Tim is the one that got thoroughly fucked over, being replaced by Dick.
But that makes more sense.

>>Tuesday

If you want to ignore the friendship between Jason and Tim that Lobdell built over the past six years, yeah.

Dick and Jason suddenly being BFF is one of the first changes made by the Batman office now they got their claws on RHATO.

>j-just friends right guys

>If you want to ignore the friendship between Jason and Tim that Lobdell built over the past six years, yeah.
I dropped the New 52 RHATO and TT really quick so yes I want to ignore everything that happened during those years.

>Dick and Tim's relationship gets erased and replaced by Jason and Tim in nu52
>Jason and Tim's relationship gets erased and replaced by Dick and Jason in Rebirth

It's a cycle

>Red Hood and a bunch of strangers he just met has a better team dynamic than Dick and Friends
>Written by Lobdell and the other by Abnett
el oh el

So Kryptonite heals this Bizarro?

Is there a chance there's some Ultraman in the mix?

The Dark Trinity needs to remain a thing forever. Seriously.

>Dick and Friends
It's more like Wally and Friends tbqh

>Dick and Jason suddenly being BFF
I wouldn't go this far nor Lobdell even implied that they are.

This. I don't think Lobdell even trying to erase or replace Tim with Dick.

Yes. Lex loves Bizarro so much that after he died Lex literally killed himself.

So when are Jason and Artemis gonna fuck?

Okay, DT.

Oh my God they're legally his parents now. I didn't even know I wanted this.
Now we need a comic with them taking him to school, and turning up to his little league games (Jason naturally ends up punching one of the other kids dads).

>S is the right-way around
>That face

Well there go my sides.

Seriously this is starting to become my favourite comic book series of all time.

> Tim is no longer my friend.
> Now Dick is.

Gaaaay

I don't know why, but on the off chance Jason and Artemis ever had a kid together I could see Bizarro being the awesome big brother that accidentally fucks things up from time to time.

user, stop being disgusting. Bizarro is pretty much Jason's kid.

Not really Plato's cave is where the world is only what you see, but Bizarro knows there is a world beyond it

Glorious.
And to be fair, he didn't seem particularly stupid before, he had literally just learned English from Artemis seemingly, and was basically just slow. Think we got a glimpse of this when Black Mask went nuts seeing into Bizarro's mind.

Wonder if anyone in Luthor's employ ever had the guts to tell him to piss off. I have to assume he pays obscenely well for nobody to even think about it.

Jason is literally Bizarro's mom.

In all seriousness, this is a beautiful page.

This keeps getting better and better.
Thanks for the dump

>Your Bizaroo will be automatically updated.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They shove a crayon up his nose.

>Artemis is the Dad

Thats pretty hilarious

>3
Who is the other one?

Alika, Jason and Bizarro.

Got to say I love how this comic was litterally the worst Nu52 had to offer and is now the best Rebirth has. Even more amazing is how its they same author in both, what the fuck did he take a college Creative Writing course or something?

Quit dreaming Jay

page of the week I suppose

Someone please make a Bizarro "tfw too intelligent" meme

Having a good editor to filter an authors stupid ideas is a game changer. Lobdell is a decent writer he just needs someone to tell him that something is awful.

It's not dream, it's the reality.

Good on Jason for having people who genuinely cares about him.

I can almost see Jason's expression through that helm.

Am I the only one getting an Archie flavor Team Dark vibe from these three? The edgy counterparts getting together and forming a near familial bond sounds a bit familiar is all I'm saying. Not a bad thing by any stretch, just to be clear, both teams are pretty fuckin' great.

If it's the editor, then why the heck Titans book is boring with so many awful ideas?

Seriously, it's time for you to stop denying Lobdell the credits for how this book turn out.

No fucking way

I just said lobdell was a decent writer what am I denying?

I never thought I'd see the day when Lobdell of all people has easily triggered fans who defend all his actions

Lobdell also had a few crossovers to take care of, he's ultimately responsible for the Culling and the not-Gen 13 since he was their writer before Flashpoint, I'd believe the most offensive parts (Trigon arc and #0 issue) were mandated by editorials, though done sloppily
Lobdell tried a lot of different things, most of them didn't stick but he polished himself over time (first Outlaws was mediocre with shit moments, then Jason&Roy was enjoyable, now this is a really good book); still wouldn't put him near a team book, 3 people is the most he can manage

You pretty much implied that the book is good because of the editor (which isn't true) so you actually denied the writer his credit.

>defend all his actions
Because I said don't deny the guy his credit means that I defend all his actions? Who is the trigger one here exactly?

All writers have retarded ideas. What I said was not wrong.

>PSBox
Are they playing Injustice 2 against each other?

desu he did have Berganza as editor before, saying this change did nothing is untrue as well

New Super-Man is under Berganza and it's a good book.

What changed is that the editors have given the writers more freedom and stopped dragging them into unnecessary crossovers.